CT CT - Lavinia Lalos, 7, Danbury, 5 Aug 2012

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

Lavinia E Lalos
Fairfield County, Connecticut
7 year old white hispanic/latino female

Brown hair
Brown eyes

Circumstances: Believed to be in the company of her mother.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22404/

I wonder if she was taken off NamUs because something confirmed her being with her mother, but her family still wants her back with them in the states?

Still posted here
3589DFCT - Lavinia E. Lalos

I found on fb a very recent post of her missing, so dont have a clue what Namus has done
I have found that there are a few people who have gone missing from Danbury who are no longer on NamUs. Kelly Zanon also was reported to have a NamUs profile and no longer does, but has not been confirmed to be found.

Lavinia is now an adult, and she may choose to stay in Brazil if that's where she still is. Her family in the US seems to still be looking for her.

Lavinia is now an adult, and she may choose to stay in Brazil if that's where she still is. Her family in the US seems to still be looking for her.

Obviously there are two sides to every story but that page just breaks my heart. Her entire family seems to love and miss her so much and are still praying they will see her again after all these years. :( I hope she has had a safe and happy life in Brazil and now truly has the freedom to make her own choices as she is an “adult.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back