Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

IMHO - the fight was what made Darlie SNAP. They were out of money, Darlie had 3 boys to take care, summer just started and Darin took WAY TOO LONG to return from dropping off Darlie's sister. I think they had an UGLY fight and she supposely asked for a seperation. I think Darin told her she could leave but she couldn't take the boys. She had no job, no income and he probably had some inside "info" on her state of mind that he threw out there during this fight that made her think..............:furious:

WhityWendy, you know I love you, however, I TRULY think this is a stretch of the imagination!! Darlie I still believe did not in ANY WAY FASHION OR THOUGHT kill those boys for money, it is something else completely!! Not sure what yet, but if it had to be (IF IT HAPPENED) and I am still not 100% there, it was over post-partum depression or just over-whelmed by the idea that they might have to suffer the "OMG" broke syndrom and FLIPPED THE HELL OUT!!! LIKE I SAID, the YUPPIES that always had to prove themselves and one-up everyone!! I still don't get it and I truly never will, A mother that kills under extraordinary circumstance due to religion and BS is easier to accept than Darlie killing these boys for NO REASON AT ALL other than a STUPID fight that we all have with our hubbies!!! Anyhow, Just my HUMBLE ramblings again, take care all and love all around you... HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALSO!! Ann :twocents:

WhityWendy, you know I love you, however, I TRULY think this is a stretch of the imagination!! Darlie I still believe did not in ANY WAY FASHION OR THOUGHT kill those boys for money, it is something else completely!! Not sure what yet, but if it had to be (IF IT HAPPENED) and I am still not 100% there, it was over post-partum depression or just over-whelmed by the idea that they might have to suffer the "OMG" broke syndrom and FLIPPED THE HELL OUT!!! LIKE I SAID, the YUPPIES that always had to prove themselves and one-up everyone!! I still don't get it and I truly never will, A mother that kills under extraordinary circumstance due to religion and BS is easier to accept than Darlie killing these boys for NO REASON AT ALL other than a STUPID fight that we all have with our hubbies!!! Anyhow, Just my HUMBLE ramblings again, take care all and love all around you... HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALSO!! Ann :twocents:

Ann :innocent:, I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean that she killed them for money only or because of a fight with Darin. I have always said it was EVERYTHING. They didn't have any money (the insurnace on the boys was only $5,000 each) and we all know that if she was all about money that def wasn't enough to make her kill. I have ALWAYS thought it was some sort depression. PPD or some other type of mental illness that helped her over the edge. She did "attempt" to kill herself a month before the murders took place. But her husband came home and got her out of that slump.

There ARE many Men and Women in this world that kill their kids just out of spite for their spouses. I can't have them, you can't have them type of mind. We do not and never will know the dynamics that were going on in that home and the homes of their parents. Maybe Darlie knew that Darin and his family had a far better chance of getting the children than she and her family. You know how ugly custody battles can become.

So in a nutshell as best as I can..... Darlie was already on the edge. The diet pills made her more moody and tempermental. She had 3 boys, NO CAR, NO MONEY, bills are due and they are about to lose EVERYTHING. Then her and Darin had that UGLY fight. She just lost it. I am still up in the air about whether she was actually going to end her life too and chickened out or her plan the whole entire time was to muder the boys...WHY WE WILL NEVER KNOW. I believe Darin knows. I believe that Darin feels quilty because he saw it coming and didn't do anything to prevent. Of course this is MHO.

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Ann :innocent:, I think you misunderstood me. I did not mean that she killed them for money only or because of a fight with Darin. I have always said it was EVERYTHING. They didn't have any money (the insurnace on the boys was only $5,000 each) and we all know that if she was all about money that def wasn't enough to make her kill. I have ALWAYS thought it was some sort depression. PPD or some other type of mental illness that helped her over the edge. She did "attempt" to kill herself a month before the murders took place. But her husband came home and got her out of that slump.

There ARE many Men and Women in this world that kill their kids just out of spite for their spouses. I can't have them, you can't have them type of mind. We do not and never will know the dynamics that were going on in that home and the homes of their parents. Maybe Darlie knew that Darin and his family had a far better chance of getting the children than she and her family. You know how ugly custody battles can become.

So in a nutshell as best as I can..... Darlie was already on the edge. The diet pills made her more moody and tempermental. She had 3 boys, NO CAR, NO MONEY, bills are due and they are about to lose EVERYTHING. Then her and Darin had that UGLY fight. She just lost it. I am still up in the air about whether she was actually going to end her life too and chickened out or her plan the whole entire time was to muder the boys...WHY WE WILL NEVER KNOW. I believe Darin knows. I believe that Darin feels quilty because he saw it coming and didn't do anything to prevent. Of course this is MHO.

