DC DC - David Stern, 29, Northeast Washington, 27 Nov 2018

Is Dixie Liquor the store right by the “exorcist steps” as you’re coming into G’town?

Maybe he got some bad news at the doctors, needed to grab a little liquid courage, and then accidentally fell into the water? I hope that’s not the case, but it’s a possibility?

Is Dixie Liquor the store right by the “exorcist steps” as you’re coming into G’town?

Maybe he got some bad news at the doctors, needed to grab a little liquid courage, and then accidentally fell into the water? I hope that’s not the case, but it’s a possibility?
Yes, that’s the one.

Bumping for David. He has a fiance who has to be worried sick about him. She stated back in December that the last indicator police have of his location is a cell tower ping from his phone around 9 p.m. on the night of the 27th. The ping came from within the Georgetown/Arlington area. D.C. accountant still missing after November disappearance in Georgetown

This is a longshot, but this is pretty close to the area David was last seen and the LE said the bones appeared to have been from someone who went missing near the end of last year. Has anyone heard anything about David being in trouble with the law?

Human Remains Possibly Connected to Murders
I found no court records for him, not even a traffic ticket and I searched all states not just DC. The only David Stern with criminal charges is in his late 50's.

My immediate question: Did anyone confirm that David really went to the doctor on that day, or even had an appointment? If so, did he arrive? All it says it that he told his fiance he had an appointment, but doesn't verify if that was true or if he made it there.

He did go to the doctors but when he texted his fiancé that he was leaving work early to go to the doctors he had already left work which seemed odd. Like he was buying time? As for his car, he had one and it was found near his work with thousands of dollars of tickets. He was also not known to go to G Town and they have no idea what he’s be doing there.

Personally, I think he died by suicide. He had had some anxiety issues, had stopped smoking and stopped taking his anti-anxiety meds (depending on what it was it could have caused a psychotic break- benzodiazepines for instance). Very sad

Thinking about this case as tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of David’s disappearance. Was hoping to see that his family and fiancé had answers by now as to what happened to him. More and more, it’s like people are vanishing into thin air.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99
Back