GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #67

Status
Not open for further replies.
For many reasons, though here are a few. He was visibly emotional when LA was describing Jennifer as mom (pinching the bridge of his nose, cheeks flushed, nose was red). He spoke up about knowing a witness about to take the stand and he spoke to the judge honestly, precisely, and without fear or intimidation of what he wanted to share...he didn't want the acquaintance to be an issue later on. He leaned forward intently to watch videos being played. He rocked back and forth in his chair with arms crossed under his armpits when JS was argumentative toward a witness or long winded, which was often. He also did this a lot when the interrogation videos were being played. He looked at the State gallery at least 3 times that I saw during closing arguments (both sides). He took constant notes (and I believe was on his second notepad at closing arguments). I felt like he was all of us if we were jurors. Wanting to jump out of his chair at times, following intently, watching every move in the courtroom. I just took him as someone who was non-verbally speaking through this entire trial and may want to share perspective from his chair. It's just a guess and JMO.

That's not to say that other jurors won't speak, there are a few others I think may and I would be surprised if a few others did. I am not a jury expert, just someone observing the jurors from inside the courtroom weekly since the trial started and that's my take.

MOO
Thank you so much for this Morgan10028. This gives me hope because he sounds like he would also fight to the end for justice as well.

Did we ever hear from the Home Depot person who was on the witness list?? Tia. ETA: I really wanted to see what they were going to say. Ponchos?
One more ETA: maybe KM bought them. Hmmm
Oh my gosh, one more ETA: maybe KM bought the ponchos when he bought the lime for the “human grave”.

Last edited:
I feel like I have never seen mentioned.....I think I caught that all 5 of JFD's kids were interviewed by LE...

Was MT's daughter? Imagine if she never "slept" with her that night...and just knowing your mom is lying? I would assume MT's daughter was interviewed?

Not exactly a pretty face. And where does she get socialite status from??
Haha!

It's the default 'title' when MSM don't know what to call someone in print and to describe someone that has no visible means of support other than the partner (male 'socialites' are a very sizeable population too imo)!

I have a few of the less pejorative titles that have all been used here over the years that are TOS and MSM appropriate:

Sidepiece
Mistress
Girlfriend
Lover
Live in GF

I feel like I have never seen mentioned.....I think I caught that all 5 of JFD's kids were interviewed by LE...

Was MT's daughter? Imagine if she never "slept" with her that night...and just knowing your mom is lying? I would assume MT's daughter was interviewed?
Never seen it mentioned.

But, it wouldn't surprise me if she hadn't been as Defence all through this trial has been QUITE careful imo to make statements at trial that have no corroboration as that is simply how they roll and crafted their case.

I don't believe for a second that MT either slept with her daughter or didn't know where FD was every second of almost every day as this is simply how she rolls by her own account describing how she texts him all the time and then gets mad if he doesn't respond.

moo

I'd saved this image of MT in trial staring at the bloody evidence displayed by the State.

Haunts me.

If this were most folks, is this the look that would be on the face?

View attachment 487224
H*ll no. Her expression looks like she’s thinking, “, I told the SB I’d burn it in the fireplace, but he wouldn’t listen!”

Why would she do a selfie in front of cameras as her attorney is speaking?? Why, why? It just shows she is unrestrained and doesn’t take anything seriously.
The T family clearly thinks they are the nouveau-Kardashians.
Maybe we’ll see them on reality TV soon, complete with fireside chats- Gaucho style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT1510