Digging Through the Trash #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the point Im trying to make is, whoever maddisgram is or whatever, no one can verify that that is actually the woman from the news, right? Its just someone posting comments on the blog site and you can make whatever name you want there and I could go there right now saying, 'I was there, you wouldnt believe how many pages were printed off from some website called websleuths' see what Im trying to say? "Have never gone there, but there are a lot of pages printed from there." Why would this person make it a point to say theyd never been here, what does that have to do with anything?

Hi...I was reading @ the myfoxorlando site this AM.....maddisgram was posting about napping the trash & some of the contents (on the blog),
while she was waiting for the local reporters to show up, & interview her & photo the trash contents.

I respect your opinion, but just for the record, I specifically asked her what town/city in PR was she getting tips from.

So she only told you originally PR? Is that what you are saying? Was there any other details other than the name of the city? There must have been something. Give me something to go on, names, dates, places within the city, descriptions, type of vehicle. Anything at all and I will go to work on the tip. Otherwise there is nothing to look for. Send some flyers to Hatillo and see if anyone calls in a tip. That would be my best suggestion without more to go on, there is just nothing to research or to do on this end.

:prayer:Sweetmop
But I've also prayed alot for Caylee and her family, and I have asked for a miracle if there can be any possible way for it to happen... let it happen for Caylee!
Maybe I've become too jaded to honestly believe that there can be one in this particular case! And I truely hope and pray that I'm wrong![/QUOTE]

Maybe the miracle will be that against all odds Caylee's body will be found. Right now it's not looking so good. Take your miracle in any shape or form, because remember no matter how things look, the 'man up stairs' is still in charge. :prayer:

Hey, I'm cross-eyed and number dyslexic from reading every post in this thread.

But I have to say this:

I'm with Blink

over to the other thread huh Shaggy???

It's all she can tell me at the moment. These are people calling into her home. She is sorting through them and is seeing where they land. She probably has received a lot of tips for that specific town and that is why she is going on that.

Do you see LE going on TV and giving the public any tips? I don't. She is telling LE so why shouldn't she be allowed to tell people.

She said it on TV last week, "I think she is in TX or PR".

Just a coinkydink that Casey bought her friends tickets w/her mom's credit cards to these "places" where she is giving for tips? That's where she is getting her tips, from credit card statements.

She swore a few weeks ago that ZG was in NY! Again, a tip by her.

I think the LE should just start grid searching entire states based on these informative tips.

She thinks they are in TX or PR is putting crap out there to set up Casey's defense.

I don't have to answer your question. I'm not here to defend myself to you. I say that she has passed to them o LE and they don't follow up. She has said that on national TV - places of tips called in. I will believe what I would like to and you will believe what you will. We'll just see what happens in the end. I could be wrong but I think a lot of people are basing and making conclusions based on information that is not solid or admitted yet.

I recall hearing LE more than once state that they have received no *credible* leads from CA (or anyone.) Yet has claimed over and over that she has many leads. So who are we to believe? Let's see, CA or LE? Um, I know who I believe.

I don't have to answer your question. I'm not here to defend myself to you. I say that she has passed to them o LE and they don't follow up. She has said that on national TV - places of tips called in. I will believe what I would like to and you will believe what you will. We'll just see what happens in the end. I could be wrong but I think a lot of people are basing and making conclusions based on information that is not solid or admitted yet.

So, she has, no doubt, taken the specific tips to the FBI. They have jurisdiction, because the child has left the state. Good!

Cindy has lied so much, I no longer believe anything she says. However, the FBI will sort it all out.

Or, she is getting on a plane, and searching, herself, right? She said she'd "walk every inch of the earth."

Now, could we get back on topic?

Bumping Thread #1 & #2 (shortly) re: sleuthing on the June 21 diary entry thread reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frogstronaut