Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

At the end, the reporter says that LE plans to arrest Casey within weeks for her daughters disappearance..
Also in this clip, they state that labs have tested for the 3rd time as early as this week for what they call "iron clad evidence" and can determine which position the body was in, in the trunk..
Also close to determining when the chloroform was looked up on the computer down to the date..

Great find on this link..
I feel much more confident now...
----------------
My Daily, thank you so very much for writing your message.I have webtv and cannot access it.There are others on the board with webtv and I'm sure they thank you also.It is frustrating.I'm happy to know we were allright,they do have more evidence..Nore IMO

So the Chloroform search results were made BEFORE Caylee went missing? Is that what they just said??? If that's true, then that blows the accident theory clear out of the water. Pre-meditated murder, Casey can you say death penalty?

The last batch was released to him on Monday supposedly and the public did not get them until what...Tuesday or Wednesday? They may have released them to his office and he never looked.

go to WTVF... the released docs are there.. WOW.. she called precious Caylee a "SNOT HEAD" when talking to the fired officer that she was sleeping with... asked him "do you want me to bring the snot head" with her for dinner at his house???

WOW.. she called precious Caylee a "SNOT HEAD" when talking to the fired officer that she was sleeping with... asked him "do you want me to bring the snot head" with her for dinner at his house???

This remark *enrages* me! Can you imagine anyone referring to that adorable little girl in such a way???!!! I'd love opportunity to knock the snot of of CA!!!

go to WTVF... the released docs are there.. WOW.. she called precious Caylee a "SNOT HEAD" when talking to the fired officer that she was sleeping with... asked him "do you want me to bring the snot head" with her for dinner at his house???

Yeah but that doesn't necessarily mean anything (regarding her frame of mind towards Caylee at the time). I use terms like Booger Head and things like that to refer to my kids all the time. So does my wife, and we LOVE our kids. It's like an ironic term of endearment, at least with us... I know other parents that do the same thing.

Not to defend Casey, I think she's a turd and guilty as sin. "Just sayin" is all...

Yeah but that doesn't necessarily mean anything (regarding her frame of mind towards Caylee at the time). I use terms like Booger Head and things like that to refer to my kids all the time. So does my wife, and we LOVE our kids. It's like an ironic term of endearment, at least with us... I know other parents that do the same thing.

Not to defend Casey, I think she's a turd and guilty as sin. "Just sayin" is all...

MY DH agrees with you. :yes:

I am so happy to view this video and know that LE plans to arrest this woman for what she did and that they have enough evidence to do so. I feel so much better now. I can't wait to see that smirk wiped off her and baez's face! They have been thinking all along she is going to get away with this fiasco. Between the neglect, financial crimes and murder, she should be put away for life!

I know what you mean.. just considering KC and who she is.. it is all thruout the interviews that she really saw Caylee as a BURDEN.... never really any endearing comments made by KC

I use terms like Booger Head and things like that to refer to my kids all the time. So does my wife, and we LOVE our kids.

Yup, my Dolly is the Hormonal Teen Age Wench From Hell. And she agrees with me. But yes, she did see this child as an albatross around her neck.

I can't wait for my workday to end so I can participate further in the ongoing Reading Fiesta.

Does anybody know the stats of whoever would be trying this case eventually, meaning wins/losses? What types of cases he has tried, etc.

Maybe ... "types of cases SHE has tried, ... ."

This remark *enrages* me! Can you imagine anyone referring to that adorable little girl in such a way???!!! I'd love opportunity to knock the snot of of CA!!!

I agree. I know people do it -- call their family members nasty names -- or even worse, give them nasty nicknames. I know they say they love this person.

Name calling, directly to the person or when talking about the person to others is a form of emotional abuse.

It diminishes the other person. Regardless of ... but ... but ... but ... I love her ... it sends a message. The message is this ________ (bad name) _____ family member is not highly valued. People "get" the message no matter what conflicting statements are made about "love."

When you hold somebody in high esteem you don't talk down about them and you don't treat them like dirt to the family member directly or when talking about them to others.

Kids especially "get" the message and carry that hurt with them through life. It is emotional abuse. It is evidence in court -- like in child abuse and neglect cases in juvenile court -- of emotional abuse. It can be part of a case to terminate parental rights. It probes the real emotional feelings Casey had about Caylee. It would have hurt Caylee's feelings to hear Casey say that. It would have made the boyfriend think Casey didn't think highly of Caylee.

