CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #63

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troconis may be held in contempt following an incident in which she allegedly displayed the contents of a sealed custody report on her computer during Thursday’s court proceedings.

After Thursday’s hearings concluded, Manning informed the court that Troconis had displayed text from a sealed report regarding the Duloses’ custody battle in “a very high, big font.” A close friend of Jennifer Dulos is the one who recognized what was on the screen and informed the state.

“The beginning of it reads, ‘Dr. Krasner told me…’ in quotes,” Manning said.

Randolph said the matter will be investigated before court begins again tomorrow, and depending on the findings, Troconis may face consequences.

“If it is being disseminated with the involvement of the defendant, then the court has to take certain action, because then it’s a violation of a court order,” Randolph explained.

more at link…

I think she did it on purpose…. She wants a do-over…. Moo

It's almost like she is resurrecting Fotis to give one last middle finger to Jennifer. I can see why some here think she is still connected somehow to the "Greeks".
There were some Greek donors to her fundraiser…and I imagine that some of the anonymous donors could be characters that we might recognize.

I thought the same. And almost IMO a ‘tell’, was the defense counsel saying words to the effect, we can examine this and ensure going forward…… Ahem! It was in plain view, and is apparently not the first time the concern was seen or raised? And caught ‘with hands in the cookie jar’.

All in all, seems to be astounding unprofessional and surreptitious behavior of defense side and also by defendant And I also found it interesting, that co-counsel for the defense was the one to respond to court’s questions? Not lead? At least I thought I saw it.

Can one help: is there a gag order in effect on this trial proceeding or not? If so, do we know what it says? (PS…. My apologies in advance; if there is no gag order, this comment/question is not intended to fuel or load the boilers for those that had called for such.) MOO
No gag order

I would hope the person that reported it took a photo of what was going on.

Yes on the mistrial.

This is an absolute disgrace and I hope State investigation resolves exactly what happened and presents the information to the court.
MOO
Surely the attorney next to her could see what’s on the screen …. And was numpty-horn-dumpty doing his off-topic questions about algorithms to distract from his teams desperate attempt at mistrial?

MOO

IT. THEY.

IMO JS was sly. The witness made Two distinct statements.

1. FD said THEY needed to develop a timeline.
2. FD said he needed IT to prove he was at 4 JC that morning. IT being video surveillance

JS showed him the paragraph about IT. Where there never was a THEY.

BUSH LEAGUE

MOO
He knew the disappearance occurred in the morning?

I mean, of course he did, but the Suburban was found Friday evening. And IIRC, the missing releases all included a pic of a car like her Suburban. When did LE sharpen the timeline?

MOO

Suggestion for Judge R to remove MT laptop and ALL Electronic devices as she has been texting and using her phone as a computer all trial. I have been trying to document it as people here notice what is going on. I think we have captured most of the activity but certainly not all.

No words for any of this.

I frankly think MT should sit the rest of this trial out in jail as how many folks accused of conspiracy spend only 4 days in jail over a 4 year period with unsupervised travel out of state?

Something imo is serious wrong with how MT has been treated and I find this all quite disturbing.

MOO
Agree with all except she should be allowed in court in hand cuffs. MOO.

As to her being poised to do a runner, sure hope she is being watched tonight - she really has a reason to bail now.
I really don’t think she will physically bail or do a “Fotis” at this moment. Mostly bc of her daughter and I don’t think her family wants to lose their bail - 2m ish ? . But she also knows she cannot go to prison. So next plan …..delay delay delay. Mistrial buys her time to plan and scheme. If her actions cause an mis trial I hope they revoke her bail and cuff her right there.
Bc she is definitely not returning for another trial. I bet money on that.
JMO

I really don’t think she will physically bail or do a “Fotis” at this moment. Mostly bc of her daughter and I don’t think her family wants to lose their bail - 2m ish ? . But she also knows she cannot go to prison. So next plan …..delay delay delay. Mistrial buys her time to plan and scheme. If her actions cause an mis trial I hope they revoke her bail and cuff her right there.
Bc she is definitely not returning for another trial. I bet money on that.
JMO
The monitoring bracelet needs to go on now and LE needs to confirm locations of ALL of her passports and confirm with Venezuelan Consulate (doubt they are in US but who knows) that she does not have a current valid passport.

For all the folks screaming about "Gone Girl" I truly think its a risk here with MT as when the going gets tough she usually gets "GONE".
MOO

Didn't Schoehorn make a huge deal the other day about not having the custody report and having no idea what was on it?
Judge Blawie gave it to him, I think, a couple of years ago. And told him it was for his eyes only, and NOT TO BE DISSEMINATED in any way. I don’t know why he is saying he doesn’t have it, and doesn’t know what is in it-probably because it’s a different judge.

Every trial has its HIGHS and LOWS.

IMO today we have sadly hit a LOW where the ongoing social media and disinformation campaign that has been undertaken by MT and the Troconis Crew now for 4 years HAS ENTERED THE COURTROOM.

Yup.

It wasn't enough to continue to perpetuate false information and actively spread disinformation.

Nope.

It was now necessary to bring such gutter tactics into the Courtroom to reduce the proceedings to the level of MT and the Troconis Crew.

What happened today in Court imo if MT was displaying the disgraced irrelevant report in 48 pt FONT on her computer was nothing but EVIL as it was designed to potentially hurt victims and minor children.

Thing is though that the social media tactics shared clearly with the world who you are and what you are all about. We see you and what you are doing and I very much wonder if Judge R recognises the grave error he made in not shutting down social media from the Family of MT and her counsel? IMO you are a group of people that have no issue shaming and demeaning a dead woman and bringing nothing but hurt and your anger to innocent children.

I would call the behaviour shameful but I don't think shame is an emotion felt by any of this group and that is just one reason why they are dangerous.

FWIW I hope the Troconis Crew is banned from Court and that electronic devices are only permitted to be used by the attorneys and not the Defendant. Use of electronics in Court is a privilege and imo it has been abused by MT in the most disgusting way possible namely to hurt and injury minor children who are victims of the evil of FD and MT and KM.

I hope we see an solid investigation and action and consequences from Judge R as imo he is to blame for this all happening in the first place as the report ought to have been banned from the proceedings as it is truly irrelevant.

MOO

She should be banned from speaking about the case on social media too. I can't recall a defendant tweeting about their own case during the actual trial before.

The more I think about the end of today the more angry I become. Michelle's sense of entitlement is extraordinary.

At 1:53 MT called FD. She was at 4 JC. FD was in Avon.

MT and FT exchanged calls alternating between locations in Avon and 4 JC during the afternoon.
i thought this was VERY interesting. Right where his water skiing lake (red) is and also fisher meadows park (blue). tons of woods in that area

I really think there is something of importance in that area to this day. More so after seeing this new cell phone data.

<modsnip: No link to image. ALL images require a link to source>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is unbelievable.

Throughout Madel’s testimony, Troconis had an Associated Press news article with the headline, “Judge Finds Forensic Scientist Henry Lee Liable for Fabricating Evidence in a Murder Case,” pulled up on her laptop. The article detailed how in July a judge found famed forensic scientist Henry Lee liable for fabricating evidence in a murder case that sent two Connecticut men to prison for decades for a crime they did not commit.

That article is from JANUARY 18TH. That was the first incident the state was talking about today. She has been getting away with way too much!!!

Judge Blawie gave it to him, I think, a couple of years ago. And told him it was for his eyes only, and NOT TO BE DISSEMINATED in any way. I don’t know why he is saying he doesn’t have it, and doesn’t know what is in it-probably because it’s a different judge.
He said in Court the other day that he has it so is he now denying it?
I would go back and pull the clip as I remember it as clear as day but frankly he simply isn't worth the time.
MOO

i thought this was VERY interesting. Right where his water skiing lake (red) is and also fisher meadows park (blue). tons of woods in that area

I really think there is something of importance in that area to this day. More so after seeing this new cell phone data.
IIRC the ski pond was searched and dredged and the storage lockers that are there supposedly searched too. I think the meadows park was also searched but perhaps as you say more searching is needed.

I'm glad you are bringing us back to the FACTS of the case as sadly the disgraceful behaviour of MT and her family has taken everyone's eye off the ball as to what is important and imo that is completing the timeline to prove conspiracy.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member