• The Defense provided reasonable doubt and the jury got it right

Votes: 55 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury Foreman states that internet searches on Chloroform could have been made because Casey's friend posted picture of "Win her over with Chloroform" & Casey could have wanted to know what Chloroform was.

There was not enough Chloroform evidence to give it any weight at all because there were no traces anywhere else in the car.

Jurors did not give any weight to Cindy's possible lying about chloroform searches.

Jury foreman states that Decomp in car should have been noticed by more Police officers if the smell was that strong & also that a number of people had access to car & that there was a number of Keys

Does this man even hear what he's saying? If she was just curious about what it was, why would she type in "How to make chloroform" and go to the website 84 times? These people must have taken no notes!!

Thanks for the synopsis by the way. I can't bring myself to watch their interviews.

C. Mason just said that...

"it Saddens me that we have so few uneducated people in this country that don't respect the constitution..."

Quote was in response to the Public outrage over the Verdict

Another thing that has always bothered me about George is this...

He reported his 2 Gas cans stolen but never mentioned to Police when filling out that report that Casey had often taken his Gas cans...Then when he got them back he never called to report that they had been found.

Was he filing that report to cover himself incase his Gas cans turned up sere they should'nt be???

Oh my gosh.... I dont understand why people are now bringing this up and parroting the defense... He reported it not just because of the gas cans, the fact that someone was ON HIS PROPERTY, EVEN BREAKING A LOCK ON HIS SHED. That wouldnt freak you out, knowing a stranger was in your yard and breaking locks on your shed??? Especially if you have a child living with you?

And the fact that Casey did it before means nothing, considering both he and Cindy believed she was in TAMPA! Back then they had no reason to believe she wasn't, so he was supposed to believe Casey drove back from Tampa just to steal gas?? why dont people understand this, it is so clear to me....

And you think he is going to embarrass himself by calling the cops and telling him he wasted their time and it was their daughter??? I could understand why he wouldnt do that;...

Well, if he was the foreman and led the group I guess we now know who the other jurors were parroting. I'm so glad he knew the letter of the law and didn't have to ask for clarification.

Listening to this interview of the foreman, I have come to the conclusion that he has a big ego, a know it all.

He said George had a selective memory and his actions and demeanor caused him to be on guard everytime George got on the stand. He said his suspicians were raised that George could have been the murderer.

I, again, wonder if this foreman saw the same trial I saw!!?? It seems they all focused on the DT rather than the SA.

The foreman requested his name not be released and had his back to the camera.

I am disgusted with this interview. The second part will be aired tomorrow night. I will probably watch it, because I am a curious person. Of course, that means I will get all upset and disgusted like I am right now with what I consider, this high and mighty juror #11 forman. JMO

Does this man even hear what he's saying? If she was just curious about what it was, why would she type in "How to make chloroform" and go to the website 84 times? These people must have taken no notes!!

Thanks for the synopsis by the way. I can't bring myself to watch their interviews.

Exactly....

There are so many holes in this Jury's reasoning...

Either they were'nt paying attention of they had "Selective Memory" themselves

It's really sad that not one person stood up to this man. If I had been in that jury room there would have a lot of screaming going on.

It is outrageous , the juror foreman thinks not only is it possible that George might have been involved in a coverup, but he says it is possible George might have actually murdered Caylee!!!

Where are they getting these ideas? I do not see why they found GA so unbelievable. Surely, maybe the affair he lied about but I still do not think he lied about much else.

I can not accept that he had me and the American public fooled when he went on Larry king, today show, etc. For MONTHS looking for Caylre and defending his daughter. He was not lying then, I am 100 percent confident.

Oh my gosh.... I dont understand why people are now bringing this up and parroting the defense... He reported it not just because of the gas cans, the fact that someone was ON HIS PROPERTY, EVEN BREAKING A LOCK ON HIS SHED. That wouldnt freak you out, knowing a stranger was in your yard and breaking locks on your shed??? Especially if you have a child living with you?

And the fact that Casey did it before means nothing, considering both he and Cindy believed she was in TAMPA! Back then they had no reason to believe she wasn't, so he was supposed to believe Casey drove back from Tampa just to steal gas?? why dont people understand this, it is so clear to me....

And you think he is going to embarrass himself by calling the cops and telling him he wasted their time and it was their daughter??? I could understand why he wouldnt do that;...

I'm not "parroting the defense"

Look at my Post History.....This bothered me 3 Years ago

It also bothered me that He drove the car home from the Tow lot....

