Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they identified her through dental records, I am scratching my head. That would have taken a week or so, but they waited a month to announce it?

I read that too, but KTXS said FBI said they made identity through DNA. So maybe a misprint?

Heartbroken that this is the outcome but so relieved that Hailey was finally found. Now I pray for justice!!!

:rose:

If they identified her through dental records, I am scratching my head. That would have taken a week or so, but they waited a month to announce it?

I agree, which causes me to think that not identifying her publicly til now serves some higher purpose. Is it too much to hope that they have been quietly going about building a case against someone or that they maybe wanted to hold off on public announcement til other testing came back, such as COD, tox, etc?

They did wait an awful long time to confirm it is her if they did indeed ID her through dental.

Does anyone have a link where I can watch a replay of the news conference?

Oh Hailey it has been so long...but you have been found. RIP sweet girl.

Now...we need some arrests!

:rose: R.I.P. Hailey :rose:

May justice follow swiftly. I am so sorry sweetheart!! :cry:

Hailey....I am sorry. RIP. May those responsible never have another peaceful moment, and may it cause them to come foward and do the right thing.

I read that too, but KTXS said FBI said they made identity through DNA. So maybe a misprint?
I'm seeing DNA on the other sites, too. I thought it was said there were no dental records on file for Hailey. At least not in NamUS, iirc.

I'm glad and sad at the same time. Glad that they found her and so, so sad she is gone.
Hopefully, there will be some evidence and it will bring justice to the ones the deserve it.

always a punch in the gut...whether 2 weeks or 20 years...bless your sweet heart, Hailey, RIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member