It's like reading a great James Patterson novel that you just cannot put down and carry it with you to the doctor's office, hide it in your desk drawer and under the pillow on your bed. You absolutely could not make this story up if you wanted to....:confused: I have never simply sat on the computer, vascilating between 3 blogs, for hours reading in my PJs.....

Agreed! I put my kids to bed at night, then stay up until 1-2am catching up on this case. I'm on the edge of my seat, absorbing all the details and there are many of them and almost don't want this to end.

Except I want Caylee to be found and given a proper burial. She deserves that much. I also want Casey to be punished for what she's done. I cannot wait for her arrest, trial and sentencing.

I think this is true as well. I have a three year old and he will tell in an instant if anyone has hurt him in any way. I think she simply did not want the "bother" of BEING a mother, and if Caylee was still alive, then she would have to BE that forever...Instead, she can BE a prisoner, or a death row inmate instead! Good choice Casey...why did you not just sign her over to your mom-why did you have to kill her?

Because wingnuts like KC have to WIN - signing her over would be a defeat and since she has no empathy killing her solved both problems
a WIN over controlling bad mommy ( CA ) and freed her for the " party life with TonE and others " . Sick Twisted depraved but very logical
in the mind of a wingnut .

here's a story to further illustrate the point :

A woman meets the man of her dreams at her mothers funeral .
A few weeks later she murders her sister ........... Why ?

In hopes the man of her dreams attends that funeral as well .

Yep. And I want to know more about the bottle/can of "cleaning fluid" that was in the car with the pizza.

it was arm and hammer laundry soap - another
misleading statement by GA.

I have a feeling they already know when the searches for chloroform were done -- I think they are waiting to come out with the date of the searches in the hopes that she will come forward after realizing she's ... how did Casey put it? Running out of options!

Hello - long time lurker, first post....

More and more, this case absorbs my attention (and sickens me at the same time). The evidence that continues to be released convinces me that little Caylee has gone home to God. :frown: It is so hard waiting for the wheels of justice to turn - but this video encourages me that LE is going to make absolutely SURE that the charges they bring will bring a conviction. So I wait, albeit impatiently...
One question that still pops into my head, however...have they ruled out searching landfills completely? I still think that may be a possibility. I would like to see this little angel brought home to rest.

It is true that the chloroform use will depend on when the research was done, the actual search details, and if it precedes Caylee going missing.

SS - I believe I read or heard that the searches were done before Caylee went missing and that is was for "use of chloroform" or something along those lines.

If my memory is correct, then I think that will be of no assistance to the defense team.

The more I see, hear and read, the more I hate this woman! And I am usually not a hater!

This is the most disturbing case that I've ever followed!
There were so many red flags all throughout littl Caylee's short life! And no one stepped in to rescue her from the monster!:furious:
So very sad!

Is there any one of us here that can even imagine calling your child "snot head"? This makes my blood boil!:furious: She is pure evil! EVIL!!!
I have so much satisfacion in the news that KC will soon be arrested and put where she should be and where she needs to stay! It just can't come soon enough!:clap:

I pray that somehow, some way she will tell LE where she hid Caylee's remains.
It literally haunts me that the sweet little girl was thrown away somewhere out there in the elements , like garbage!

The more I see, hear and read, the more I hate this woman! And I am usually not a hater!

This is the most disturbing case that I've ever followed!
There were so many red flags all throughout littl Caylee's short life! And no one stepped in to rescue her from the monster!:furious:
So very sad!

Is there any one of us here that can even imagine calling your child "snot head"? This makes my blood boil!:furious: She is pure evil! EVIL!!!
I have so much satisfacion in the news that KC will soon be arrested and put where she should be and where she needs to stay! It just can't come soon enough!:clap:

I pray that somehow, some way she will tell LE where she hid Caylee's remains.
It literally haunts me that the sweet little girl was thrown away somewhere out there in the elements , like garbage!

i agree....i have never referred to any of my 3 sons as snot head or booger head..it doesnt sound endearing to me
just sayin

Yup. I call my oldest son "stinker" a lot, and sometimes refer to him as "turd". It's all with boatloads of affection. "Snot head" is a little harsh, though.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipstar2
Back