He stated that he thought to himself.."Please don't let this be Casey or Caylee" when he opened the trunk

Then He drives the Car home & goes to work....?????????

No normal person would ever do that.....

It also really burns me that when interviewed, the jurors have said "they just didn't want to convict someone based on speculation".. but they seem to have had no problem saying they felt like George was involved...even going as far as to say he may have been the murderer???? ISN'T THAT SPECULATION??? Grrrr... I don't think that I will EVER make sense of all of this

It is outrageous , the juror foreman thinks not only is it possible that George might have been involved in a coverup, but he says it is possible George might have actually murdered Caylee!!!

Where are they getting these ideas? I do not see why they found GA so unbelievable. Surely, maybe the affair he lied about but I still do not think he lied about much else.

I can not accept that he had me and the American public fooled when he went on Larry king, today show, etc. For MONTHS looking for Caylre and defending his daughter. He was not lying then, I am 100 percent confident.

He did'nt understand how George could remember every little detail about some things but when it came to the Gas Cans & Duct tape he could'nt remember anything.

I also thought that George was lying on the stand but I think he was doing it on purpose to make it appear that he was hiding something.

It's really sad that not one person stood up to this man. If I had been in that jury room there would have a lot of screaming going on.

OMG, me too, so you would have had company.

Greta just said he (foreman) took 400 pages of notes. Egad, wonder what he wrote. Most likely not the important stuff from the SA, but the delusional DT's fantasy defence.

I wish just one juror would come forward and tell what really happened in the jury room. Did they all just fall in line or did they feel pressure by the foreman into going along?

OMG, me too, so you would have had company.

Greta just said he (foreman) took 400 pages of notes. Egad, wonder what he wrote. Most likely not the important stuff from the SA, but the delusional DT's fantasy defence.

Well, no wonder the other jurors didn't take notes. He did everything for them including telling them what the "letter of the law" is.

So it sounds like this Jury bought Jose's lies Hook, line & sinker....!!

Casey is completely innocent.

Casey was sleeping & Caylee drowned in the pool.

George then took Caylee's body made it look like a murder & dumped her in a swamp around the corner from the house.

Didn't JA ask them to use their common sense..???

I wish just one juror would come forward and tell what really happened in the jury room. Did they all just fall in line or did they feel pressure by the foreman into going along?

ITA He is a teacher, used to controling the classroom and teaching students what he WANTS them to learn.

Thats what it sounds like....

It slo sounds like they did a lot of "Speculating" & I thought the Judge gave them instructions not to do so.

They were supposed to base their verdict on the evidence not on what They Thought might have or might not have happened

He stated that he thought to himself.."Please don't let this be Casey or Caylee" when he opened the trunk

Sorry about that, I take the parroting part back. I just had never heard this before. But do you see the points I made about the gas cans? Do you agree?

About the car, maybe we would have done different, but I can see why he would be in denial, considering the car had been in a tow yard for two weeks, and Cindy had been in contact with Casey the whole time, with Casey saying Caylee was fine. I would think knowing what a trouble maker Casey is, he would have that attitude that he would only call the police as a last resort. It seems they have always gone out of their way to not get her in trouble for her crimes.

Lets not forget Simon Birch didnt call the police either. Is it reasonable to think HE was involved?? No

As far as going to work, it was his first day at a new job. They needed the money, they needed him to work. I dont blame him for going to work since he didnt know yet there was anyone dead. Cindy herself even told him to go to work, that she would handle it.

i get what you're saying, however...
my dad babysat my son when he was little (and still does when needed) while i worked. one day, at 2 1/2, my son took of on his jon deere mini tractor to "go visit mom at work". my dad was inside doing laundry and wes was outside. (ugh!) anyway, my dad comes outside, no wes. he decides to take the laundry to the dryer (my sister's house down the street). he thought maybe he would see him on the way. he puts the clothes in the dryer and goes back home. (I KNOW!)
luckily for wes, a neighbor in the next subdivision (the boy was determined) saw him and thought "this kid is way too little to be out on his own. stopped him, took him inside to his wife, called the police and then drove around to see if he could find who he belonged to.
long story shorter and a thankfully safe little boy later - my dad adores his grandson and would never do anything to harm him, however he absolutely did not know what to do when faced with a BAD situation. however, if he had been hit by a car or found facedown in water, he would have called 911.
i do not judge george because of the towyard, especially since cindy was going to track down ICA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simwolves