Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
true. But according to booking info hes been in jail since the 14th, the statements about LE looking for him have been reported in the press for quite a bit longer than that. As have reports that he was last seen in the neighborhood on the Saturday prior to Lisa's disappearance and that they wanted to question him. If they had already done so previously right after Lisa's disappearance why the misdirection?

IMO We have all been looking for him because LE via MSM statements wanted us to be.

ETA or maybe it is just a heapin helping of more bad reporting. Who know at this point.

Police wanted to keep the media out of the investigation. I agree with the PD 100%. The media does not need to know everything...and do what? Put someone on alert that may have Baby Lisa? Perhaps someone that may be involved with any of the suspects?

While on that very subject also, I'm surprised we haven't heard anything in regards to Texas Equusearch.

TES is doing a high profile search in Florida. There are plenty of reputable SAR teams that can be called into the case...I believe the police believe the Irwins. I believe they are not searching for a body....they are searching for those 3 cell phones. Fingerprint evidence, etc. If they were still searching now for a body...they would have cadaver dogs with them. They do not. That says they are searching for objects or evidence. Just my gut feeling.

Dropping my :twocents: about this latest development with the diapers, wipes, babyfood and adult clothing in an abandoned house/basement.

I wonder if someone planted the items there. Either the perp to show "who's in charge" like sending a message or someone who wants to implicate someone else, like say... J. Tanko. (being the one implicated)
I read all 36 pages but nowhere does is say JT is related to the findings, that he bought them etc so the correlation is not there right now.

When I heard about this, I had this vision of Wild Bill carrying baby Lisa like a trophy: "We found her" - occasionally my mind jumps straight to hoax with all these "firsts" and "coincidences"

But this is not the right thread for those theories, sorry.

As far as these findings go, I find them to be very convenient and very specific. Someone unrelated either kept a baby there (not Lisa) or someone wants everyone to believe a baby (Lisa) was kept there. I don't believe Lisa was actually kept there, but that, like all this, is my opinion :)

Here's directions from Lisa's to the address listed on Jersey's dockets.

Suggested routes Driving 0.5 mi, 2 mins Elmwood Ave and E 36 St
0.6 mi, 3 mins Cypress Ave and E 36 St
Walk 11 mins Or
Driving directions to 3620 Lister Ave, Kansas City, MO 64128 3D2D

- more info »

3718 Lister AveKansas City, MO 64128

1. Head west on E 33rd St toward Elmwood Ave
282 ft
2. Take the 1st left onto Elmwood Ave
0.4 mi
3. Take the 2nd left onto E 36 St/E 36th St S
Continue to follow E 36 St
Destination will be on the right
0.1 mi

3620 Lister AveKansas City, MO 64128

Google hasn't worked for me when posting so here's a link to the white screen.

[Google Maps"]
Sorry if this has been addressed but this is the wrong side of town. This is why I have stressed that the N designation is VERY important here. This is also why if you look at familywatchdog you see so many so's here. Whoever mapped a lot of them did the same thing. we get some pretty lost people sometimes that are on the totally wrong side of the city.

If there was no land line, shouldn't one of the three phones been with DB in the bedroom with her? Not only is she in bed, not hearing a monitor; closing her baby's door; being alone at night for the first time....not to mention she doesn't think the dog would help out if a stranger tried to get in...she leaves him outside. The judgement is way off with the mother. To make matters worse, jeremy doesn't take his phone either. By some strange alignment of the stars, she choosed this particular night to fix all the cell phones, but doesn't. She leaves them sitting out.

This woman is histrionic at best and that's a compliment at this point. The neighborhood is ridden with crime and look at her non-chalant behavior regarding safety.
No we are quite crime free here. KCPD was totally shocked by the SMALL wave of car breakins in August. That is how rare crime is around here. Now if you were mapping the addresses without the N you would be in a crime ridden area.

I can't stand the way DB will interrupt JI. I don't understand it like she can't let him speak!

I'm torn on that. Can't make up my mind if it's that she won't LET him speak, or that he looks to her to give the details. He does appear to give very short answers and then look at her to elaborate (which I find odd). On the other hand, I've seen her completely talk over him when he was giving an answer she appeared not to like. :waitasec:

If I was going on JUST my gut here, I'd probably say that both Mom and Dad know Lisa wasn't kidnapped. But I honestly can't read the Dad, so...I dunno.

I'm torn on that. Can't make up my mind if it's that she won't LET him speak, or that he looks to her to give the details. He does appear to give very short answers and then look at her to elaborate (which I find odd). On the other hand, I've seen her completely talk over him when he was giving an answer she appeared not to like. :waitasec:

If I was going on JUST my gut here, I'd probably say that both Mom and Dad know Lisa wasn't kidnapped. But I honestly can't read the Dad, so...I dunno.

I don't find the talking odd at all. My dh is a talker and will often talk over me which irritates the h*ll out of me. His whole family is that way, they all talk at the same time. I'm not a talker and don't like to be on camera so I would look to him to speak for us. I'm still on the fence.

I think it's important to visit this subject and I don't think anyone on here has.
I can almost bet for certain the young man who went into this vacant house received a biggest *advertiser censored** chewing tonight. He was most likely also scolded that he should have called police, even if it was the tips hotline and the home would have been searched anyway. People don't realize how easy it is to contaminate a crime scene, and they especially don't understand the dangers of going into these vacant structures.

I do applaud his efforts, and I believe the general public is getting frustrated. Calling in 25 National Guard troops just doesn't seem like enough people searching.

I don't feel there are enough people out there searching, and there are professional groups out there who trained for these types of searches. If CERT and SARS was called in, there could be 100's of searchers covering so much area out there, that you could erase the big red question mark and place a big red X over it. I've been involved in missing person searches in the past, and I am always amazed at the resources available that are currently sitting idle.

What makes you think he didn't call LE? I may have missed it. TIA

Obviously, police are keeping a lot close to the vest in this case. So PD's comments that we shouldn't get excited about the diapers, etc. don't mean much to me. They're also downplaying the homeless guy they took into custody. I believe this is the same homeless guy that was seen wearing a backpack on a bicycle in the neighborhood, described in the nbcactionnews story. Whether he was wearing a scooby doo backpack, I don't know!

I am VERY concerned that PD only found these diapers now, and that someone else led police to the abandoned house. It's 9/10 of a mile from Lisa's house. PD should have already found them, and that house should have already been searched, no?

I don't find the talking odd at all. My dh is a talker and will often talk over me which irritates the h*ll out of me. His whole family is that way, they all talk at the same time. I'm not a talker and don't like to be on camera so I would look to him to speak for us. I'm still on the fence.

In one instance where DB talks over JI, the question he was asked by the reporter was this: "would the baby have cried if woken up?". JI begins to say, "yes...". DB cuts him off and talks over him. Her answer is the opposite of the answer JI is giving.

(around the 6:40 mark) Notice too how we see DB dissolve into tears during her answer. She seems to do this when she doesn't like where the questions are going, imo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0Lmy0Q5U_k"]Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters - YouTube[/ame]

Thinking on the keyboard here... maybe police are downplaying the diapers... "poo poo-ing" them, so to speak... because they're confident it was an inside job.

According to FOX news just now, they got a tip that there were diapers and a back pack in an abandoned house and that didnt pan out, which leads me to believe there really wasnt anything there?? Also they said they have JT in for questioning but he IS NOT a suspect in Lisa's disappearance which also leads me to believe he is not involved, they are not calling in the national guard to help in the search per the GOVERNOR of MO. That to me is a big deal. I never heard of the national guard being called in by the governor on a case like this. I guess we can clear this guy now like the police basically did according to the news. I am glad they found him, leads us a little closer to finding her real abductor now.

..and it was right in his pocket-----how are you not aware that you have a cell phone in your pocket?

-----timeline:
Jeremy—regarding what phone was used to call 911—thank you patty g!

Jeramy hadn't taken his phone with him so his phone and her phone were on the kitchen counter. The third phone was a broken phone.

She was telling Jeramy to call 911, call 911 and they were panicking. She said were are the phones? Jeramy had his work phone on him however, he didn't know that he had his work phone on him until he put his hand in his pocket.

First day on the job, work-related phone... not too hard to assume he forgot he had this phone in his pocket, considering the panic going on right then.

:rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

What a roller coaster of emotions tonight. So much hope. :blowkiss:

This reminds me so much of Shaniya's case -- she was missing, then there was a video of her alive and we all thought 'she's alive!', and then... they found her little body... :cry:

I so hope this case has a better ending.

:praying:

I don't usually post until I've read all previous posts, but it's going to be a spell before I catch up this morning, so I'm breaking my rules. :crazy:

“Jersey” was questioned earlier in the investigation into her disappearance, police said.
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auGU97z3
Hmmmm + here I thought he hadn't been seen since 48 hours or so before Lisa disappeared + so LE was looking for him by going to neighbors w/ pic? :waitasec:
Did I miss this way back somewhere?
Need more :cup:

Apologies if this has already been discussed, I'm way behind as always.

According to FOX news just now, they got a tip that there were diapers and a back pack in an abandoned house and that didnt pan out, which leads me to believe there really wasnt anything there?? Also they said they have JT in for questioning but he IS NOT a suspect in Lisa's disappearance which also leads me to believe he is not involved, they are not calling in the national guard to help in the search per the GOVERNOR of MO. That to me is a big deal. I never heard of the national guard being called in by the governor on a case like this. I guess we can clear this guy now like the police basically did according to the news. I am glad they found him, leads us a little closer to finding her real abductor now.

bbm.....This contradicts what is being tweeted. Here is a link.:waitasec:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=151265&page=6

I hear you, loud and clear. I am left wondering if there might be a reason LE is keeping their cards hidden until the time is right?

I see connections, but I have to be careful, because I really do not have the time to do in-depth follow up research on initial connections. But, the quickies suggest that this guy is connected in some way.

I wish I had the time. :::sigh:::

(Have to take my husband to the hospital tomorrow for a 10 day stay. I am praying that the Mayo Clinic can help him. Any prayers you all can offer will be so much appreciated. Parkinson's just sucks, big -time, and is robbing me of my soul mate, one brain cell at a time.)

Is why I only have time for quickie looks, and no time for in-depth research.

To the posters last night. Was it stated anywhere that dad and BS were at that abandoned house while LE was searching it? Did i dream it or what. TIA!

moo

To the posters last night. Was it stated anywhere that dad and BS were at that abandoned house while LE was searching it? Did i dream it or what. TIA!

moo

Yes, it was reported that they were there. I think it was tweeted? It's somewhere in the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member