Desdemona's info./Society Entertainment/Zanaida

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know where to put this so I will just drop it here as it is related to Fusion and entertainers.
FOLLOWING INDICATES THAT CASEY KNEW A TORION FROM FUSION WHO WAS A PERFORMER.
Interesting although possibly unrelated is this:
A FRIEND OF TORION ASKS HIM ABOUT AN ACCIDENT ON THE 29TH OF JUNE.
6-9 Casey is posting to a Jessica, trying to find someone to work with our boy Torion.
THERE IS AN ENTERTAINER NAMED TORION AT FUSION CLUB.
(note:there was a poster to torion on myspace on the 29th, said something to the effect "heard there was an accident, are u ok? I don't want any of my boys hurt". ( I lost my link to the Torians myspace page)
Note: Caseys car was abandoned a few days before June 30.

I thought I read a week or two ago that the Society buy, Derrick W., aka Casanova W., after the infamous serial killer, do you suppose, was arrested/re-arrested on June 30.

25 Jul 2008 03:30

COME HANGOUT AT ICONZ TOMMORROW NIGHT MERCEDES STREETS PRESENTS WE THE BEST ARTIST "ACEHOOD" LIVE IN CONCERT..ALSO MY HOMEYS MAYNE AND DREW BRINGING FORTH ORLANDOS VERY OWN BALI, TELL EM BLESS SENT YA

this was posted to Zanaida
Mercedes Streets=Laura Creech from Society Entertainment????

Link please.

I dont know where to put this so I will just drop it here as it is related to Fusion and entertainers.
FOLLOWING INDICATES THAT CASEY KNEW A TORION FROM FUSION WHO WAS A PERFORMER.
Interesting although possibly unrelated is this:
A FRIEND OF TORION ASKS HIM ABOUT AN ACCIDENT ON THE 29TH OF JUNE.
6-9 Casey is posting to a Jessica, trying to find someone to work with our boy Torion.
THERE IS AN ENTERTAINER NAMED TORION AT FUSION CLUB.
(note:there was a poster to torion on myspace on the 29th, said something to the effect "heard there was an accident, are u ok? I don't want any of my boys hurt". ( I lost my link to the Torians myspace page)
Note: Caseys car was abandoned a few days before June 30.

Link please.

"25 Jul 2008 03:30

COME HANGOUT AT ICONZ TOMMORROW NIGHT MERCEDES STREETS PRESENTS WE THE BEST ARTIST "ACEHOOD" LIVE IN CONCERT..ALSO MY HOMEYS MAYNE AND DREW BRINGING FORTH ORLANDOS VERY OWN BALI, TELL EM BLESS SENT YA"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

It's a myspace for a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. She lives in Kissime and has that information on one of the comments.

I don't understand the problem or mystery here, but when you google Bella Vida Resort, the very first things that pop up are Bella Vida Resort, Orlando.... there are rentals there and properties for sale. It's in Kissimmee, Fl.

COME HANGOUT AT ICONZ TOMMORROW NIGHT MERCEDES STREETS PRESENTS WE THE BEST ARTIST "ACEHOOD" LIVE IN CONCERT..ALSO MY HOMEYS MAYNE AND DREW BRINGING FORTH ORLANDOS VERY OWN BALI, TELL EM BLESS SENT YA"

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

It's a myspace for a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez. She lives in Kissime and has that information on one of the comments.

eeuuww. On her slide show is one of the guys identified as one of the fab 5! And she's got little kids pictured there, too. Eeuu.

I am sure the glittery background is blinding me on this page, but where does it say her name is ZG?

eeuuww. On her slide show is one of the guys identified as one of the fab 5! And she's got little kids pictured there, too. Eeuu.

It looks like a plausible connection, but wouldn't it be put on private by now. I think alot of these "people" connected to Fusion and these other places all hung together.

The "Zanny" is diffently in that group of losers!

What gets me is the use of the word 'Nanny'.

When I think of a nanny, I think of someone who lives in your home and has full control of your children. They handle everything from getting them up in morning to handling their full care all day to putting them to bed at night.

A babysitter, to me, takes care of your child for a few hours or even while you are at work but you take care of getting them up and dressed in the morning and getting them to bed at night.

Nannies usually make more money that babysitters do.

People with lots of money have Nannies. Regular everyday people have babysitters or daycare providers.

Why the use of the word nanny? What does that imply about Casey? Maybe she was brought up using the word nanny to describe a caregiver but maybe she used that because it made her sound more important.

Maybe it is important, maybe not, but I think it is a question to answer.

Thank you for noting this! The word Nanny has been bothering me for a long time as well. I am a childcare provider and none of my parents call me a Nanny. I am their babysitter.
I do realize that Nanny can be used in different context's but in this case its clear that Casey is using the word Nanny to refer to the sitter.

A bit OT: and I am sure that many of you know this but Zabasearch is a free people search that is a little bit (not much) more accurate than whitepages.
Here you can see how many Zenaida's

I don't understand the problem or mystery here, but when you google Bella Vida Resort, the very first things that pop up are Bella Vida Resort, Orlando.... there are rentals there and properties for sale. It's in Kissimmee, Fl.

sweetwater, I have seen this website before. There is no construction going on at that address that desdemona posted earlier. This is another address. I think I found the area that desdemona was talking about but for some reason I am not able to link it correctly because the place does not have a physical address.

:praying: for Caylee

If I knew Casey had put "American Psycho" on her web page I completely forgot it. If it's true...well let's just say I have thought about that a whole lot in the past few days (since finding Des myspace) would definitely lead me more towards thinkng premeditated and not accidental.

OK I didn't see one of the fab 5 in the slide show , which picture are you talking about ??

Thank you for noting this! The word Nanny has been bothering me for a long time as well. I am a childcare provider and none of my parents call me a Nanny. I am their babysitter.
I do realize that Nanny can be used in different context's but in this case its clear that Casey is using the word Nanny to refer to the sitter.

A bit OT: and I am sure that many of you know this but Zabasearch is a free people search that is a little bit (not much) more accurate than whitepages.
Here you can see how many Zenaida's

I also have thought this odd. I used to baby-sit when I was a teenager. I was paid per hour. When I was older, I was a "nanny" for a couple of years. I lived with the family and basically was on duty for most of the children's awake time, and I was paid a salary. I also knew many other nannies. "Baby-sitting" is a part-time job, whereas being a "nanny" is more of a profession, and as such is usually much higher paid. People with money have nannies, most people (especially if they're not gainfully employed) can only afford baby-sitters.

As for Zabasearch--I've looked there and the closest match to Casey's "Zenaida" that I found was one born in 1972, but that would make her much older than 26 years old.

I am sure the glittery background is blinding me on this page, but where does it say her name is ZG?

I was searching for Zenaida Gonzalez under myspace people search and found that. I didn't realize I had spelled it wrong until recently. All of my searches have been for Zenaida.

I found this ZG early on , you just do a people search for ZG on myspace . I thought the same thing when I first found it and she does have connections to NY , I think her parents live there (the Bronx ).

It appeared to me when I first looked at this a few weeks back that she recently dyed her hair blonde and visited NY too (note the photos in the motel room ). There's an obvious gang presents associated with this ZG , even her "older babies" are throwing up the 5 point star .

I haven't been able to make any connection with this ZG and this case as of yet .

Under the bio I noticed said person is from NY. Could that be why NY was referenced by someone as a place of interest for Caylee's whereabouts?

casey said herself that ZG had places in NY as well as other states.

THIS IS THE SAME ZG THAT WENT TO SAWGRASS. Her daughters names are Jasmine and michelle (jasmine y michelle), check out the form filled out at sawgrass aprtments by the ZG that visited there.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290847.pdf
it asks who will live there and she puts jasmine y michelle

it doesn't necessarily tie her to the case, but it does tie her to sawgrass, the nightlife and party scene that casey was in AND to NY and NJ areas like casey had mentioned.

THIS IS THE SAME ZG THAT WENT TO SAWGRASS. Her daughters names are Jasmine and michelle (jasmine y michelle), check out the form filled out at sawgrass aprtments by the ZG that visited there.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0825/17290847.pdf
it asks who will live there and she puts jasmine y michelle

it doesn't necessarily tie her to the case, but it does tie her to sawgrass, the nightlife and party scene that casey was in AND to NY and NJ areas like casey had mentioned.

If that message is on the comments section (I didn't see it) what was the date? Is it possible it could have been put there by one of Casey's friends trying to cover for her?

If that message is on the comments section (I didn't see it) what was the date? Is it possible it could have been put there by one of Casey's friends trying to cover for her?
i saw that there before .. that comment it was a few days ago i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member