Did he want to get caught?

He was egomaniacal enough to think he could flaunt the law and get away with it as he had done so many times before. I think that if he had not been in that state of mind and perceived a real risk of being caught he simply would have murdered and buried the remainder of his backyard inhabitants outright. No one knew the two daughters existed and the world thought JC died in 1991.

You have a point...
And somewhere I think after many years they do sometimes want to get caught.

but I for one do not care what he wanted or did not want.:razz:
I for one could not care less what he was thinking at all.:sick:
I just want justice for the girls at this point.
Her town is raising money so she and her girls can get what ever they need to heal... I love the sound of that.

No he did not want to get caught. he thought he was smarter than everyone else and could fool them. He honestly thought he could get away with bringing them in an fashioning a believable story.

Totally agree with you.

I don't think he wanted to get caught in usual sense. I think that he had full confidence in his 'relationship' with Jaycee, I think he saw him and her as a family. And I think that with his new 'revelation' and his family I believe he thought if he came forward, everyone would be so wowed by his revelation that they would accept and forgive what happened.

He also talked about the disgusting things that had happened in his home. So yeah, I think he was intending to come forward with what he has done. But I suspect that he will try to excuse it by saying that he has changed, that it was something to the effect of helping him in his 'research'. And in face of the revelation that he has made that people would forgive him.

I am interested in whether or not he is cooperating with LE. Something tells me that if he didn't get an attorney right away that he just might confess to everything. Somebody is talking for sure. I mean right after Jaycee was found, LE starts investigating the cold case murders. So either PG or Jaycee has talked about it and made the connection for them.

No way did this guy and his wife want to get caught. He's a rapist, kidnapping, pedophile, but also thought he was on a par with God, higher that God and was confident about the robots he had trained and in his own godlikeness. He's getting older, and years of derangement took a toll on him and he got his own stupid self trapped in his own net. Too bad it took this long though. He had his sick self fulfillment at the expense of little children for years and it could have been stopped so long ago. Thank God a woman, a University security person caught him. Only a woman could get that done.

No -- I think he was so full of himself he didn't think he could get caught. And, if you look at all he did get away with, I can see why he was that confident.

All the girls were supposedly very pale. This means that for the past couple of years they have been kept secluded with no sun and programmed even more. He probably brought them to the station because he was convinced that Jaycee would tell them that she chose to be with him and whatever plus he thinks he God or the Messiah, possibility even one above them.

All the girls were supposedly very pale. This means that for the past couple of years they have been kept secluded with no sun and programmed even more. He probably brought them to the station because he was convinced that Jaycee would tell them that she chose to be with him and whatever plus he thinks he God or the Messiah, possibility even one above them.
In his "manifesto" he rambles on about the victim giving a very powerful statement. He probably figured he had Jaycee so brainwashed she'd believe his garbage and not out herself, which initially she didn't.

I agree. I think he did want to get caught, but for the reason that he really thinks he did this great amazing thing, and he wants everyone to know about it.

I agree, but I don't think that he necessarily wanted to get caught, per se. I think he became so cocky and arrogant he didn't believe he could get caught, and would eventually bring his 'story' to light for the reason you mentioned.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R
Back