DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the so-called relatives don't even know what the Heck even goes on in that family! And if they are so concerned why don't they have Relisha's pic on their social Media? WTH?

I started out feeling AY was telling the truth. But now I feel they are ALL hiding things and lying:scared:

I know AY's daughter seems irrelevant but what if she's not? What if something similar happened to her?

I'm with you.
Is Grandma on to more nefarious deeds?:scared:

Sorry, don't trust any single hair on their heads.

Well, I guarantee y'all I am NOT the last caller :tears:

Apparently everyone who isn't in the queue got the boot. You can follow this caller from the (443) on the RRTF page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, just lost my audio and chat room capabilities on the show. I'm going to take a break and have my late dinner. Will be back later to catch up.

Thanks to all the WSers who called in and participated in chat!!! :loveyou:

I know AY's daughter seems irrelevant but what if she's not? What if something similar happened to her?

She explained earlier in the show that it was something that she did not want to discuss, I'm assuming she was raped and became pregnant or maybe incest or both.

I am staying in the queue because it's still being recorded. I want to ask my question!

Some of the so-called relatives don't even know what the Heck even goes on in that family! And if they are so concerned why don't they have Relisha's pic on their social Media? WTH?

OMG, I never thought of that.
Such a good point!
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy to get her beautiful face and the message that she is loved and cared for out there in the world!!

Is there a way to contact KW? I think he needs to have someone do some research into AY's daughter. It could be as simple as her being in the system but if it's not, how do we know this Relisha isn't the only missing child in the family.

I'm sorry but all of these points people are making are irrelevant. We all know that SY is a horrible mom.

Did you get a babysitter? We need you as a host for WebSleuther blog radio show and tlcya can be the fact checker.

Yes, I agree, they are irrelevant and not helping find Relisha.

Did you guys check the thread downstairs? From ealier, a post by Just K........I think?

Is there a way to contact KW? I think he needs to have someone do some research into AY's daughter. It could be as simple as her being in the system but if it's not, how do we know this Relisha isn't the only missing child in the family.

I would bet SY would have told LE and they would have checked it out.

Prayer & music time
Tomorrow: Rally

No mention of show tomorrow (yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics