CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
“People with a lot of life stress…” What is she talking about? MT’s life stress was minimal-she didn’t work, or even have to pay any substantial bills, like rent or mortgage. She didn’t own a car, or any of the attendant costs of one. She had one kid, and shared custody of her with someone who wasn’t trying to defame her in order to get custody. She was living a life of leisure on someone else’s dime! Life stress?!

JS no further questions

Judge has questions

Are there studies or experiments about being forced to forget?

Expert waffles IMO.

Have their been studies about how dreams after an event change how people remember it?

Witness says you can confuse the source of your memory, ditto it happen or did I dream it?

Morning recess

Dr. Loftus discussing: Media impact on the case.....

Not sure why this is relevant as the Media was simply fed by Jon Schoenhorn and Mama Troconis

Dr. Loftus discussing: The impact of an arrest....this would be life stress and this would interfere with memories....

Simply didn't see this in MT. Did anyone here see her under stress? Even at the 4JX raid she seemed more angry and annoyed than anything else.

MOO

L&C - I honestly think the Chat on L&C could RULE THE WORLD:
"Horn could save money by asking us in chat"
"Her retainer was $6,000 so she owes them a $5,400 refund"
"My take away from this lady's opinions is : just say 'I don't recall' or I don't remember, hey, it's worked for a lot of people".
"This is horns attempt to plant a false memory in the jurors because he didn’t ask any questions specifically related to MT"
"let’s drain the pond!"
"This Dr has also never met Michelle? Never spoken to her or questioned her?"
"#drainthepond"
"#PondGate"
"Well I think she told so many lies she couldn’t remember what lie she said last!"
"thing is you have to have a good memory to be a liar... that is why she is sitting in court on these charges.. cos she is a liar and guilty as charged imo"
"Did anyone take an inventory of the rugs? Cowhide rug missing??"
"UConn has a Memory and Cognition lab"
"For a memory expert she sure is tearing up her credentials, lol super crash"
"HOW MANY CHANEL BAGS DO YOU OWN? May I have one?"
"She’s uncomfortable and the chat is losing its mind"

MOO

Last edited:
“People with a lot of life stress…” What is she talking about? MT’s life stress was minimal-she didn’t work, or even have to pay any substantial bills, like rent or mortgage. She didn’t own a car, or any of the attendant costs of one. She had one kid, and shared custody of her with someone who wasn’t trying to defame her in order to get custody. She was living a life of leisure on someone else’s dime! Life stress?!
But, but, but. She had to clean 80 MS rd!

MOO

I hope the State wastes fewer than five minutes on this witness.

Ask her what memory has to do with lying.

MT wasn't struggling to remember anything. Wasn't vulnerable to suggestion. She was crafting a story to cover her memory.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member