Demi Moore Hospitalized For Substance Abuse

Why do aging movie stars marry toyboys and then fall apart when the toyboy leaves? Same with the men marrying trophy wives. Wake up people. Try living in the real world.

I'm afraid she is going to do real harm to herself, and it is such a shame some of her daughters won't have anything to do with her. I hope Bruce is there for his children, and I'm sure he is.

Addiction is a train with many stops. She has the following options:

1. Treatment and sobriety
2. Jail
3. Mental hospital
4. Death.

She can get off the train any time. If she chooses not to, she will die. The End.

What's up with her teeth? Her profile looks really different. Like it is flatter. I just watched A Few Good Men a little while ago.

believe, I think for years she had caps that weren't porcelain. I know that just a year or two ago she tweeted a picture of herself in the dentist chair having one of her front caps fixed and she didn't have a tooth there.

I think she transitioned to new caps not so long ago? I'm assuming she also has some extensive bridge work.

(I do too, but mine are molars on one side on the bottom)

believe, I think for years she had caps that weren't porcelain. I know that just a year or two ago she tweeted a picture of herself in the dentist chair having one of her front caps fixed and she didn't have a tooth there.

I think she transitioned to new caps not so long ago? I'm assuming she also has some extensive bridge work.

that's it-you nailed it. Her teeth are fake or capped, and now that she is so thin, it is much clearer to see.

Thank you!!

E Entertainment news had a blurbie about stars who have extensive repair work done to their teeth (they mentioned Moore) and slid it in there that "well we all know what cocaine is said to do to teeth...real of fake". Makes one wonder....hmmmm.....

She needs to wake up, straighten herself out and accept that she's a fifty year old woman who looks amazing, has money, status, and three beautiful daughters.

She's on the pitty pot and I for one can't stand to even look at her anymore.
JMHO of course.

Why do aging movie stars marry toyboys and then fall apart when the toyboy leaves? Same with the men marrying trophy wives. Wake up people. Try living in the real world.

I'm afraid she is going to do real harm to herself, and it is such a shame some of her daughters won't have anything to do with her. I hope Bruce is there for his children, and I'm sure he is.

Kravitz was shown in UsWeekly rolling his eyes at Demi..like she was an embarrassing joke. I can totally understand her daughters being disgusted with her.

It's sad when people can't accept their age. Never really like Demi, but when she married Bruce Willis, I thought maybe she's an ok person. Certainly Bruce isn't perfect, but he seems to be someone who is still "just a regular guy" under it all and grounded.

While she's rather a "wooden actress" I think she could still be a busy actress if she wasn't such a head case.

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...wb-demi_moore_dating_exboyfriends_father-ncrd

Demi Moore is allegedly dating her ex-boyfriend's father.

The 'Joneses' star, who split from Ashton Kutcher in November 2011 after six years of marriage, is reportedly dating Hard Rock Cafe billionaire Peter Morton, 66, just five months after she decided to end her six-month relationship with his son Harry Morton, 31.........

The insider said: "The girls are glad Demi is dating someone older than herself for once. They met Peter at a recent party at his Beverly Hills home and they think he's charming."........

http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...wb-demi_moore_dating_exboyfriends_father-ncrd

Demi Moore is allegedly dating her ex-boyfriend's father.

The 'Joneses' star, who split from Ashton Kutcher in November 2011 after six years of marriage, is reportedly dating Hard Rock Cafe billionaire Peter Morton, 66, just five months after she decided to end her six-month relationship with his son Harry Morton, 31.........

The insider said: "The girls are glad Demi is dating someone older than herself for once. They met Peter at a recent party at his Beverly Hills home and they think he's charming."........

Personally I think she is way out of control. She needs to work on herself and not rushing from one relationship to another. She is still a very beautiful woman, but needs help. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nosferatu
Back