Darlie Routiers Website!!

Davis is in a spot of trouble now alleging allowing his staff to work on an election during working hours so you know the Darlies won't miss this and will try and allege he did something dishonest in this investigation.

Once again all you get from Darlie's website is inneundos and half truths.

Darlie was granted the right 2 and 1/2 years ago by a federal judge to test those prints through AFIS. That means it's up to her defense team to complete that. If that hasn't been done after 2 1/2 years, she needs to change her defense team and stop blaming the state.

NO where has the state's case been debunked, that's just wishful thinking on Routier's part. Neither have witnesses come forward to change their testimony, especially the nurses. That would not be kept out of the media.

The evidence against Darlie remains strong and true. They could try her again on that evidence and she'd still be convicted.

http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/

p.s. I can't copy the dispatch from DArlie's website,you'd have to follow the link above to read it.

Does anyone know what the cost for the DNA testing is? I assume that Darlie's family will have to come up with the $$$ for the testing. Perhaps this is why it is taking so long.

Does anyone know what the cost for the DNA testing is? I assume that Darlie's family will have to come up with the $$$ for the testing.

No. This is a death penalty case. The government (meaning you and me) will pay for the defense to put their special spin on additional DNA tests.

If the government is paying then I guess that is what the hold up is. We all know what a mess their accounting is.

All joking aside, as this is not a joking matter. What then is the hold up? Shouldn't it be done ASAP to settle this matter or is it just a matter of waiting in line? And I am sure there is a long line for DNA testing with all of the new tests in place.

If the government is paying then I guess that is what the hold up is. We all know what a mess their accounting is.

All joking aside, as this is not a joking matter. What then is the hold up? Shouldn't it be done ASAP to settle this matter or is it just a matter of waiting in line? And I am sure there is a long line for DNA testing with all of the new tests in place.

I believe they are fighting over the lab. Routier wants Elizabeth Johnston to observe the tests and the state is saying no, we don't let anyone observe tests so the defence wants the evidence moved to a lab that lets the defence observe and the state, I can't remember their stance.

Libby Johnston blew the whistle on a lab involved in a capital case so they practically ran her out of Texas. you'd have to read her boring affidavits.

Is there a time limit on this? Or can Darlies side drag this out and buy more time.

Is there a time limit on this? Or can Darlies side drag this out and buy more time.

Macdonald stretched his out to eight years. Making motion after motion trying to get it his way, but that didn't work. He either put up or shut up.

To answer your question about who is paying for the DNA tests: I believe the judge agreed to allow 3 pieces of evidence to be submitted for testing. That was over 2 years ago and the state is so backed up with cases that it just hasn't gotten done yet. There are several more pieces that the family wants to have tested on thier own and they are trying to raise money for that testing. Total costs will be about 200k.

And here are my thoughts about the relevance of Mr Davis's indictment: Texas has a serious problem. I live here, so I feel like I can say that! More than half of the Innocence Project's DNA exhonerations have come out of Texas, and most of them were in Dallas County. There is real arrogance in that department and it doesn't surprise me one bit that one of them has finally had charges made against them.

I want to correct the stats I gave yesterday. I had a chance to double check (Innocence Project's website). There have been a total of 266 DNA exonerations since DNA testing first became available in 1989. 41 of those were in Texas. 20 of those were in Dallas County.

To answer your question about who is paying for the DNA tests: I believe the judge agreed to allow 3 pieces of evidence to be submitted for testing. That was over 2 years ago and the state is so backed up with cases that it just hasn't gotten done yet. There are several more pieces that the family wants to have tested on thier own and they are trying to raise money for that testing. Total costs will be about 200k.

And here are my thoughts about the relevance of Mr Davis's indictment: Texas has a serious problem. I live here, so I feel like I can say that! More than half of the Innocence Project's DNA exhonerations have come out of Texas, and most of them were in Dallas County. There is real arrogance in that department and it doesn't surprise me one bit that one of them has finally had charges made against them.

the indictment has been squashed..too vague.

I want to correct the stats I gave yesterday. I had a chance to double check (Innocence Project's website). There have been a total of 266 DNA exonerations since DNA testing first became available in 1989. 41 of those were in Texas. 20 of those were in Dallas County.

Weren't the Dallas County exonerations mostly from rape cases prior to dna testing?

Is there any death penalty cases that are/were exonerated?

Has anyone noticed the new posting on her site as of 12/29 about Greg Davis?

I find it interesting that the indictment against Greg Davis was quashed 9 days after being filed but the Kee/Routier clan and their supporters have not bothered to update the information on Darlie's site.

This is a lesson for anyone new to criminal cases: be very, very wary of information coming from families and invested (both emotionally and financially) supporters.

Is it just me or has anyone else notice that the website Justicefordarlie.net is no longer available? I wonder where it went. It actually had the best information available on the transcripts and leads. Funny I can't find it just after Darin announced they were divorcing. Any thoughts?

Is it just me or has anyone else notice that the website Justicefordarlie.net is no longer available? I wonder where it went. It actually had the best information available on the transcripts and leads. Funny I can't find it just after Darin announced they were divorcing. Any thoughts?

I think it was down for maintenance, they've changed their home page

try it again with no capitals in the address

most everything on the site is down for construction. media links gone, transcripts gone. all links just go to _email md with info or point to us where transcripts can help us prove out points. its weird.'

someone posted here once she was offered life is she confessed after her sentence. there was no link and i cant find it. has anyone ever heard this? the reason i ask is if that's the case she is a fool not to take it. even if she won a new trial they state can always go after her for Devon's death. it seems almost pointless. she is never getting out of jail. she knows the evidence points to her. is she so vain she would rather go to the death chamber swearing she was innocent rather than just finally admit what happened that night, unburden her soul of lies and try to make a life for herself in prison?

then again, this post could be a waste of time if she as not offered life instead of DR.

The State DPS lab will be doing the DNA testing. Considering how a lot of misinformation is out there about the case it is wise of the family to just keep all their cards close to the vest until it is time to play 'em. I do believe the family has to pay for the testing if they don't want the DPS to do it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cluesearcher
Back