DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like, from the weather at that time, he could have been able to dig since the ground was not frozen solid, but it still would have been a hard go at it.

I had also wondered that he was possibly burying clothes, photos, papers, etc and the lime was used to speed up the break down of material and paper, thinking that no one would ever go looking in the park for that stuff. But again, its the time lime that has me not being able to put to much stock in this, as much as want to. Why then?

On March 2, the alarm has still not be sounded, that didn't happen until the 19th. Could that "meeting at the motel" have een to move an alive Relisha to another location, AT would not have anything to do with it, and KLT killed her.

I also was wondering if could have taken Relisha to the park to play, which would account for LE knowing that he had spent time there.

Also March 2 was a Sunday and he and AT were connected to a church. Could he have purchased these items as part of a clean-up at the church? I had at one time come across the name of the church she went to, but I can't find it now. On the site that they were asking for donations to help with funeral expenses, the pastor's name was on there, but that site has been taken down.

And then I go back to More than likely, I think that KLT (or someone else that he had shared her with) may have un-intentionally killed or injured Relisha badly enough that she died, which would explain why no one has seen her since.

And then I go back to More than likely, I think that KLT (or someone else that he had shared her with) may have un-intentionally killed or injured Relisha badly enough that she died, which would explain why no one has seen her since.

This has always been my thought.

If SY was never involved with KT intimately, why did AY say there was DNA test that proved KT wasn't the father of Relisha?

popsicle, I am using a phrase coined by a WSer in another case:

She said it because she is a lying liar face who lies.

They seem to have an answer for everything even when it doesn't make a bit of sense or even seem remotely possible.

If SY was never involved with KT intimately, why did AY say there was DNA test that proved KT wasn't the father of Relisha?

When I heard this, I took it to mean that some OTHER man (my thought was IR) had already taken a DNA test to prove he was Relisha's father. But since then I think I read on WS that IR was gonna take a test to make sure he was the father? Maybe before pursuing custody of R and her little brother, also IR's child?

Listening to the interview now. AY came on ready for combat huh? Still listening...

Ok wait, AY is still sticking with the story that she spoke to RR on 3/19 about the DS. Then she said RR described the DS to her. Has LE confirmed this? Do you all think they have run the phone records? I don't understand!?

I live local, the ground was too frozen to dig. I won't say it again though b/c seems no one believes that. :doh:
TAking my toys and taking a break. :eek:fftobed:

Checking AY's page and this is what GT wrote about an hour ago:

George Turner Nothin from the police but info from the street is she was spotted some where on benning rd. We're lookin into lead we get

How do I respond under pictures? Anyone know?

How do I respond under pictures? Anyone know?

On FB? You generally have to be that person's FB friend. You can often "share" their picture with your own comment, and depending on your privacy settings, that will be made visible in the list of shares under the original image.

Ok wait, AY is still sticking with the story that she spoke to RR on 3/19 about the DS. Then she said RR described the DS to her. Has LE confirmed this? Do you all think they have run the phone records? I don't understand!?

BBM. I hope so, as well as all of KT's phones and iPad data.

It must be nice to bum around all day and have money for smart phones so you can use social media all the time. Play games on there, wear expensive shoes, clothes.....it just blows my mind. These people have no shame!

Yes, I noticed this too...what is that about??? I believe when LE said what they said they meant it. I don't believe they are taking anything this family says seriously, and yes, I believe they've checked phone records, and I DON'T believe anyone talked to Relisha after 3/1.

Blogtalkradio.com The Warren Experience –KWDC Radio Live
]Show #6231269 April 9th Interview Ashley Young (was suppose to be with Melissa Turner) Start at 52:09
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kwdcradiolive/2014/04/10/the-warren-experience-1
[/B]
Show with Interview with George Turner
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kwdcradiolive/2014/04/10/the-warren-experience

Thank you!!! I was on blogtalkradio.com this morning trying to find the AY interview, but I couldn't find it. Downloading it now so I can listen later (and to have a copy in case it disappears, lol).

Yes, I noticed this too...what is that about??? I believe when LE said what they said they meant it. I don't believe they are taking anything this family says seriously, and yes, I believe they've checked phone records, and I DON'T believe anyone talked to Relisha after 3/1.

I can't believe they are still sticking with the "we talked to her on the phone that morning" story. :facepalm:

I'm sure that never happened and I'm pretty sure LE knows that didn't happen either. I do wonder if there was a phone call that morning though. Maybe a tip off that the school was starting to sniff around about Relisha being absent?

Benning Rd is still in the seedy part of DC. She could be there. I wouldn't be surprised. The area is a criminals paradise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg