GUILTY CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, deceased/not found, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #69

And apparently Judge Heller, whose order has been ignored ( at best, consider undermined, submarined, choked, thwarted, flaunted, show-boated ) over & over & over, does not feel that she is in a position to rattle cages and point out:

YOUR ORDER COULD BE NEXT!

jmho ymmv lrr

“Unfortunately, he fooled all of us,” Marmol told 48 Hours correspondent Erin Moriarty. “At the beginning, he was this amazing guy. But it turns out, he was this monster.”

The 48 Hours special, “The Conspiracy to Murder Jennifer Dulos,” will be broadcast at 10 p.m. Saturday on CBS and stream on Paramount+.

Marmol told 48 Hours it was normal for her sister to light fires, regardless of the weather.

“Remember my sister lived in Argentina before,” Marmol said. “So, it’s very common to put the fireplace on and to just sit around. … And my sister would do it.”

The rest of the artcle is pretty much a rehash so if you hit a paywall there really is not much else.

The problem with the sister's description of why MT would light fires ( put the fire on and sit around)- is that
MT was on a cycle of "returning and burning" back and forth, from Mt Spr returning to Jeff X etc - there was no sitting for MT excepn on her butt while driving back and forth between the two locations

And yes @Gardenista in the clip you posted that is a juror they are interviewing - I saw him when I wasi in court.
I will be interested in what he has to say too
IMO

Last edited:

“Unfortunately, he fooled all of us,” Marmol told 48 Hours correspondent Erin Moriarty. “At the beginning, he was this amazing guy. But it turns out, he was this monster.”

The 48 Hours special, “The Conspiracy to Murder Jennifer Dulos,” will be broadcast at 10 p.m. Saturday on CBS and stream on Paramount+.

Marmol told 48 Hours it was normal for her sister to light fires, regardless of the weather.

“Remember my sister lived in Argentina before,” Marmol said. “So, it’s very common to put the fireplace on and to just sit around. … And my sister would do it.”

The rest of the artcle is pretty much a rehash so if you hit a paywall there really is not much else.

The problem with the sister's description of why MT would light fires ( put the fire on and sit around)- is that
MT was on a cycle of "returning and burning" back and forth, from Mt Spr returning to Jeff X etc - there was no sitting for MT excepn on her butt while driving back and forth between the two locations

And yes @Gardenista in the clip you posted that is a juror they are interviewing - I saw him when I wasi in court.
IMO
Did Marmol forget that MT was carrying the alibi phone around the house, unlock, turn, unlock …

That’s what convicted her!

Why always is it that the inmate was a "victim" of fd?
It’s supposed to make her “less guilty”. I mean, maybe fD was HER victim-he’s not around to say so. So she gets to say, through her family and legal team that she was his victim.

IMO
She lit fires in several fireplaces, though-in a house where she wasn’t hanging out in. One fire in one fireplace in a room where she relaxed…maybe. But that isn’t what she did. She’s guilty. And now Dulos is the monster? When, for the last 5 years, up to and through the trial, Jennifer was the monster. What a bunch of bull****.

It’s supposed to make her “less guilty”. I mean, maybe fD was HER victim-he’s not around to say so. So she gets to say, through her family and legal team that she was his victim.

She lit fires in several fireplaces, though-in a house where she wasn’t hanging out in. One fire in one fireplace in a room where she relaxed…maybe. But that isn’t what she did. She’s guilty. And now Dulos is the monster? When, for the last 5 years, up to and through the trial, Jennifer was the monster. What a bunch of bull****.
Rbbm

I've been mulling this over for some time. She really was a catalyst here. She didn't want FD to get custody away from Jennifer. She didn't want to be bothered by Jennifer ever. Ongoing? No way. Wanted her out of the picture.

Volatile pair, those two.

It's sickening that she doesn't see it. Doesn't see how wrong she was, how wrong they were, how much damage they did to Jennifer, her children, the world really.

And that's why she needs to be separated from society.

And I say -- no parole until she comes clean with what she knows.

JMO

Rbbm

I've been mulling this over for some time. She really was a catalyst here. She didn't want FD to get custody away from Jennifer. She didn't want to be bothered by Jennifer ever. Ongoing? No way. Wanted her out of the picture.

Volatile pair, those two.

It's sickening that she doesn't see it. Doesn't see how wrong she was, how wrong they were, how much damage they did to Jennifer, her children, the world really.

And that's why she needs to be separated from society.

And I say -- no parole until she comes clean with what she knows.

JMO
100% agree.
MT was the catalyst - without MT, JF would be driving her kids to school right now. Divorced maybe, but not dead.

MT pushed the buttons, pulled the levers with all the desperation of a person trying to close the deal before he finds a younger woman with a trust fund. MT was certainly a desperate leach.

