CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communication events between FD and PG

11 events

2:12.18 instant message from PG
2:12.18 pride invoice paid
2:13 outgoing ok -- when are you coming to the office?
2:14.10 incoming "end of the day"
2:14.10 incoming 4:30
2:24 outgoing "ok -- make progress today?"
3:02 incoming "yes"
4:49 incoming phone call. 00 seconds.

For whatever it's worth, no new donors on the "Fundly" website. They have raised 1/2 of the funds requested (10K raised; hoping for 20) and for some reason it says 11 days to go? Not really sure what that means. Maybe Fundly has a fundraising date cap? Ten thousand dollars is a drip drop in the bucket for this level of criminal defense.

For whatever it's worth, no new donors on the "Fundly" website. They have raised 1/2 of the funds requested (10K raised; hoping for 20) and for some reason it says 11 days to go? Not really sure what that means. Maybe Fundly has a fundraising date cap? Ten thousand dollars is a drip drop in the bucket for this level of criminal defense.
They keep changing the deadline. I don’t think the money is for the legal defense-I think they want it for expenses for being in Stamford. I wonder where the Avon Congregational church folks are-remeber when MT pretended to be heavily involved there for about 5 minutes?

What do you all make of the WhatsApp "large group chat" at 4:16pm from MT saying "now I'm naked" with a tongue sticking out emoji? It is rather bloodcurdling to think that in the hours before that JD must have been stripped naked- given the cut shirt and bra found. Who all was in this group chat? Witness said "what appears to be a large group chat" but all we know from this testimony is that MT sent it and FD received it.
Perhaps this is going to be something like the panty liner- causes shock waves when you hear it, yet doesn't have follow up.
Regardless, it does nothing to burnish MT's image, if that is all.

They keep changing the deadline. I don’t think the money is for the legal defense-I think they want it for expenses for being in Stamford. I wonder where the Avon Congregational church folks are-remeber when MT pretended to be heavily involved there for about 5 minutes?
True. Or the Therapeutic Riding Center group. Or any friends in Farmington or the state of Connecticut? Anyone?

My guess is they might have seen the light.
MOO.

What do you all make of the WhatsApp "large group chat" at 4:16pm from MT saying "now I'm naked" with a tongue sticking out emoji? It is rather bloodcurdling to think that in the hours before that JD must have been stripped naked- given the cut shirt and bra found. Who all was in this group chat? Witness said "what appears to be a large group chat" but all we know from this testimony is that MT sent it and FD received it.
Perhaps this is going to be something like the panty liner- causes shock waves when you hear it, yet doesn't have follow up.
Regardless, it does nothing to burnish MT's image, if that is all.
Disgusting (at the very least). Yet, not surprised. I guess I'm hoping, with this crazy, disjointed trial and testimony, the State will provide a tidy timeline of all of the highlights that lead up to the event, event on 5.24 and post event for the jury. Even the most astute folks on the jury, need to have the facts (the fact that are allowed) in a succinct and chronological order. The truth will be quite obvious. It's also quite obvious she has underwhelming morals and values. Calling her unladylike is polite.

I know many found today not satisfying. I did. I thought the last witness talking about the extracted data was good. He was clear, the spreadsheets gave a good sense of what the phone 1 and 2 were doing. (The state has a harder job now that MT's phone is excluded so this phone evidence is more crucial.) I see that the phone 2 data at 2:41 was at one place at Avon and am remembering that PG and the cleaning of the truck. I see the parts being pulled together. I like seeing that MT is becoming more central to the story--- at home with the phone bc we know that Tacoma left early, the Tacoma key, the raunchy jokes. I think the picture being offered is one where she is seeming more a part of the plan and the plot. I am sad that her phone is excluded because that Cellebrite data would be awesome to dig through.

The background data has been elaborated by the human actions before in this trial. I am looking for more.

She is so gross

100%.

From the beginning, she carried on for years an affair with a married man, disrespecting his wife and their children while setting a horrible example for her own daughter.

She had the gall to move into the home of a married man, blatantly ignored the court mandated rules that she was not allowed in the presence of Jennifer’s children but did not adhere to the rules during the ski trip and there are photos to prove this as these are all facts. Listen carefully to what the nanny said and to what the Fore employee said…to the many experts in forensics. It isn’t hard to see they planned this crime and used gloves, ponchos etc. but the little things will be their undoing. The unexpected things. That’s why FD committed suicide, he knew his fate but MT thinks she can play the fool and no one will be the wiser. We shall see…

Michelle Troconis lied to the police. Not once, not twice but countless times, these are facts.

She made deplorable comments about a mother of five when she was missing etc.can you even imagine? It’s truly enough to make one gag. It really does speak to her true character and motive. It’s now crystal clear how much she wanted Jennifer Dulos dead. She loathed her.

From that morning: MT said FD was there (described what he was wearing), answered Fotis’ phone (purposefully left hot her to answer to create the alibi that he was home) right on cue to the carefully written in perfect English alibi scripts (conveniently leaving out the trash trek), Starbucks jaunt where her legs are shaking and arms crossed and body language experts 100% attributes that to nervousness, anxiousness, discomfort) and right through the 80 ms house cleaning (let’s be honest, she doesn’t clean the spec houses ever),she followed him to the car wash, watched as he withdrew cash to pay for it when he typically uses his company cc after all it was work-related, etc. they all add up. She was there ever. Step. Of. The. Way. Before and after. Until she was disposed of by FD when she was no longer useful and he moved onto AC.

