Decomposed Body found in Scurry Co.*3/16/13* - LE identified as being Hailey

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any fragments of clothing survived it will tell LE a lot. I am also interested in what Dean said in one article abt she was found in an area that didn't have cellphone connection.

Rest in peace sweet girl. I hope and pray for swift justice.

Bessie what Hailey Facebook Pages can we link to?

My heart breaks hearing this news. Deep down I knew this would be the outcome but always held out hope. This case really got to me. I do not post much anymore because of this case. So sad, I hope the person responsible for her death is convicted.

I recall I mentioned a boat that was for sale on craigs list -I believe I mentioned in my posting that it needed to be checked for her scent /cadaver and we even wrote the PD to alert them as to the boat.

Was it checked.... does anyone know----cadaver scent would still be in its rug.. if he dumped her in the lake with it.

Bessie what Hailey Facebook Pages can we link to?

This news just broke today and mods, admins and owners will need a chance to review them again. Give us a couple of days...maybe by tomorrow we may have some updates.

Right now, I would assume is is safe to link any official LE pages and those of MSM reporters.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

When I put this sig on my posts, I vowed to keep it on here until Hailey was found and brought home to rest. :rose: :star:

Now, I vow to keep it as my sig until arrests are made and there is Justice for our sweet Hailey. :jail: :jail:

Hugs Katy
icon9.gif

I recall I mentioned a boat that was for sale on craigs list -I believe I mentioned in my posting that it needed to be checked for her scent /cadaver and we even wrote the PD to alert them as to the boat.

Was it checked.... does anyone know----cadaver scent would still be in its rug.. if he dumped her in the lake with it.

I remember you posting about that boat. I've wondered the same thing.

Interesting pic of the cell phone towers and the ping area.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367029266.109648.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My heart feels so heavy with the knowledge of what fear sweet Hailey must have experienced before her innocent soul was freed. I pray she was able to leave enough evidence behind to convict her murder(s).

R.I.P Hailey so sad you have been found and that it took two years to find you. I hope you being found leads to an arrest and conviction.

Oriah is super busy but wanted me to pass along a message to all of you:
"Never doubt that a small group of committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has. We love you Hailey. You will never be forgotten."

Peaceful sleep sweetie-you deserved way better than what the world gave you.

"...Authorities had named Adkins as a person of interest in the girl's disappearance, but he has not been charged..."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/2...ing-since-2010-attorney-says/?test=latestnews

Is it alright to dig a bit deeper into SA's past ? It looks like he had motive, imo.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/04/remains-identified-as-missing-texas-teen-hailey-dunn/

The photo in the abcnews.go.com article is revealing in that Hailey does not look very happy or even like she's wanted. jmo.

Sad day today and may this young girl rest in peace !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769