Designer vaginas

If I ever decide to get a vaginoplasty or a lipoplasty or a vaginoplasty or whatever you want to call it and pay those big bucks ---

I'm also going to learn to walk on my hands and not wear underwear! I'd want everyone to see it!

How stupid to spend all that money and then not be able to show it off....

I'm going to start now thinking of the NEW design I want.........

poco said:
I'm going to start now thinking of the NEW design I want.........

Well... you'll need plenty of storage space and maybe a back deck.

I recommend a good central air system or at least a dehumidifier ;)

Casshew said:

I was thinking more along the lines of one of those dehumidifiers that comes with an odor eater.................

indigomood said:
rumor has it you DON"T wear underwear already!!

big mouth! I told you not to tell anyone!

Casshew said:

No, No, Cass--you want to keep all the humidity you can get! LOL Then you won't have to worry about lube jobs. :truce: ;)

MsBee said:
No, No, Cass--you want to keep all the humidity you can get! LOL Then you won't have to worry about lube jobs. :truce: ;)

I guess you are not familiar with HUMIDITY and MOLD, are ya????

indigomood said:
cowboy doesn't think I have a pure heart, I'm crushed :innocent:

Amybe purheart is not the word I was looking for. Maybe your are not so sweet an innocent ;)

Ladies, Ladies please.
Who asked who will be responsible for design, well it will be a man of course. It always helps if the end user has an input into the design of products LOL. Actually all this talk has me worried I am 46 and wondering if my equipment requires an overhaul, what does this clinic offer to us men ?

Hugh said:
Ladies, Ladies please.
Who asked who will be responsible for design, well it will be a man of course. It always helps if the end user has an input into the design of products LOL. Actually all this talk has me worried I am 46 and wondering if my equipment requires an overhaul, what does this clinic offer to us men ?

LOL Hugh :clap:

AMPUTATION :eek:

Hugh said:
all this talk has me worried I am 46 and wondering if my equipment requires an overhaul, what does this clinic offer to us men ?

I will have to forward your request to the Hydraulics department :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PCook77
Back