Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #49

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle obviously has money to burn or her attorney is trying to be a mini-me NP. He has filled another appeal so Michi can take off her ankle bracelet and roam free. UGH...
Michelle Troconis Case Pushed To Oct. 1; Her Lawyer Files Appeal

MT is lucky she is not sitting in a jail cell for over a year like KM. She is no more special then others waiting their turn in front of the courts.

Again I will say, if she get the ankle bracelet removed, she will flee. She will be gone. I bet there is a a passport, other ID, monies, and transportation already lines up and waiting. JMOO

I hope this latest filing is denied too.

This was the response after JS tried last time....

In response to Schoenhorn’s original Appellate Court request, Senior State’s Attorney Ronald Weller, of the Appellate Unit of the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office, said Troconis is seeking “preferential treatment” while others who are incarcerated have not been able to get a bond hearing.

“The petitioner minimizes the enormity of the disruption to our court system that this global pandemic has wrought,” Weller said. “She has already had her day, and in fact several days, in court on her bond conditions.”

Attorney: Why is Michelle Troconis not back in court until October?

Can anyone help me out with an evidence question?

I've always felt the references to the Thule rack on FD's Suburban in the AW (1/6/20, section 31, 1:36 PM) and SW (5/30/19, sections 12-13) were significant. Assuming the Thurton Dr surveillance footage was captured the day of Jennifer's disappearance, the Thule most certainly could have been used to transport evidence away from NC. But even if the Thurton Dr footage came from a different day, I think the appearance of the Thule on the Suburban at 1:36 PM -- when MT and FD arrive at 80 MS for clean-up -- could mean it was later used to remove evidence and/or the body. This is could also explain the latent bloodstains found on the floor mat of FD's Suburban, a car otherwise uninvolved in the crime.

TLDR; Is this the same Thule rack or not?
2015 Chevy, Thule - Winter 2018-19?.png 2015 Chevy, Thule - Jan 2020.png
(The first picture is from sometime before the crime and the second is post-FD's suicide in Jan 2020.)
I think both are Thule Motion Alpine ski boxes, but the handles are what's bugging me. In the first pic, they look silver and reflective, but almost matte in the second. Is this just an issue of different lighting, or did FD replace an $800+ Thule after JF's disappearance?

And for what it's worth, there was no mention of a Thule rack on the vehicle when LE seized FD's Suburban on 5/31/19... (MOO)

Can anyone help me out with an evidence question?

I've always felt the references to the Thule rack on FD's Suburban in the AW (1/6/20, section 31, 1:36 PM) and SW (5/30/19, sections 12-13) were significant. Assuming the Thurton Dr surveillance footage was captured the day of Jennifer's disappearance, the Thule most certainly could have been used to transport evidence away from NC. But even if the Thurton Dr footage came from a different day, I think the appearance of the Thule on the Suburban at 1:36 PM -- when MT and FD arrive at 80 MS for clean-up -- could mean it was later used to remove evidence and/or the body. This is could also explain the latent bloodstains found on the floor mat of FD's Suburban, a car otherwise uninvolved in the crime.

TLDR; Is this the same Thule rack or not?
View attachment 257513 View attachment 257515
(The first picture is from sometime before the crime and the second is post-FD's suicide in Jan 2020.)
I think both are Thule Motion Alpine ski boxes, but the handles are what's bugging me. In the first pic, they look silver and reflective, but almost matte in the second. Is this just an issue of different lighting, or did FD replace an $800+ Thule after JF's disappearance?

And for what it's worth, there was no mention of a Thule rack on the vehicle when LE seized FD's Suburban on 5/31/19... (MOO)

I've never met a Thule in person but I am intrigued by where you're going with this. First question, in the ski photo, it appears that the latch handle is significant (large). In the garage photo, is that the latch or a hinge? Because unless someone rotated the thule 180°, we're looking at the hinge side, no? To me one looks more bull-nosed.... but again, perhaps the case is rotated????

