GUILTY Denmark - Kim Wall, 30, Copenhagen, 10 Aug 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in doubt too about if they can keep him locked up. Maybe they just continue to prolong the custody until the trial at march 2018.
I cant remember to have heard of any murders that got out before trial, but people doing economic crime can apparently come out before trial, I think.

Yeah, I know the feeling about knowing more about things in USA than in denmark. These days I know much more about american politics than of danish...lol

Wasn't one of the reasons Madsen was kept in custody the fear that he would interfere with the investigation, and doesn't that fear continue? I also think the police would find it easy to persuade the judge that someone accused of such a serious crime should be kept in custody.

I honestly don´t know if they can keep him! It would be HORRIBLE if he was let out.

What about his mental evaluation? It is ongoing. What if the result of it is that he is a danger to the rest of the population - isn´t there legislation in place to keep him locked up?

I discover that I know hardly anything about the criminal law of the country I live in! I think I know more about American law, to be honest, it is embarrassing!

SATA,
As for American Law here is a quick & paramount example of how UNjust and Unlawful it is.
OJ Simpson, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, ETC.

SATA,
As for American Law here is a quick & paramount example of how UNjust and Unlawful it is.
OJ Simpson, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, ETC.
Well, as an American attorney, I might disagree with that assessment and those examples. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Have just come across this strange case and found the thread today. Need to get up to speed before commenting.

I have a few photos from the original rocket project. Inside the workshop and outside.
I will not post photos with people in it. Just the workshop.

Would you be interested in seeing those?

Well, as an American attorney, I might disagree with that assessment and those examples. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

And that is precisely the problem as to why some criminals are not held accountable. I hope PM gets his comeuppance and is not met with the same chicanery as the Clintons or OJ, just to name a few.

Sandstorm, I don't think these American examples have any relevance to this case. The context is totally different.

I have a few photos from the original rocket project. Inside the workshop and outside.

Yes please that would be interesting, however please provide a link to show the source of the photos, or mods will delete them.

Sandstorm, I don't think these American examples have any relevance to this case. The context is totally different.

Another poster referred to the American justice system to which I stated my opinion. It is also my opinion that the OJ Simpson case has similarities to PMs case: intentional homicide is intentional homicide regardless of where it is committed.

Thanks for the updates. Can someone explain what the lane is?

Also none of this explains how her head and limbs magically got cut off. He is still lying in my opinion!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am still catching up but his explanation of her clothes and panties falling off is obviously how her limbs and head became detached also. :confused:

Back to reading.....

SATA, you may post them as long as you provide a link. If they are your own images, please make that clear in your post.

:)

Absolutely, good points all the way.

He is mimicking and talking about what he thinks are appropriate emotional reactions. But it is clear that he is clueless.
Also he repeatedly paints himself as a victim and hardly even mentions the real victim, Kim Wall. He tries as much as he can to distance himself from her, never using her name.
He talks about her as "the dead body", he couldn´t remember her last name when a police officer asked him. Seems she was hardly a person in his mind.

Lamest thing I ever heard! He really must have thought (or still think) that this would excuse his HORRIBLE lie. Here I am thinking about Kim Wall´s close ones. This lie is a crime in itself in my book.
As you can see I am about half way thru the thread now and just want to put some thoughts down about PM's "explanation". The feeling I got was that she was in the way - blocking the gangway and that was why he had to put her overboard. He was selfish and wanted Nautilus, his baby, back to himself again. So he came up with the dismembering. By this time he was only thinking of himself and how to lie his way out - and came up with the "I put her ashore" lies. He was obviously not aware of her call to her boyfriend, which must have been after 22:30, possibly to give an approximate time of her return. When she didn't show bf alerted police so when he said he put her ashore, LE automatically knew he was lying. If there is any truth to the accident story, why didn't he alert coastguard or put out a mayday and give CPR while waiting? That is routine procedure. MOO based on known facts.

I am very "happy" for Kim Wall´s family. I just hope the divers also find her arms, so the family doesn´t have to think about ANY parts of her floating around in the ocean.
I read that her mother loves the ocean. She has a lot of photos of walks by the ocean on her Facebook page. Photos from before the horrible murder of her precious daughter.
I wonder if Kim Wall´s family sees some symbolism in the fact that the fantastic sniffer dogs that led to this find are from Sweden.
We don´t have such dogs in Denmark - maybe we should with all that coastline.

But this is such an important find on all levels. Peter Madsen is minced meat, wretched, murderous liar!
I am looking forward to a statement from his lawyer.

MsMarple, you know exactly what "hygge" is, even though you don´t have a word for it. :)

P.S. Do any of you think that PM would possibly commit suicide now there is no way out for him?

He's probably wishing he had gone down with his sub.

Those divers and dogs are amazing.

BTW we have a similar word here in Wales to " hygge" with no English translation - "cwtch" .

Here are a few photos from the Copenhagen Suborbital´s workshop before Peter Madsen was kicked out.
They were taken by me seven years ago in 2010. Along with some friends, I was given a tour there.

I am only going to show pictures of the workshop itself, no persons. If there are persons in the pictures, I have cropped them and blacked two people´s heads out.
They still might give you an impression of what kind of life was lived there and work done.
A big part of Peter Madsen´s world.

First picture shows the surroundings. The large building in the background is not the workshop, it is the view from there.
I think Peter Madsen is behind the man with the back to us, but I am not sure, so I also blacked out his face.
Peter Madsen was outside while we got the tour - he seemed annoyed we were there.

The next two photos show work clothes with logos sewn (or glued, I don´t know, looks sewn to me) on them.

The rocket (lying down) with some stuff on top of it.

(I can only post 5 photos in each post. I have 12 pictures I want to post, so I will make it three posts with 4 each)

Again, photos taken by me (this for admin)

Inside the workshop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member