After all, FD lived w JF, and her so-called “issues” without incident until MT turned up & smelled the money.

Sometimes I wish I were around when some friend or family of Troconis mentioned to me how commonly fires were lit in the house all seasons.

I'd be like, okay, so you agree it was Michelle who lit those fires on the day Jennifer disappeared.

On that day, nobody was around chillaxing at 4JX. Even Kent, it appears from evidence so far, was a bit edgy dropping by to create an alibi and/or ensure Michelle created one too (possibly to minimize the chances of her turning them in).

Look at the twitching the murderers were doing in Starbucks! It would take morphine to relax those murderers. A mug of coffee by the fire on a warm, sunny afternoon? No- not relaxing at all for them that day. The fires had to have a more manic purpose than that.

And all of Troconis' friends admit she lit them.

MOO

Edited to add- it would have been so easy for Troconis to just call the police and interrupt this crime- just say, I don't want my bf to do something stupid. One function for Kent may have been to watch her, make sure she didn't seem like she did something that sensible. I wonder if he had a way to contact Fotis during the attempted abduction.

Last edited:

rsbm bbm

So, Sis, when you say "at the beginning," do you mean:

While my sister was married to another man, with a young daughter
While fD was married to another woman, with five children
and his wife returned to the North East because her aging mother had a medical emergency

and they started an affair on his wife's family-generated money,

fD was an "amazing guy?"

imho, at least two monsters....

When did ya figure it out, Sis?

1712322846952.jpeg
Chimacum Tack

Take off the blinders, T-A clan -- you're still bein' fooled.

jmho ymmv lrr

Well I guess I shall have to watch the 48 Hours tomorrow evening. IIRC there was some speculation an episode was underway based on some ongoings during the trial. Interesting notes upthread. I wonder if there will be any mention of whether MT might have also apparently lit anyone else’s fire perhaps? MOO

Sometimes I wish I were around when some friend or family of Troconis mentioned to me how commonly fires were lit in the house all seasons.

I'd be like, okay, so you agree it was Michelle who lit those fires on the day Jennifer disappeared.

On that day, nobody was around chillaxing at 4JX. Even Kent, it appears from evidence so far, was a bit edgy dropping by to create an alibi and/or ensure Michelle created one too (possibly to minimize the chances of her turning them in).

Look at the twitching the murderers were doing in Starbucks! It would take morphine to relax those murderers. A mug of coffee by the fire on a warm, sunny afternoon? No- not relaxing at all for them that day. The fires had to have a more manic purpose than that.

And all of Troconis' friends admit she lit them.

MOO

Edited to add- it would have been so easy for Troconis to just call the police and interrupt this crime- just say, I don't want my bf to do something stupid. One function for Kent may have been to watch her, make sure she didn't seem like she did something that sensible. I wonder if he had a way to contact Fotis during the attempted abduction.
Good point, re: watching her.

I made the mistake of watching 48 HRS.
Big repeat. Juror was on for all of 30 seconds.
The most exciting part was SMs closing argument.
Very little of Troconis family.
I wonder if they were disappointed?

I made the mistake of watching 48 HRS.
Big repeat. Juror was on for all of 30 seconds.
The most exciting part was SMs closing argument.
Very little of Troconis family.
I wonder if they were disappointed?
If who was disappointed? The Troconises? And-isn’t Claudia incredibly irritating?

There was a point in the show where Schoenhorn said that he was “apprehensive” going into closing arguments…that was pretty telling for me-that he knew there was more than enough evidence to convict her. You know, because she’s guilty!

If who was disappointed? The Troconises? And-isn’t Claudia incredibly irritating?

There was a point in the show where Schoenhorn said that he was “apprehensive” going into closing arguments…that was pretty telling for me-that he knew there was more than enough evidence to convict her. You know, because she’s guilty!
He couldn't have been surprised. Their defense consisted of horseradish, a report he couldn't mention but did every chance he got, two experts who I still don't know what they testified to, one 12-day immersion opera singer and some beautiful drone footage, which only highlighted how easy it would have been for FD to navigate between properties.

Train never left the station.

JMO

We have this to look forward to this week...
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLERepresented By: 101793 JL SCHOENHORN
Birth Year: 1974Times on the Docket: 112
Docket Information
Docket No:FST -CR20-0241178-TArresting Agency:CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program:Arrest Date:1/7/2020
Court:Stamford JDBond Amount:$6,000,000 (This case only)
Bond Type:Set
Miscellaneous:(Not Released From Custody)
Activity:Awaiting DispositionNext Court Date:
4/10/2024 9:00 AM
Current Charges
StatuteDescriptionClassTypeOccOffense DatePleaVerdict Finding
53a-54aCONSPIRACY TO COMMIT MURDER
B​
Felony​
1​
5/24/2019Not Guilty
53a-155CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE
D​
Felony​