I got ya sweetheart, I have never been able to figure out "WHY" someone would do something so inconceivable!! I have always stated noone will know what happened in that house other than Darlie or Darrin. MO has always been Darrin knows more than he will ever say????? Was she trying to commit suicide??? I know she tried previously, however, that was a wake up call to family!! She was to vain to actually go through with it and I don't really know that on that particular night she had this plan mapped out, only, that either she FREAKED totally (and trust me diet pills, stress, not eating, her sister basically flirting with her hubby) etc. could easily drive someone over the edge. I again don't grasp the entire picture of what happened yet??? I will never say she is 100% guilty or not at this point still... That why I love you guys, you can give me the parts that I can't formulate in my brain because of my stubborness!! Works for me, keep on debating the facts and I get closer everyday!! BTW, Merry Christmas All!!! Happy Holidays!! Ann :rings::hug:

Cami, this where you and I do TRULY differ... To me that is "BS", however, I am sure there are many that would like to argue with me... They had no control over that crime scene from minute one, they trampled evidence, tipped over evidence and moved it around and around!!! Sorry, that is so not CSI 101... Bad, Bad, Bad, evidence gathering on the Rowlett PD??? Then again, we have moved much further in CSI techniques over the last 13 years!! Again, JMO!! Smile and laugh always... Also remember "What is done, cannot be undone"... Ann

Yes, we do truly differ. I've seen no evidence that the evidence was trampled, tipped over or moved around. Once they video the CS and take the initial photographs, they always move things to look for evidence.

Besides that you can't change blood evidence and imo it's at the core of this case, it doesn't lie, it is what it is.

No Sarcasm intended

I believe it to be more than money. I don't think too much of the prosecution's theory of this case. Instead of Vain and Materialistic I'd say Darlie was scared and angry.

What were Darlie's choices should she and Darin separate? She was losing everything, her marriage, her beautiful home and everything in it, the opulent lifestyle, etc.

Go back to her mother with three children to support?
Go back to her mother and leave the kids with Darrin?
Find another rich man to care for her and her kids, she is/was a very beautiful woman and could easily have attracted a rich man?

See for me, I go way back to Darlie's childhood. She had to be carrying hidden anger and resentment toward her mother. When she met Darin she sensed in him someone who would love her and give her the attention she needed. She was correct then, but in 1995-96, everything started to break down.

The Darlie we see on tv acting so sweet and innocent, is not the Darlie that Damon and Devon or anyone saw in 1996. She was angry at everything but most importantly at Darrin. She was depressed as well. Instead of gettting some professional help with the PPD, she decided to take diet pills because Darin was calling her fat all the time.

Those pills are extremely dangerous...especially in someone who is depressed.

Hey Cam, I know I heard/read about the supposed argument/disagreement they had that night and supposedly that is why Darlie slept downstairs, however, we still to this day have NO proof this actually happened other than BS lies and cover ups from both parties which to this very day are not telling the truth about what really happened in the house that night!!! I personally do not trust either Darrin or Darlie.... Both are quite Sleezy in my opinion!! Yuk, YUPPIES who want everything but don't want the responsibility of ownership, payments and to GROW UP!! JMHO of course!! Again, just rambling... Ha, Ha, Ha :waitasec::banghead

Darlieès mother, Darlie Kee has admitted that Darin and Darlie had a huge, screaming in each otherès faces fight that night.

Youère correct, no one is telling the truth about what happened in the house that night. Darin and Darlie would have to tell us. I think Darlie has probably compartmentalized the crime, she probably really thinks there was an intruder, thatès how she lives with what sheès done.

Oh I agree with you about the yuppies. Darinès statement Èthey were living largeÈ

Oh poo my computer thinks itès french, LOl.

Hey PassTheMotrin (Can I have one of those please?? Ha, Ha, Ha), JK, no I personally have not heard anything regarding the DNA testing, but I am sure Cami has... And yes, why cut her own neck when she is the most VAIN person and cares only about Darlie, Darlie, Darlie??? Sorry, she had some help in that aspect of this crime IMO only!! Anyhow, just me spouting my usual garb!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!!! Ann:twocents::balloons: (get the balloons? Darlie??) LOL

Many believe as I did at one time, it was a murder-suicide but then she chickened out and eased up on the knife.

The only thing Iève heard about the dna tests is what Dasqal posted. I know Dasqal from years ago from the various Darlie forums...both supporter and anti. She is a former police officer out of Dallas I believe and I trust her information.

In the weeks and months leading up to the murders, Darlie didnèt appear to be taking care of her appearance at all, she was mostly disheleved when anyone saw her...a far cry from her former well-groomed, well-dressed self. Easy to slice your own neck when you donèt care about yourself. IMO. Diane Downs was beautiful and vain too but she took a gun to herself to make it look as if she was a victim and not the killer. Of course she only shot herself in the arm, she didnèt want to mar her beautiful body.

Nor did she want Devon and Damon around, she didnèt care where they were as long as they werenèt in the house bugging her. They were locked out each morning and left to fend for themselves in the hot sun and she called them filthy, disgusting names. Neighbours heard her yelling at them. She was emotionally detached from those children. She and Darin put on a good show for neighbours but things come out at the trial, like Darin didnèt really help Darlie with the kids at all or the house. And Darlie was an immaculate housekeeper. Darin put in his statement that Darlie was Èfed upÈ with everything.

I got ya sweetheart, I have never been able to figure out "WHY" someone would do something so inconceivable!! I have always stated noone will know what happened in that house other than Darlie or Darrin. MO has always been Darrin knows more than he will ever say????? Was she trying to commit suicide??? I know she tried previously, however, that was a wake up call to family!! She was to vain to actually go through with it and I don't really know that on that particular night she had this plan mapped out, only, that either she FREAKED totally (and trust me diet pills, stress, not eating, her sister basically flirting with her hubby) etc. could easily drive someone over the edge. I again don't grasp the entire picture of what happened yet??? I will never say she is 100% guilty or not at this point still... That why I love you guys, you can give me the parts that I can't formulate in my brain because of my stubborness!! Works for me, keep on debating the facts and I get closer everyday!! BTW, Merry Christmas All!!! Happy Holidays!! Ann :rings::hug:

I would have to agree with you Annie, aaaahahahaha I know youère not expecting thatÉ We will, none of us, ever know why or even if we did would we understand why Darlie did this. It lays within the family dynamics and weèll never know all, but we do know now that both Darin and Darlie have lied, and lied and lied and Ièm sorry but if youère innocent of a crime, you donèt lie youère head off, you give the cops what they need.

The thing that bothers me is thereès no blood whatsoever outside the house so it would appear the screen was cut before all the blood was shed. That would lead to premeditation wouldnèt itÉ

I believe the myths that continue to be spread about "not seen" photos, graveside videos, and police corruption have been perpetuated by the "fordarlie" group.

I'll go back to just thanking you all now. :)

I completely agree Texas. Thank you for posting

Darlieès mother, Darlie Kee has admitted that Darin and Darlie had a huge, screaming in each otherès faces fight that night.

Youère correct, no one is telling the truth about what happened in the house that night. Darin and Darlie would have to tell us. I think Darlie has probably compartmentalized the crime, she probably really thinks there was an intruder, thatès how she lives with what sheès done.

Oh I agree with you about the yuppies. Darinès statement Èthey were living largeÈ

Oh poo my computer thinks itès french, LOl.

Oh Cami, I am SOOO Cracking Up Right Now... I am french and as I was reading just couldn't stop laughing!! Love it!!! Ann Oui Oui Francais :xena_banana:

Many believe as I did at one time, it was a murder-suicide but then she chickened out and eased up on the knife.

The only thing Iève heard about the dna tests is what Dasqal posted. I know Dasqal from years ago from the various Darlie forums...both supporter and anti. She is a former police officer out of Dallas I believe and I trust her information.

In the weeks and months leading up to the murders, Darlie didnèt appear to be taking care of her appearance at all, she was mostly disheleved when anyone saw her...a far cry from her former well-groomed, well-dressed self. Easy to slice your own neck when you donèt care about yourself. IMO. Diane Downs was beautiful and vain too but she took a gun to herself to make it look as if she was a victim and not the killer. Of course she only shot herself in the arm, she didnèt want to mar her beautiful body.

Nor did she want Devon and Damon around, she didnèt care where they were as long as they werenèt in the house bugging her. They were locked out each morning and left to fend for themselves in the hot sun and she called them filthy, disgusting names. Neighbours heard her yelling at them. She was emotionally detached from those children. She and Darin put on a good show for neighbours but things come out at the trial, like Darin didnèt really help Darlie with the kids at all or the house. And Darlie was an immaculate housekeeper. Darin put in his statement that Darlie was Èfed upÈ with everything.

Cami, Awesome statement of facts. Thanks!!! You added a new dimension to what I did not know. I did not know she looked disheveled leading up to the crimes because all you ever saw were the picture perfect photog... "Nor did she want Devon and Damon around, she didnèt care where they were as long as they werenèt in the house bugging her. They were locked out each morning and left to fend for themselves in the hot sun and she called them filthy, disgusting names." This is also something I have never truly heard other than hearsay. IF TRUE, purely disgusting and should not ever have been a mother, let alone, have another child. I do still believe that PPD was big time in the picture long before people actually believed it existed??? JMO of course. Wow, shocker that you thought about Diane Downs. That's a name I haven't heard of in awhile, guess the cases are a BIT similar but not really other than the VANITY. Diane Downs case to me is the pre-cursor to Susan Smith's trying to kill her children for another man that DID NOT want children and so they thought they would devise a way of disposing them. Take Care All and remember "What Is Done Cannot Be Undone". Happy Holiday's!!! Ann

I would have to agree with you Annie, aaaahahahaha I know youère not expecting thatÉ We will, none of us, ever know why or even if we did would we understand why Darlie did this. It lays within the family dynamics and weèll never know all, but we do know now that both Darin and Darlie have lied, and lied and lied and Ièm sorry but if youère innocent of a crime, you donèt lie youère head off, you give the cops what they need.

The thing that bothers me is thereès no blood whatsoever outside the house so it would appear the screen was cut before all the blood was shed. That would lead to premeditation wouldnèt itÉ

LOL, You are so kidding me Cam?? You agreeing with me. Call the media... JK, anyhow, we will never, ever, ever, know what truly happened in that home that night. I would give anything to see a video of it, however, that is not possible. I will always agree that they are both the ULTIMATE liars in this entire cover up of a senseless/disgusting crime. He should be in jail as well as her for the fact he knows the truth and won't tell it!!! I actually hold him as responsible as I hold her!! So be it she dies then he should also!!! I truly can not give you the premiditation because I don't really believe that this was a crime planned, just one that possibly went awry!! (I know the def of premed). I truly in my soul do not believe that she went to sleep (or sleeping heresay on the couch) that night with the pure intent to murder these children (because if she did, then she should have been hanged long ago). It was a momentary lapse, a triggered response to stress, a whatever it may be that makes people FLIP the "F" out!! I will never propose to understand the reasoning behind people's breakdowns, and I hopefully will never really understand and relate... If so then I might be capable of such a horrific crime!! Again, Just My Rambling!! PEACE and HAPPINESS to ALL!! Ann:twocents::twocents::waitasec::furious:

Oh Cami, I am SOOO Cracking Up Right Now... I am french and as I was reading just couldn't stop laughing!! Love it!!! Ann Oui Oui Francais :xena_banana:

Aah Oui, I'm anglephone, but somehow my keyboard shifted out of US eng. to Canada Eng. and you get da french when it does that wah wah eh?

I'm Acadian but I don't speak french. Growing up in the '50's you didn't tell anyone you were french if you didn't have to.

LOL, You are so kidding me Cam?? You agreeing with me. Call the media... JK, anyhow, we will never, ever, ever, know what truly happened in that home that night. I would give anything to see a video of it, however, that is not possible. I will always agree that they are both the ULTIMATE liars in this entire cover up of a senseless/disgusting crime. He should be in jail as well as her for the fact he knows the truth and won't tell it!!! I actually hold him as responsible as I hold her!! So be it she dies then he should also!!! I truly can not give you the premiditation because I don't really believe that this was a crime planned, just one that possibly went awry!! (I know the def of premed). I truly in my soul do not believe that she went to sleep (or sleeping heresay on the couch) that night with the pure intent to murder these children (because if she did, then she should have been hanged long ago). It was a momentary lapse, a triggered response to stress, a whatever it may be that makes people FLIP the "F" out!! I will never propose to understand the reasoning behind people's breakdowns, and I hopefully will never really understand and relate... If so then I might be capable of such a horrific crime!! Again, Just My Rambling!! PEACE and HAPPINESS to ALL!! Ann:twocents::twocents::waitasec::furious:

Niether do I believe it was a planned crime but that cut screen nags at me.

I too agree she did not go to sleep that night at all. The wedding dress was out, the family photo album out, I believe with blood drops on it..can't remember...jewellery out, etc. Nor do I believe she got up that day intending to kill her children. She collapsed that night, her mind shut down and couldn't take anymore, that's what I believe too she flipped out...she couldn't handle it. Yes, I'll never understand either Annie how a mother could commit such a horrific crime against her own, boggles my mind and makes me weep still for those precious little boys. Damon always looked so sad in his photos, tugs at your heart.

This is just my ramblings too as my other post was on Darlie. Just thoughts rumbling around in my head for years and I thought I'd put them to text.

Happy Holidays and all the best for 2010.

Cami, Awesome statement of facts. Thanks!!! You added a new dimension to what I did not know. I did not know she looked disheveled leading up to the crimes because all you ever saw were the picture perfect photog... "Nor did she want Devon and Damon around, she didnèt care where they were as long as they werenèt in the house bugging her. They were locked out each morning and left to fend for themselves in the hot sun and she called them filthy, disgusting names." This is also something I have never truly heard other than hearsay. IF TRUE, purely disgusting and should not ever have been a mother, let alone, have another child. I do still believe that PPD was big time in the picture long before people actually believed it existed??? JMO of course. Wow, shocker that you thought about Diane Downs. That's a name I haven't heard of in awhile, guess the cases are a BIT similar but not really other than the VANITY. Diane Downs case to me is the pre-cursor to Susan Smith's trying to kill her children for another man that DID NOT want children and so they thought they would devise a way of disposing them. Take Care All and remember "What Is Done Cannot Be Undone". Happy Holiday's!!! Ann

Sadly it's true. She went into depression when she found out she was pregnant again and stayed in her room for days. When she found out she was carrying another boy and not the girl she wanted, she slipped into depression again and stayed in her bedroom for weeks at a time, not eating, not showering, etc.

She had PPD after Drake was born and really did not take care of herself, that's why Darin was on her case all the time. Letting your grooming can be one sign you are depressed.

Neighbours testified that no longer were the neighbourhood children welcome to gather at Devon's and Damon's and play games in the nintendo room as they called it. Darlie screamed at the little guys daily, apparently according to the nieghbours and why would the lie? Devon would stay at his friend's places for hours with Darlie never calling to check on him, etc.

I think she was a good mother at first, but then something happened to her, I think she has a personality disorder and it reared it's ugly head during those years. Friends testified that Darlie wanted to..one day...be a tv or singing star and the next she just wantd to be a mother and wife.

Anyway just my rambling thoughts... take care....:dance:

Sadly it's true. She went into depression when she found out she was pregnant again and stayed in her room for days. When she found out she was carrying another boy and not the girl she wanted, she slipped into depression again and stayed in her bedroom for weeks at a time, not eating, not showering, etc.

She had PPD after Drake was born and really did not take care of herself, that's why Darin was on her case all the time. Letting your grooming can be one sign you are depressed.

Neighbours testified that no longer were the neighbourhood children welcome to gather at Devon's and Damon's and play games in the nintendo room as they called it. Darlie screamed at the little guys daily, apparently according to the nieghbours and why would the lie? Devon would stay at his friend's places for hours with Darlie never calling to check on him, etc.

I think she was a good mother at first, but then something happened to her, I think she has a personality disorder and it reared it's ugly head during those years. Friends testified that Darlie wanted to..one day...be a tv or singing star and the next she just wantd to be a mother and wife.

Anyway just my rambling thoughts... take care....:dance:

Wow Cami, so much of what you say is a true diagnosis of DEPRESSION and for her to have commited these crimes is a pure case of PPD... If her entire demeanor, mood and grooming habits changed, that is a classic sign??? Don't you think??? How sad that something so easily treatable would result in something so TRAGIC and HORRIFYING!!! I wish every soul in this world would wake up and understand the outright signs of depression and get some help for someone on the complete verge of a breakdown!! Please, Please, Please, spare the babies, they are innocent and don't understand!! Sorry Again for my Rambling!! Love All and espically the little ones!! Ann:waitasec::angel::banghead:

I don't think there is evidence of innocence,but the sock alone is evidence of reasonable doubt.If there was no intruder I still don't think Darlie would have been in the right mind to "stage" the scene.I believe Darin did.

I don't think there is evidence of innocence,but the sock alone is evidence of reasonable doubt.If there was no intruder I still don't think Darlie would have been in the right mind to "stage" the scene.I believe Darin did.

I can understand that some might see it as BARD, but there is nothing on the sock to lead to anyone but the Routiers. The blood on it was from both boys, Darlie's dna was in the toe of the sock and fibres on it linked it to Darin's reeboks and Darin admitted it's his sock so unless there was/is some evidence on it that leads to someone else, it's useless as evidence really.

However, it is one of the pieces of evidence being dna tested so perhaps something will turn up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gio1tobey
Back