Dede defends Terri - People Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen plenty of rumors and speculations that she got a phone call, as well as plenty of rumors and speculation that she got a text, and then left abruptly. I've yet to see any article - MSM or not - to support it.

And I bet you won't, either. If anyone "saw" DeDe get a text and leave abruptly, they would 1. Know what kind of car she left in, since her own car was reportedly left at the farm and 2. Nobody would have been franticly trying to get her to come and eat lunch if a co worker saw her leave. So that blows that out of the water I guess. JMO

abbie

As someone who lived in fear and could not move because I would have had to give my family my new address, I loved daytime and dreaded the darkest. I lived in a remote area, not a city. Darkness was terrifying because I could not see people coming up to the house. My neighbors were asleep so they could not watch out for me either. I had a hard time sleeping because every little sound woke me up. I was constantly on edge.

The minute daylight came, the fear subsided. I was much calmer...not completely feeling safe but not the paranoia. No one could sneak up on me because not only could I see them but my neighbors could see them. Noises were welcome because they were a warning to look and see what made them. They would not hurt me when they could be seen.

At night time, I was afraid to walk around the inside of my house. During the daytime, I left the slider open for my dogs to go in and out even when I was out of the room.

IMO, from the time we are children nightly time is more frightening....the bogeyman is only in the closet at night.

I thought I was the only one like this. I too am a big chicken and during the day I am fine but the minute night hits, I get frightened. My friends can't believe how scared I get. When I read the part about going outside, I thought the same thing that it was probably during the day and therefore less scary. It's nice to know I am not alone in this kind of fear!

I think they will when they are ready to arrest her. They have such a short time between arrest and trial, I think they will wait until the last possible moment. I don't see what LE gains be identifying her as a POI first. The more rope they give her, the more trouble she gets herself into.

I don't see how Dede's interview changes that.

BBM, What is the length of time for a trial after an arrest in Oregon?

And I bet you won't, either. If anyone "saw" DeDe get a text and leave abruptly, they would 1. Know what kind of car she left in, since her own car was reportedly left at the farm and 2. Nobody would have been franticly trying to get her to come and eat lunch if a co worker saw her leave. So that blows that out of the water I guess. JMO

abbie

They were frantically trying to get het to come eat lunch?

BTW, Free and I went to the farm. It would totally depend on where people were on the property in order to know whether DDS was there or not. When you drive in, there is a parking area that overlooks the south area of the valley. On the north side there is a hill with a house on it. We didn't go up the driveway to the top of the hill because even though it wasn't marked private, we weren't sure that it would be the right thing to do.

I have no idea what the working farm area looks like, but I do want everyone to know it has hills and inclines just like the rest of the terrain up there.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1447.jpg

I have a question....is the Farm fair game for discussion at this point? Can we post photos that are available online? Just wondering if that's a valid topic yet as I'd love to talk about where Dede could have been during her missing time.

I have a question....is the Farm fair game for discussion at this point? Can we post photos that are available online? Just wondering if that's a valid topic yet as I'd love to talk about where Dede could have been during her missing time.

Yes, it can be discussed. I know the MSM hasn't released the name, but it is pretty obvious where it is located.

We just don't want to see anyone sleuthing the owners of the farm or insinuating they are involved. The address is sufficient. And you'll need a new thread since this one is actually about the People mag article. Thanks!

ETA: The farm name is okay too, BTW. It really isn't a secret on the WWW.

I'm not understaing what you are asking?

DeDe just seems so concerned about Terri, Terri, Terri. Very simply I'm asking her What about Kyron? He's out there somewhere! Where is her concern shown for a child named Kyron that's shown for her adult friend, Terri? Terri is very much more capable of defending herself than Kyron, especially since Kyron isn't here to defend, let alone even speak for himself. Terri is!

1. She was missing for three hours. That is a long time. If they were getting ready for a garden tour, I doubt it she was off in the woods.

When I work in my yard, I keep my cordeless phone by me (no cell phone). If I was working like Dede, I would have a phone with me. Who knows what the owners might need.

2. I know people say that they would get an attorney, but they cost a boatload of money. And they interview first to see if they will take your case. Then you give them a boat load of money.

3. I don't have a boat load of money, and I pray I never need an attorney. With issues I have had, nothing criminal, I have contacted attorneys and they have given me advice on what other things to do. They have also told me about the boat load of money that I would need and the chances of recouping any of that boat load of money.

Yes, it can be discussed. I know the MSM hasn't released the name, but it is pretty obvious where it is located.

We just don't want to see anyone sleuthing the owners of the farm or insinuating they are involved. The address is sufficient. And you'll need a new thread since this one is actually about the People mag article. Thanks!

Thanks Kimster. I guess I was thinking that posting some photos might help with the discussion but the owners name is all over the place so maybe I don't want to stir that up??

Thanks Kimster. I guess I was thinking that posting some photos might help with the discussion but the owners name is all over the place so maybe I don't want to stir that up??

If you link and the owner's name is on there, that's fine. We can use initials here if we really need to discuss their names. We do have ways around it. :)

ETA: Link to the thread about the farm [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5532092#post5532092"]West Wind Farm and Spicher's whereabouts on June 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Let's get back on topic about the People article. If you guys have any questions that don't pertain to this topic, let me know privately. :blowkiss:

BTW, Free and I went to the farm. It would totally depend on where people were on the property in order to know whether DDS was there or not. When you drive in, there is a parking area that overlooks the south area of the valley. On the north side there is a hill with a house on it. We didn't go up the driveway to the top of the hill because even though it wasn't marked private, we weren't sure that it would be the right thing to do.

I have no idea what the working farm area looks like, but I do want everyone to know it has hills and inclines just like the rest of the terrain up there.

http://s876.photobucket.com/albums/...August 2010/?action=view&current=100_1447.jpg

Thank you so much, Kim, for this and all the pics. Thanks also to Free.

:blowkiss:

Since I derailed it a bit.....helping to reright the ship.

Is this article in the current mag that is on the stands now? Is this just an online article?? I usually get mine on Fridays.

I think it is the issue coming out this week. I usually get mine on Friday too but think the grocery store sells it earlier. FWIW, I love my People magazine but I like it because most articles are short and sweet and it just gives me enough info to stay up-to-date but in this case, I want way more info then what People usually supplies. I also don't consider People the best source for crime information. JMO!

IMO, from the time we are children nightly time is more frightening....the bogeyman is only in the closet at night.

That's very true in general but if they were afraid of the same bogeyman who took Kyron as Dede says, he already struck once in broad daylight.

This is ridiculous. PEOPLE Magazine?? *Somebody wants attention!* No pleading for Kyron, only Terri. Hinky, anyone???

Sounds to me like when Terri's plan to get positive attention from Kyron's disappearance backfired, she decided to go the "I'm falsely accused, poor me" route. And it seems like she manipulated DeDe into this mess, or DeDe is very much like Terri.

Kyron, whatever happened to you, we are so sorry.

I think it is the issue coming out this week. I usually get mine on Friday too but think the grocery store sells it earlier. FWIW, I love my People magazine but I like it because most articles are short and sweet and it just gives me enough info to stay up-to-date but in this case, I want way more info then what People usually supplies. I also don't consider People the best source for crime information. JMO!

I was just wondering if there is anymore in the printed article vs what is online? Anyone get their copy yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark