GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

@Niner, No plea it appears. Not sure why they hauled her in just to continue as it could have been done by zoom. I’m going from CT website that says “awaiting plea”. Reporting is so bad that they didn’t comment on no plea today. But there was a mention in HC article I think about possible deal so perhaps that is what will happen? Idk. Here is link to ct website to see the awaiting plea nonsense.

She got a field trip out of it and probably a free lunch from the establishment of her choice. Probably a latte and a croissant. Pampered prisoner.

Jennifer didn't even get to finish her hot tea and breakfast bar.

Real justice is slow but it will come.

The narrative of MT and Troconis Crew on social media continues to roll on.

MT and Troconis Crew Commentary (via CBS New article posted link below):

"It's been 4 1/2 years since I was wrongly accused," Troconis wrote in October. "I have faith in Justice and the jury system."

Her family has also publicly defended her. Weeks before the trial began, her parents released a statement asking that "everyone involved, especially the investigators, to see the pain and injustice being inflicted upon Michelle and to reconsider the direction of their pursuit."

"It's agonizing for us to watch our innocent daughter suffer under the weight of a system that seems to be turning a blind eye to justice," the family's statement read. "Our family's plea is simple: seek the truth and fairness that Michelle so rightly deserves."

The farcical media coverage also continues. I was happy to FINALLY see an article titled "Who is Michelle Troconis" allegedly about MT as I thought (stupidly) that perhaps someone somewhere within CBS even if it was an unpaid intern whose job it was to grab lattes for the talking heads dug up the MT marriage records, the MT birth records, the MT brother birth and death records etc. and decided to explain to the public who MT is?

But nope. Didn't happen. The only good thing with this article was that they didn't call MT a "socialite". They didn't call her what she is either but that was hoping for too much so I let that issue go. Why though has the media continued to in a very sly way portray MT as a victim of circumstance or was this article by CBS just a cynical ploy to pitch the Troconis family on choosing them for their next 'more comfortable sit down' as promised by Dr. Bombay on the steps of the Stamford Courthouse last month? We saw the CBS folder on MT desk in Court and so perhaps that was for some upcoming farcical interview post trial? Simply boggles the mind that anyone sees MT as a victim of anything AND YET we see it on rinse and repeat from the CT and NYC Press. WHY? But, more importantly Why not one question to MT or her family about FD or why she chose to remain with FD or any of the other very obvious WHY Questions that have never been asked?

Link to the above quoted farcical article:

Moo

The farcical media coverage also continues. I was happy to FINALLY see an article titled "Who is Michelle Troconis" allegedly about MT as I thought (stupidly) that perhaps someone somewhere within CBS even if it was an unpaid intern whose job it was to grab lattes for the talking heads dug up the MT marriage records, the MT birth records, the MT brother birth and death records etc. and decided to explain to the public who MT is?
Article says "Associated Press contributed to this article."

She got a field trip out of it and probably a free lunch from the establishment of her choice. Probably a latte and a croissant. Pampered prisoner.

Jennifer didn't even get to finish her hot tea and breakfast bar.

Real justice is slow but it will come.
Yep, and it probably cost the State $1000 or more to give her the field trip where nothing was accomplished. She didn’t even make a plea! Moo

Does anybody else think she looks tranquilized? The affect looks even odder than usual imo. But perhaps she had to get up at 6 to be in court by 10? Moo
I think I would have an odd look myself if I had been in jail, was dressed in jail clothes, and had my hands cuffed behind my back and then had to greet friends and family! I am glad to see the defiant look off her face!

But nope. Didn't happen.

Moo

rsbm

Anyone have a tie to a journalism school -- or even an on-line publication willing to take a few risks???

Would the New Canaan Patch, or the Stamford Advocate, look into this?

MT publicly linked to fD while married herself...shows more about her true nature imho.

Or a junior attorney prepping for that pre-sentencing report....

jmho ymmv lrr

MT is probably looking at the Crafts early release and thinking she will be out in 10 years too....sad thing is that she is probably going to be correct in her assessment of the very broken CT system.

moo (and angry)

Above snipped by me….

