Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE**

Is Casey Anthony guilty? Nancy Grace, Dan Abrams share exclusive new information on Dr. Oz (with clip)

"...Today on “The Dr. Oz Show,” top legal analysts Nancy Grace and Dan Abrams of the hit show “Grace vs. Abrams,” take a fresh look at the infamous Casey Anthony case and provide new details that could have gotten a conviction, as well as never-before-heard details from an insider jail pal who knew Casey while they were both behind bars.

Dr. Oz, along with Dan Abrams and Nancy Grace, discuss what Casey Anthony’s friend from a Florida jail, Robyn Adams, remembers about tot mom’s reaction to the mention and sighting of her 2-year-old daughter’s remains....

Check your local listings for Dr. Oz air times."

http://www.crimeonline.com/2018/05/...ams-share-exclusive-new-information-on-dr-oz/
---

Sneek Peek: Was Casey Anthony guilty?

https://www.doctoroz.com/episode/tr...d-prison-speaks-out-about-what-casey-told-her
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caylee Anthony's cross stolen for a third time; Sarasota couple will replace it (with clip)..
A Sarasota couple put up a cross to mark where Caylee Anthony was found, but the cross has mysteriously disappeared three times.

"...Caylee's story touched a Sarasota couple. They put up a cross to mark where she was found, but the cross has mysteriously disappeared.

Three times.

“This is the fourth cross that’s going to Orlando. Three others have been stolen,” said Wally Goodnough. He and his wife Jeanine put up the first cross made out of wood in 2011 soon after visiting the spot where the 2-year-old’s body was found.

“When we went there, it was swamp," he said. "People were throwing toys on the ground. This gave them a place to put the toys. It was done out of love for a little girl we never met … it’s why we still do it today, so she’ll be remembered.”

But the cross has been stolen three times, the last time in 2016.

“Why would you steal a cross? asked Goodnough...

He’ll be in Orlando on Saturday putting up the new cross.

Goodnough has a message for whoever stole the other crosses.

“Please don’t steal it again. Let it be there for this little girl. It’s in honor of her. Nobody else is doing it for her, including her grandparents or her mother … This little girl was a real person and she didn’t get to live her life like all little kids should.”.."

https://www.wtsp.com/article/life/c...-sarasota-couple-will-replace-it/67-545752574

57aa00e8514e2.image.jpg

Link: https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...49e-973a-9f949d98fd96/57aa00e8514e2.image.jpg

caylee2.jpg

Link: https://timewellness.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/caylee2.jpg?w=307
---

Casey Anthony's parents insist they did not steal Caylee's cross
Cross builder says realtor took it down

"ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. - Within 24 hours of placing a large cross at the spot where Caylee Anthony's body was found duct-taped in a plastic bag in 2008, the cross was gone.

Monday afternoon, George and Cindy Anthony said they had nothing to do with it, despite internet rumors that it was stolen.

They said the realtor representing the property for sale -- several acres of undeveloped swampland off Suburban Drive in East Orange County - - had it removed.
Wally Goodnough, the Sarasota man who made the cross and the trek to East Orange County on Saturday to install it, said he was told the same thing - that the cross wasn't stolen but rather removed so the property owner would have an easier time selling the property.

Still, he said he was saddened....

Monday afternoon, News 6 spoke with the realtor representing the property owner; she did not confirm that she or the owner had removed it....

George Anthony would not comment on reports that A&E's Elizabeth Vargas plans to host an upcoming 2-hour special on the network on May 28 called "Casey's Parents Speak.".."

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthonys-parents-insist-they-did-not-steal-caylees-cross
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Casey Anthony's Parents Speak': Pain on display (with clip)

"“Casey Anthony’s Parents Speak” looks only briefly at the trial that gripped the nation.

The two-hour A&E special, at 8 p.m. Monday, instead focuses on the unending anguish of George and Cindy Anthony. ..

The program arranges a meeting between the couple and Jeff Ashton, a prosecutor in the case. But instead of revisiting trial details, such as Cindy Anthony’s testimony, Ashton tries to comfort the couple.

As for recent revelations about a search for fool-proof suffocation on the family computer, Cindy Anthony says someone else — other than Casey — was in the house.

Cindy Anthony does provide details about her conversations with her daughter since the trial.

She says they didn’t have reason to disbelieve Casey and describes her daughter as an “awesome mother.”

Yet George Anthony says: “Cindy and I must have raised a bad seed.”

Cindy Anthony believes Caylee drowned in the family pool. George Anthony believes Casey sedated the toddler with too much of something, and the toddler didn’t wake up.

But Cindy Anthony says they probably will never know what happened."

'Casey Anthony's Parents Speak': Pain on display

Casey Anthony ‘S Photography Business Dissolved Amid New Trial Suspicions
The formerly accused child killer's company lasted less than three years.

"Casey Anthony is no longer a business owner, RadarOnline.com can exclusively report.

Anthony, 32, who was infamously acquitted of killing her daughter Caylee, 2, in 2011, started a photography business in 2015 called Case Photography, LLC. Now, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal the Florida Secretary of State’s Office approved Anthony’s voluntarily filing to dissolve the business.
Radar obtained the shocking dissolution document showing that the disgraced mother’s business was terminated on May 2, 2018...."

Casey Anthony 's Photography Business Dissolved Amid New Trial Suspicions
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CNN Special Report
new episode
Saturday Jun 30th, 8:00 PM on CNN, 1 hr 2018
Casey Anthony and the Summer of Lies

Reactions: byo
Casey Anthony 10 Years After Her Daughter's Death: Inside Her Quest for a Normal Life Amid So Many Questions Still Unanswered

"...after 10 hours of deliberations, a jury found her not guilty of murder and aggravated manslaughter....

Not, however, because they were fully convinced of her innocence.

"We didn't know, so it was hard to know if we made the right decision based on what actually happened without having enough evidence to say definitively she committed a crime or she didn't," Jennifer Ford, Juror No. 3 on the case, told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos after the verdict.

"I can't find her guilty of a crime if I'm not sure a crime was committed," Ford said, explaining that she couldn't 100 percent rule out it wasn't an accident.

She continued, "I'm not sure what I needed exactly [from the prosecution]. They had strong circumstantial evidence. They just needed something solid to just say it absolutely wasn't an accident, kind of tie it all together and not leave the dots for us—or me—to kind of connect with speculation and accusations, and guessing. We're instructed not to do that. So for us to connect the dots with question marks—it didn't feel justifiable to do that."

A lot of people looking from the outside in at the trial wouldn't have agreed with that conclusion. Of course that doesn't matter one bit when someone is acquitted in a court of law in the United States. Legally, that person is free and innocent until proven guilty. Having been acquitted, she can't be put on trial again for the same charges. Case closed, for Anthony.

But not for Caylee, and no matter how well-rested Casey is, in reality the death of her daughter in 2008 is not something the woman once alternately dubbed "the most hated mom in America" and "Tot Mom" will be allowed to turn the page on anytime soon...."

Inside Casey Anthony's Life 10 Years After Her Daughter's Death
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Casey Anthony: Her Friends Speak’ debuts in December

"A special originally announced as “Casey Anthony” has become “Casey Anthony: Her Friends Speak.”

The documentary about one of Orlando’s most-famous stories will debut at 9 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 9, on cable network Reelz....

Giving separate interviews in the program are Jonathan Daly, Clint House, Cameron Campana and Bobby Williams...."

‘Casey Anthony: Her Friends Speak’ debuts in December
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Details About Casey Anthony's New Boyfriend, Including How She's 'Open To Having More Kids'

"She's changed her mind about her future.

Casey Anthony is dating a man who "can overlook her past."

The Florida woman is reportedly seeing a man in his early 30's who works a professional job, a source told PEOPLE.

"She's had trouble finding guys who are interested in her," the source explained. "But he's a really special guy who can overlook her past."...

“He is giving her a clean slate,” the source said. “She’s now in her 30s. She’s a different person than she was when she was an emotionally-stunted 21-year-old. He sees what she could be."..."

New Details About Casey Anthony's New Boyfriend, Including How She's 'Open To Having More Kids'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to support George Anthony's medical expenses organized by Cindy Anthony

Casey Anthony and her father reconnect after tot mom reaches out following near-fatal crash | Daily Mail Online

George and Cindy Anthony sat down for an emotional interview with Dr Oz that is set to air on Monday, speaking out for the first time since George's near-fatal car crash.

And in a preview for the interview, Dr Oz wastes no time asking the question that most people are wondering: Did he hear from his estranged daughter Casey?

'She did reach out to see how I was,' reveals George.

When Dr. Oz then asked if he hoped to see his daughter, George replied: 'Yeah I would. I mean honestly I would. I would just like to tell her I’m sorry. You know that I forgive her.'

George, who at this point started to tear up, continued: 'I forgive her and that's hard for me to say, but you know what, I need to be forgiven by her, my son and other family members or friends that I care so much about. Forgive me for what I’ve done. To all of our lives.'

[...]

upload_2019-1-12_8-51-21.jpegupload_2019-1-12_8-51-32.jpegupload_2019-1-12_8-51-49.jpeg

George was also asked if this crash was a suicide attempt.

'There are some who are arguing that this may not have been an accident. What would you say about,' asked Dr Oz.

'Well they’re definitely wrong. They really don't know the person I am inside and how far I’ve come,' said George.

[...]

Notorious mom Casey Anthony wins defamation lawsuit as critics fear TV and book deal soon | Daily Mail Online

Casey Anthony, acquitted for the murder of her young daughter, is celebrating after an eight-year-long defamation suit against her was dropped.

Meter reader Roy Kronk, who found her daughter Caylee's body in 2008, sued Anthony when her lawyers suggested during her 2011 murder trial Kronk was involved in the two-year-old's death and had hidden her remains.

The 24-page ruling on Thursday by the United States Bankruptcy Court in Tampa, Florida ends the final legal problem Anthony faced following her acquittal.

In dismissing Kronk's case, Judge Roberta Colton said there was not enough proof to show Anthony purposefully defamed Kronk.

Judge Colton said she felt Anthony had little influence over her lawyers and what they said about Kronk.

[...]

upload_2019-3-1_22-3-54.jpeg

Reactions: byo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member