Can I hope super shopper Michi bought a used one online, maybe on her device she wanted so swiftly erased?hmmmm I'm hopeful LE already has that receipt, if such as one exists.

I'm thinking FD may have been at the backside of Jennifer's property the day prior. To stash his kill kit. Actually abduction kit. I think he had zero plan to kill her in her garage or anywhere near her property, but she fought back, writing her story in blood, with the only power she had left. I have to believe FD made sure he knew his path and approach, having stepped it off in advance.

IF Jennifer was ever contained in a Thule, that lends itself to a land or water burial IMO but then, would there be any need to REMOVE zip ties? Her shirt, sadly, was also separated from her. And by then, his rage would only have been greater, if she'd managed to sabotage his clean abduction strategy, forever foiling how HE had so very carefully predetermined how his plan should go. If there was yet any life left in poor, sweet Jennifer, IMO we can be sure he showed no mercy, only vengeance. Perhaps so vile that even hard-hearted MT couldn't bear to watch, taking up a distance perch instead.

Dastardedly as it is, I still think FD applied his same disposal strategy on Albany as with her body. Quite possibly there is buried a Thule with a partial story to tell inside. To be as delicate as I can, a more manageable fraction to carry. And devoid of obvious identifiers, but well buried, possibly entombed below concrete or relayed to an accomplice to bury or destroy still farther away. Possibly even a third accomplice.

And all with the practiced detachment of a hunter cleaning a deer. IMO

I think it's no coincidence MT chose the words she did, ones that didn't even match the question -- that she wasn't cleaning Jennif---. Words IMO she'd heard from the very one who was cleaning Jennifer-- words that would have been emblazoned in her brain, jolting depravity, too much for anyone to stomach, except maybe the one man who may have envisioned the horrific scene just as he unfolded it.

How she could ever stand next to him, much less hula, there just are no words.

Every day she is free to breath common air feels like an insult to justice, but God willing, it will come.

In all this, my prayer is for peace, for Jennifer's precious children and her devoted mother.

JMOJMOJMO

I've never met a Thule in person but I am intrigued by where you're going with this. First question, in the ski photo, it appears that the latch handle is significant (large). In the garage photo, is that the latch or a hinge? Because unless someone rotated the thule 180°, we're looking at the hinge side, no? To me one looks more bull-nosed.... but again, perhaps the case is rotated????

Can I hope super shopper Michi bought a used one online, maybe on her device she wanted so swiftly erased?hmmmm I'm hopeful LE already has that receipt, if such as one exists.

I'm thinking FD may have been at the backside of Jennifer's property the day prior. To stash his kill kit. Actually abduction kit. I think he had zero plan to kill her in her garage or anywhere near her property, but she fought back, writing her story in blood, with the only power she had left. I have to believe FD made sure he knew his path and approach, having stepped it off in advance.

IF Jennifer was ever contained in a Thule, that lends itself to a land or water burial IMO but then, would there be any need to REMOVE zip ties? Her shirt, sadly, was also separated from her. And by then, his rage would only have been greater, if she'd managed to sabotage his clean abduction strategy, forever foiling how HE had so very carefully predetermined how his plan should go. If there was yet any life left in poor, sweet Jennifer, IMO we can be sure he showed no mercy, only vengeance. Perhaps so vile that even hard-hearted MT couldn't bear to watch, taking up a distance perch instead.

Dastardedly as it is, I still think FD applied his same disposal strategy on Albany as with her body. Quite possibly there is buried a Thule with a partial story to tell inside. To be as delicate as I can, a more manageable fraction to carry. And devoid of obvious identifiers, but well buried, possibly entombed below concrete or relayed to an accomplice to bury or destroy still farther away. Possibly even a third accomplice.

And all with the practiced detachment of a hunter cleaning a deer. IMO

I think it's no coincidence MT chose the words she did, ones that didn't even match the question -- that she wasn't cleaning Jennif---. Words IMO she'd heard from the very one who was cleaning Jennifer-- words that would have been emblazoned in her brain, jolting depravity, too much for anyone to stomach, except maybe the one man who may have envisioned the horrific scene just as he unfolded it.

How she could ever stand next to him, much less hula, there just are no words.

Every day she is free to breath common air feels like an insult to justice, but God willing, it will come.

In all this, my prayer is for peace, for Jennifer's precious children and her devoted mother.

JMOJMOJMO

Nice work, Megnut!!!

This was the response after JS tried last time....

In response to Schoenhorn’s original Appellate Court request, Senior State’s Attorney Ronald Weller, of the Appellate Unit of the Chief State’s Attorney’s Office, said Troconis is seeking “preferential treatment” while others who are incarcerated have not been able to get a bond hearing.

“The petitioner minimizes the enormity of the disruption to our court system that this global pandemic has wrought,” Weller said. “She has already had her day, and in fact several days, in court on her bond conditions.”

Attorney: Why is Michelle Troconis not back in court until October?
If she was arrested the day they shut the courts down for covid, she would be sitting in jail right now where she belongs!! She should consider herself lucky that she bonded out before the shut down!

IF Jennifer was ever contained in a Thule, that lends itself to a land or water burial IMO but then, would there be any need to REMOVE zip ties? Her shirt, sadly, was also separated from her. And by then, his rage would only have been greater, if she'd managed to sabotage his clean abduction strategy, forever foiling how HE had so very carefully predetermined how his plan should go.
I often wonder if the zip ties were used to contain a "flopping body" that was easier to maneuver after he abducted her. I also don't agree that he planned to do the unthinkable in the garage. It sends chills down my spine thinking what poor Jennifer had been put through in the final moments of her life.

I think Jennifer probably knew that resistance was futile, but IMO she wasn't fighting for her life as much as she was using her last moments to make sure the world knew what happened to her. She was fighting for HER CHILDREN to make sure the village would protect them from FD.

Her blood sealed his guilt.

She authored his arrest with it.

A mother, saving her children.

JMO

First question, in the ski photo, it appears that the latch handle is significant (large). In the garage photo, is that the latch or a hinge? Because unless someone rotated the thule 180°, we're looking at the hinge side, no?

There's a video on the Thule website that shows it being opened from both the driver and passenger sides, so I assumed the latch handle is the same on both.

Actually abduction kit. I think he had zero plan to kill her in her garage or anywhere near her property, but she fought back, writing her story in blood, with the only power she had left. I have to believe FD made sure he knew his path and approach, having stepped it off in advance.
Couldn't agree more. IMO, FD had a meticulous plan to incapacitate and abduct JFd but seriously miscalculated her fight instinct. His plan would never have required the use of her paper towels/cleaning supplies/camp pillows, let alone entering her house. She forced him to improvise and make critical mistakes in the process. It's been my stubborn, persistent hope those mistakes will eventually lead to her remains and there will be some #JusticeforJennifer.

Quite possibly there is buried a Thule with a partial story to tell inside. To be as delicate as I can, a more manageable fraction to carry. And devoid of obvious identifiers, but well buried, possibly entombed below concrete or relayed to an accomplice to bury or destroy still farther away. Possibly even a third accomplice.
Hard agree with the burial theory, too. I'm local and I've been walking the woods surrounding 4Jx/80 MS almost every weekend this summer and there is just SO much land FD had access to that he could have pre-prepared (just like the Windsor Rod & Gun grave). Dig a big hole, conceal until ready, dispose accordingly (perhaps all in a convenient, sealed Thule), cover with lye to throw off dogs, fill in, re-conceal hole -- hard work to prepare and maneuver all this alone, but with the help of one, maybe two accomplices, it could be a pretty streamlined operation... JMO

Hard agree with the burial theory, too. I'm local and I've been walking the woods surrounding 4Jx/80 MS almost every weekend this summer and there is just SO much land FD had access to that he could have pre-prepared (just like the Windsor Rod & Gun grave). Dig a big hole, conceal until ready, dispose accordingly (perhaps all in a convenient, sealed Thule), cover with lye to throw off dogs, fill in, re-conceal hole -- hard work to prepare and maneuver all this alone, but with the help of one, maybe two accomplices, it could be a pretty streamlined operation... JMO

RSBM

Which may explain why known (and possibly unknown) accomplices aren't talking. They may be guiltier than their current charges reflect.

Just how many friends were in the Let's Off Our Wives party?

JMO

RSBM

Which may explain why known (and possibly unknown) accomplices aren't talking. They may be guiltier than their current charges reflect.

Just how many friends were in the Let's Off Our Wives party?

JMO

I’ve always thought the “guiltier than charged” idea is responsible for the lack of tattling. I absolutely agree that MT and KM want no part of giving up any additional information because it can lead to additional charges for them, on top of conspiracy, which they both hope cannot be proved. Colangelo seems pretty sure he can convict those two dopes...they better be sure he can’t if they choose to stay quiet

IF Jennifer was ever contained in a Thule, that lends itself to a land or water burial IMO but then, would there be any need to REMOVE zip ties? Her shirt, sadly, was also separated from her.
JMOJMOJMO

SBM. The Thule may have been used for transport only, in an attempt to keep JFD's blood and DNA out of the interior of the vehicle(s) used to move her body and any related evidence from one location (New Canaan, where JFD was attacked and abducted) to another or others (Farmington/Avon area, where JFD's body may have been cleansed of blood plus anything potentially capturing perpetrator's DNA and was then disposed of or passed off to others for disposal).

IF the Thule cargo carrier WAS used for that purpose, that goal was defeated by throwing all the bags full of bloody evidence into the interior of the Tacoma, as the paper towels and sponges within those bags likely contained enough wet blood to spill and leave bloodstains.

MOO.

SBM. The Thule may have been used for transport only, in an attempt to keep JFD's blood and DNA out of the interior of the vehicle(s) used to move her body and any related evidence from one location (New Canaan, where JFD was attacked and abducted) to another or others (Farmington/Avon area, where JFD's body may have been cleansed of blood plus anything potentially capturing perpetrator's DNA and was then disposed of or passed off to others for disposal).

IF the Thule cargo carrier WAS used for that purpose, that goal was defeated by throwing all the bags full of bloody evidence into the interior of the Tacoma, as the paper towels and sponges within those bags likely contained enough wet blood to spill and leave bloodstains.

MOO.
Great theory and very practical BUT biology is a mean mistress! Once Jennifer was deceased, her body fluids were no longer under control and good ole gravity kicks in resulting in a possible/probable purge each time she is manipulated. For those not use to decomposition, this is a shock as fluid is expelled from body cavities, starting with the oral & nasal. Retention within the Thule would increase the ambient temperature and THAT increases the microbiological activity within & on the body. DNA is contained within cells with a nucleus (think: engine starter of a car), those cells can't wait to join the fluid rush out & around the body and we all know, fluid saturates material/surfaces (especially those "nooks & crannies"!).

SO......if "Greek genius" thought he'd stay neat & clean & achieve that goal of safe transport, he blew it AGAIN along with the Tacoma bags!
Just IMO with a science "chaser" to wash it down!

Great theory and very practical BUT biology is a mean mistress! Once Jennifer was deceased, her body fluids were no longer under control and good ole gravity kicks in resulting in a possible/probable purge each time she is manipulated. For those not use to decomposition, this is a shock as fluid is expelled from body cavities, starting with the oral & nasal. Retention within the Thule would increase the ambient temperature and THAT increases the microbiological activity within & on the body. DNA is contained within cells with a nucleus (think: engine starter of a car), those cells can't wait to join the fluid rush out & around the body and we all know, fluid saturates material/surfaces (especially those "nooks & crannies"!).

SO......if "Greek genius" thought he'd stay neat & clean & achieve that goal of safe transport, he blew it AGAIN along with the Tacoma bags!
Just IMO with a science "chaser" to wash it down!

In all his devious preparations with his low class mistress and his shady lawyer - "unplanned last minute change in visitation plans" to move dinner to the backyard of JFD's home a couple evenings before, the alibi script, cellphones left at 4JC, surreptitiously "borrowed" vehicle and manipulation and attempted intimidation of its owner, parking a distance from the murder site and bicycling in...etc, I think the "Greek genius" had NO IDEA (1) how much JFD would fight for her precious life, and (2) how much her bodily fluids would spill, requiring extensive cleanup at the murder site as well as subsequent to transportation of JFD's body elsewhere.

I'd love to know when those two plastic ponchos found in the garbage bags dumped on Albany Ave were acquired. Were they found in JFD's garage with other camping stuff and employed to protect the perpetrator's clothing during clean up there? (If so, what single perpetrator needs two ponchos?) Or, did MT and FD purchase them in advance of 5/24? (Again, what single perpetrator needs two, one with a hood and one without?) Or, did MT make a run to purchase them the morning of 5/24, after learning from FD that they'd have to add some extra steps to their plans to do some unplanned cleanup of fluids and potential DNA transfer? (Aha, here I could see a need for two, one with a hood for the member of the murder cleanup crew who had long hair and one without for the murderer with the shaved head.)

The Toyota Tacoma arrived at 80 MS Rd at 12:22PM, having traveled from New Canaan as documented by surveillance. FD's 2015 Chev Suburban with Thule rack arrived at 80 MS Rd at 1:36PM (1 hour and 14 minutes later) and it arrived there at the same time as did the Jeep Grand Cherokee, driven by MT. I'd love to know whether both those vehicles were seen on surveillance leaving 4JC just prior to that arrival at 80 MS Rd. Or, did they rendezvous somewhere else between New Canaan and Farmington (implying the Suburban HAD BEEN in New Canaan, presumably to receive JFD's body) and then travel to 80 MS Rd from wherever that was? And if that is so, what were they doing in the 1 hour and 14 minutes after the Toyota Tacoma arrived, but before they arrived? Were they checking the "load" in the Thule rack because the driver of the Suburban detected leaking from it and he wanted that leaking addressed before his arrival in Farmington/Avon? Did they visit a hand-operated car wash to quick-clean such leaking?

I don't believe a word of any of MT's three interviews indicating she and FD ate lunch between the New Canaan adventure and the work still waiting at 80 MS Rd. I think that approximate hour and a half between 12:22 and 1:36PM was a panic-filled one in which the zip ties were cut, the package was opened, and need for cleanup that could result in more DNA transfer was determined and dealt with. It was not a "hmmm, what do have in the cabinet for lunch, and does this sound good to you" hour and a half as MT attempted to make it sound in her interviews. MOO.

If JFD's body WAS moved to the Thule rack on FD's Suburban in New Canaan and not to the Toyota Tacoma, then I wonder: was KM the bonehead who drove the Toyota Tacoma from New Canaan to 80 MS Rd and then beat the hell out of there, LEAVING all those bloody-paper-towel and -sponge filled bags in the back seats, oozing their liquid contents onto the seats and car door? It seems to me as though FD and MT discovered that mess late in the afternoon AFTER they arrived at 80 MS Rd and possibly even after the Jeep's afternoon trip - when there was only enough time to move the bags, but not time enough to clean up the mess those bags had left before PG arrived at 80 MS Rd at the end of the workday, looking for FD and looking to collect his truck and the keys which were no longer where he'd left them that morning. To me, that implies that most of that afternoon was dealing not with the bags, but with "cleaning up Jennifer" and moving her body somewhere else.

All MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member