It’s laughable when her family says she is innocent as she is the furthest thing from that and they are her family and refuse to believe the truth about Michelle Troconis. FD and MT used burner phones and burner apps. It’s not that hard to see the writing on the wall.
It’s not that hard to follow the facts…
Mooooo

It looks like many of the donors may be relatives.

Ah yes, the infamous "lets go to church and bake cookies" event with MT and Mama Troconis where they pretended that they have an interest in charity?

Simply a farce. Both women IMO believe the only charity in their lives is themselves....this was PR at its most farcical and these images were on their social media for months...still up too.
MOO

100%.

From the beginning, she carried on for years an affair with a married man, disrespecting his wife and their children while setting a horrible example for her own daughter.

She had the gall to move into the home of a married man, blatantly ignored the court mandated rules that she was not allowed in the presence of Jennifer’s children but did not adhere to the rules during the ski trip and there are photos to prove this as these are all facts. Listen carefully to what the nanny said and to what the Fore employee said…to the many experts in forensics. It isn’t hard to see they planned this crime and used gloves, ponchos etc. but the little things will be their undoing. The unexpected things. That’s why FD committed suicide, he knew his fate but MT thinks she can play the fool and no one will be the wiser. We shall see…

Michelle Troconis lied to the police. Not once, not twice but countless times, these are facts.

She made deplorable comments about a mother of five when she was missing etc.can you even imagine? It’s truly enough to make one gag. It really does speak to her true character and motive. It’s now crystal clear how much she wanted Jennifer Dulos dead. She loathed her.

From that morning: MT said FD was there (described what he was wearing), answered Fotis’ phone (purposefully left hot her to answer to create the alibi that he was home) right on cue to the carefully written in perfect English alibi scripts (conveniently leaving out the trash trek), Starbucks jaunt where her legs are shaking and arms crossed and body language experts 100% attributes that to nervousness, anxiousness, discomfort) and right through the 80 ms house cleaning (let’s be honest, she doesn’t clean the spec houses ever),she followed him to the car wash, watched as he withdrew cash to pay for it when he typically uses his company cc after all it was work-related, etc. they all add up. She was there every. Step. Of. The. Way. Before and after. Until she was disposed of by FD when she was no longer useful and he moved onto AC.

It’s laughable when her family says she is innocent as she is the furthest thing from that and they are her family and refuse to believe the truth about Michelle Troconis. FD and MT used burner phones and burner apps. It’s not that hard to see the writing on the wall.
Mooooo

I encourage everyone to listen very carefully to the taped police interviews. All of them. The key is to turn up the volume as you can hear how well she speaks English, understands the questions, how well she knew every detail about FD, his family, his friends, Fore, property addresses, the buyer’s names, names of the brand of his sneakers, Golden Goose….every detail.

This is important as she is hyperaware and is involved in everything, so her claim of cluelessness is doubtful. Moooo

100%.

From that morning: MT said FD was there (described what he was wearing), answered Fotis’ phone (purposefully left hot her to answer to create the alibi that he was home) right on cue to the carefully written in perfect English alibi scripts (conveniently leaving out the trash trek), Starbucks jaunt where her legs are shaking and arms crossed and body language experts 100% attributes that to nervousness, anxiousness, discomfort) and right through the 80 ms house cleaning (let’s be honest, she doesn’t clean the spec houses ever),she followed him to the car wash, watched as he withdrew cash to pay for it when he typically uses his company cc after all it was work-related, etc. they all add up. She was there ever. Step. Of. The. Way. Before and after. Until she was disposed of by FD when she was no longer useful and he moved onto AC.

Mooooo
I agree with you, but, if you will allow me space for a moment to counter a bit of what you said...

Affairs are common. Custody battles are common. People can act terribly during divorce. This is not rare. So to say that MT did 'terrible things' like moving in with FD and seeing his kids, while these might be unacceptable, they are not uncommon. They are actually quite frequent.

BUT...one spouse does not usually end up dead! So rather than focus on 'the affair' I would focus on the absolutely terrible and unacceptable outcome for Jennifer Dulos.
And, yes, her family are blind to what she likely participated in.

I agree with you, but, if you will allow me space for a moment to counter a bit of what you said...

Affairs are common. Custody battles are common. People can act terribly during divorce. This is not rare. So to say that MT did 'terrible things' like moving in with FD and seeing his kids, while these might be unacceptable, they are not uncommon. They are actually quite frequent.

BUT...one spouse does not usually end up dead! So rather than focus on 'the affair' I would focus on the absolutely terrible and unacceptable outcome for Jennifer Dulos.
And, yes, her family are blind to what she likely participated in.
I agree but I raised that, as common as it may be, to speak to her character (dishonest) and more importantly disdain for his wife. Mooo

Hi, this is my first time writing here. But I am reading about this sad case since the beginning. In fact, since the first times, when Jennifer disappeared. At the end of 2019 I was with a broken ankle, reading news trying to improve my English, and I realiced of this horrible case. Then, I started reading here along this years. Thank You for writing your ideas here. Justice for Jennifer!

Hi, this is my first time writing here. But I am reading about this sad case since the beginning. In fact, since the first times, when Jennifer disappeared. At the end of 2019 I was with a broken ankle, reading news trying to improve my English, and I realiced of this horrible case. Then, I started reading here along this years. Thank You for writing your ideas here. Justice for Jennifer!
Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member