When I saw that one above, I surmised that MT is more likely looking at her copy of the sealed ‘Report’ in 48 or larger font size on her computer screen somewhere? You know, that ‘Report’ that there are serious questions about the origin of her copy of it, where it originated electronically, and with who, she or her counsel may have shared it? The questions that pernickety eloquently stated above.

Also, FWIW on reporting as pernickety noted about AP (Associated Press), I have always thought some AP reporting to be some of the better. Hopefully they will jump on this for the finale: MT (and JS AF) contempt investigation and prosecution; MT sentencing; and any Office of Disciplinary Council or other CT Court advocacy / fairness matters surrounding that ‘Report’. MOO

And I hope IMO that team MT will also release any reports on her medical, health, and intake evaluation in preparation for her new environs. MOO

rsbm

Anyone have a tie to a journalism school -- or even an on-line publication willing to take a few risks???

Would the New Canaan Patch, or the Stamford Advocate, look into this?

MT publicly linked to fD while married herself...shows more about her true nature imho.

jmho ymmv lrr
Pipe dream and I have no connections: Am a big fan of Evgenia Peretz. Some of the most astute, least fluffy long-form pieces for VF: Evgenia Peretz

Ronan Farrow of course. Maybe MT as part of a larger story. Again, pipe dream.

I share your frustration.

Above snipped by me….

When I saw that one above, I surmised that MT is more likely looking at her copy of the sealed ‘Report’ in 48 or larger font size on her computer screen somewhere? You know, that ‘Report’ that there are serious questions about the origin of her copy of it, where it originated electronically, and with who, she or her counsel may have shared it? The questions that pernickety eloquently stated above.

Also, FWIW on reporting as pernickety noted about AP (Associated Press), I have always thought some AP reporting to be some of the better. Hopefully they will jump on this for the finale: MT (and JS AF) contempt investigation and prosecution; MT sentencing; and any Office of Disciplinary Council or other CT Court advocacy / fairness matters surrounding that ‘Report’. MOO

And I hope IMO that team MT will also release any reports on her medical, health, and intake evaluation in preparation for her new environs. MOO
See the replies/discussion to above link on Law and Crime re MT's lawyers' possible collusion in the contempt charge, and see also several allusions to Atty Pattis' possible involvement.

jmho ymmv lrr
RSBM

I don't think an attorney will prepare the pre-sentence report, it is usually a probation officer, from my experience.

I have written many pre-sentence reports for defendants in Juvenile Court when I worked as a court-appointed social worker. That was many years ago, and all of the youth faced criminal charges and sentences. Their crimes ranged from theft to murder and the more serious charges such as murder included information that a judge would use in deciding if the juvenile offender would be referred to adult court (in this case it wasn't actually a pre-sentence report, but called a psycho-social evaluation).
Otherwise the juvenile defendant could be placed in residential care (removed from the community), group home care in the community, detention (short term), referral to adult court, or sent to a penal psychiatric unit (rare, I only had one case in 10 years where this was the outcome). Sometimes they would be returned to live at home with their families and placed on probation, but that was rarely the case. By the time they faced criminal charges, they usually (but not always) needed to be removed from their homes.

I did not do pre-sentence reports for youth who ended up in Family Court. These were considered as youth protection cases and were handled by protection caseworkers, the youth that I worked with were facing criminal charges and sentencing. Although many of the protection cases ultimately became criminal cases and ended up in juvenile court.

"It's been 4 1/2 years since I was wrongly accused," Troconis wrote in October. "I have faith in Justice and the jury system."

Her family has also publicly defended her. Weeks before the trial began, her parents released a statement asking that "everyone involved, especially the investigators, to see the pain and injustice being inflicted upon Michelle and to reconsider the direction of their pursuit."

"It's agonizing for us to watch our innocent daughter suffer under the weight of a system that seems to be turning a blind eye to justice," the family's statement read. "Our family's plea is simple: seek the truth and fairness that Michelle so rightly deserves."

But nope. Didn't happen. The only good thing with this article was that they didn't call MT a "socialite". They didn't call her what she is either but that was hoping for too much so I let that issue go. Why though has the media continued to in a very sly way portray MT as a victim of circumstance or was this article by CBS just a cynical ploy to pitch the Troconis family on choosing them for their next 'more comfortable sit down' as promised by Dr. Bombay on the steps of the Stamford Courthouse last month? We saw the CBS folder on MT desk in Court and so perhaps that was for some upcoming farcical interview post trial? Simply boggles the mind that anyone sees MT as a victim of anything AND YET we see it on rinse and repeat from the CT and NYC Press. WHY? But, more importantly Why not one question to MT or her family about FD or why she chose to remain with FD or any of the other very obvious WHY Questions that have never been asked?

Moo
Personally, am waiting for Tea Spilling from MT’s high school contemporaries, past friends/colleagues, other women who suffered from MT intruding into relationships. There must be people out there just dying to tell of their experiences with her. Meow.

Moo
Muckraking is alive and well in America.

Took a good look at the picture after work. Almost certain that he was on TRT in the picture, but not super high bodybuilding doses. You can tell because he doesn’t look unnaturally huge, but the leanness, fullness, and roundness of the muscles tend to decline with age and the lowering of testosterone. He is holding onto “the look” that should decline with age. That’s the sign of someone on TRT. Regardless, the dude should not have been putting exogenous T into his body with his mental issues. It’s a cascade effect where if you put exogenous T in your body, other hormones are affected as your HPTA shuts down. Specifically, hormones that would affect your mood elevate or decline from the natural levels if you don’t know what you are doing (he probably didn’t) such as progesterone, DHT, estrogen, serotonin, dopamine, etc.

Modern drug and toxicology tests don’t test for T so we would not have that information from his autopsy.

I assume he was taking TRT and adderall. I have a prescription for adderall for ADHD, and adderall calms me down and relaxes me because I have ADHD. Fotis looked like someone with no ADHD at all who took adderall, which is why he was all hyped up. It would speed him up and not slow him down.

Fotis seems like someone who would pop adderall and not snort lines of blow every 30 minutes. Adderall lasts for 3-4 hours if it’s instant, 6-8 hours XR in my experience. Way more efficient for Fotis than railing blow that lasts only 30 mins to an hour.

Fotis most likely knew the bad apple doctors who would write him prescriptions for anything, similar to the bad apple lawyers like Kent and the other guy whose name I don’t remember.

Putting my biochemistry degree to good use here.
He was certainly hyped up at Starbucks that night!

Pipe dream and I have no connections: Am a big fan of Evgenia Peretz. Some of the most astute, least fluffy long-form pieces for VF: Evgenia Peretz

Ronan Farrow of course. Maybe MT as part of a larger story. Again, pipe dream.

I share your frustration.
Mike Dinan of the New Canaanite did some of the early investigative work right after JF went missing and I still this his work is amongst the best.

VF these days is a mixed bag but Grayson Carters Airmail has done some great long format true crime investigative work. They had the 8 part story on the Dulos case early days and there were a few factual errors but the basics were there imo.

The thing though is how much more would folks want to know about MT and the Troconis Crew? I’m asking this as a serious question but also somewhat rhetorical question.

If there are serious questions that folks on here have then why not do what this thread has done from the beginning 5 years ago and find the answers?

The answers to almost any of the questions that I would guess might exist are most likely things that can be found.

The thing is that MT in and of herself imo isn’t all that interesting and beyond moving from relationship to relationship over the years she hasn’t accomplished anything of note imo either. I don’t think there is anything that could be dug up about her that would explain why she thought it was a good idea to conspire with FD to murder JF. I guess I’m inherently biased against the followers of the world based on the fact that I simply don’t think they are very interesting as they rarely have core substance or beliefs of interest and are usually completely malleable and subject to reinvention and manipulation by others who they might seek to use for their gain or who others might manipulate them for their own gain. My point is that there is rarely anything of substance in these folks but some do make solid soldiers and my guess is that MT is one of these sorry humans. The thing is that we already know this about MT as we saw her driving back and forth between MS and 4JX and following orders all day to the point of exhaustion. We saw the behaviour of FD and MT also I’m not sure what other words from someone else might change things.

Fwiw I used to believe that there was someone out in the universe that hadn’t spoken publicly about MT that would come forward and answer all the questions. I no longer think such a person exists simply because we all got to see Petu on the stand. Petu who was a longstanding friend of 8 years and supposed soul sister of MT. We also heard what Petu had to say and it was absolutely no value added imo. My guess is that Petu and MT really are simply mirror images of each other and both have the substance of rain drops.

My suspicion is that after we have all listened to the 8+ hrs of LE interviews and heard the lies about lies, that even if MT herself ever spoke again it wouldn’t matter all that much because imo if she hasn’t told the truth by now and after everything that has happened then I don’t think it will ever happen absent her desire to cleanse her soul (not holding my breath on this one!) and her conscience or perhaps with significant therapy that she undertakes of her own volition (not holding my breath on this one either). The research I’ve read on therapy effectiveness for mainstream garden variety narcs seems to say that there is little hope for their rehabilitation. Sure some tweaks can be undertaken with therapy it seems but most narcs revert to their norm patterns of behaviour and don’t change. Some more evolved narcs have the ability to understand a vast amount human behaviour and can seem to make statements that can convince others that they have empathy but the reality it seems is that these folks are rare birds and the fact remains that they are largely just brilliant actors rather than brilliant human beings as they simply don’t have empathy and never will. I hold no belief that MT is one of these evolved narcissists and so I believe the extent of her universe simply ends at her nose.

Thing is about narcissists is that self reflection, accountability, empathy or caring about anyone other than themselves simply doesn’t happen as the wiring simply isn’t there.

When you think of the the significant personal bonds in life, imo the mother child bond is clearly highly significant and given the early helpless nature of an infant imo it can impact greatly both the mother and the child. FWIW I don’t think MT had any such personal revelations or personal growth from becoming a mother or caring for an infant or facilitating her daughter development etc. beyond how it reflected on her. I would go one step further and speculate that on a good day MT doesnt think about being a mother or her daughter at all. The reason I believe this is that given her own college degree in psychology she would have known quite well the impact of her life choices on her daughter along with the importance of environment on her daughters maturation process. MT knew all this and didn’t care based on her actions and the folks here have been watching her actions now for long enough to know who and what she is as a human imo. MT consistently chose herself and her various relationships over her daughter and so how many more times do we need to see her do the same thing over and over to believe that is just who she is. We saw her not go to her daughter play and instead she went down Albany with FD for a latte. Doing this would have meant that her then 11 year old would have been on her own at school for nearly 12 hrs assuming a 9 am drop off and 9pm pick up. Wonder how many other day students at EW had no parent in the audience that night? My guess is few to none.

I don’t think there would be much that anyone could dig up via personal interviews with others that might have known MT that would change many views of folks here that are longtime followers of MT imo.

But, if folks want to work to ask and try to answer questions then perhaps it should be tried?

I truly don’t see any member of the current press following the case taking on any investigative angle as it hasn’t yet and I frankly don’t think it would generate them the clicks and views that seem to be their goals these days in MSM land imo.

One of the things that has puzzled me is why the press following the case seemed to posture MT as a victim almost to the extent that she was treated in a similar manner by the Press as JF, even though the circumstances of the two people bear no resemblance to the other. It’s been bizarre to watch the kid glove treatment of MT by the Press and it’s really baffled me that so
Much of the solid information that has been found her by WS folks was never picked up by MSM. I’m giving up understanding this phenomenon as even the one or two reporters who I have some level of respect for seem to fall into this camp for reasons that I don’t understand as they clearly know better imo. The only thing I can think of is that the reposters were hedging their bets all these years and waiting for the jury and the trial to do their work for them.

Well, we had the trial. Still have lots of questions and timeline holes and gaps. But, I’m not sure anything further on answering any of the open issues can be gained by trying to gain more information on MT. I could be wrong but I simply see MT as a waste of human space and spending more time understanding her or her family where nobody seems to work would be anything but a further waste of time.

That being said, if people want to continue to ask questions and seek answers and do the research and think that some value could be gained about the murder of JF or the location of remains and answer some of many the open questions post trial then maybe we should do it?

I simply don’t see it but am open to other views.

Curious what people think?

Moo

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member