Discussion about Skyline, the groundskeeper, trucks - Looking for Clues

Expanding on the thought that Kyron was possibly killed at the school and removed in some kind of container. One has to ask who would not be looked at removing a large container on that day? Even though TH didn't pick up Kyron's project that day, did other parents? Could someone have hidden his body in a container and come back and got it later? Janitor? Delivery Person? Cafeteria worker? Parent/chaperon? Teacher? Sub? Administrators? There were so many hours between the time he was last seen and finally reported missing. That's soo sad!

I just hope all these people there were thoroughly checked out by LE. We know LE was focusing on TH very early on because of what has been described as "inconsistent statements", but I sure hope they checked all these other people out as well.

Expanding on the thought that Kyron was possibly killed at the school and removed in some kind of container. One has to ask who would not be looked at removing a large container on that day? Even though TH didn't pick up Kyron's project that day, did other parents? Could someone have hidden his body in a container and come back and got it later? Janitor? Delivery Person? Cafeteria worker? Parent/chaperon? Teacher? Sub? Administrators? There were so many hours between the time he was last seen and finally reported missing. That's soo sad!

I just hope all these people there were thoroughly checked out by LE. We know LE was focusing on TH very early on because of what has been described as "inconsistent statements", but I sure hope they checked all these other people out as well.

In Response to Billy Lee's quote I have a theory that is seriously neeeding research.

I work in commercial facilities doing construction and I frequently see the paper shredding companies come to clean out the bins. they exit the building with a covered rolling container and the truck picks up the container with hydraulic arms and the lid doesn't open until the bin is turned over in the body of the truck. it is a long shot but if the school used these services that is a virtually fool proof way to transport and compartmentalize something or someone without it ever coming into public view. :waitasec:

In Response to Billy Lee's quote I have a theory that is seriously neeeding research.

I work in commercial facilities doing construction and I frequently see the paper shredding companies come to clean out the bins. they exit the building with a covered rolling container and the truck picks up the container with hydraulic arms and the lid doesn't open until the bin is turned over in the body of the truck. it is a long shot but if the school used these services that is a virtually fool proof way to transport and compartmentalize something or someone without it ever coming into public view. :waitasec:

I do believe paper in that regard is "recycled" a body would never be hidden if it's recycled.

Garbage on the other hand. Hey, what day is the trash picked up at the school and what time?

I'm more and more convinced that there was no adult with the flower bed kids. Mower man hoped they wouldn't come down and want to play soccer. I think this is very significant. If you're mowing at a school you've got two priorities:

1. Mow the grass
2. Don't run into any little kids with the mower

Perhaps in reverse order.

With all that was going on at the school, extra cars, extra people, etc., I think the mower man would be especially mindful during his mowing. The mind is very binary and I think if he saw children in his proximity, his mind would naturally categorize the observation as dangerous/not dangerous. I strongly believe that if he saw an adult with these children, he wouldn't have even formed the thought to be worried about them coming onto the soccer field. Adult chaperone = presence of common sense. Common sense = don't take kids onto a wet soccer field being mown by a big machine with sharp blades.

I think his expressed worry about them coming onto the field was formed by his observation that they were "loose" and therefore capable of unpredictable behavior, such as coming onto the soccer field while he was mowing. jmho.

If these children were outside without an adult, I doubt that any of them had a parent present at the school that morning. Which brings up a bigger issue for me. It seems like there were lots of opportunities for kids to be where they weren't supposed to be that morning. If a child was somewhere where he/she wasn't supposed to be and saw or was with Kyron, I can see how a child might be afraid to say something for fear of getting in trouble. Just a mess, imo.

Not in my opinion, no.

Here's a pic taken from an area where I was on the track looking north toward where the gardens are. I couldn't see if a car was parked on the access road from this view:

100_1475.jpg

With this pic, I'm standing near the first set of stairs on the south side of the field looking at the access road. You can barely see it when you're just a few yards from it:

100_1476.jpg

I did not take a pic from the top of the stairs looking at the access road. If I can grab Freefallzzzz again, let's see if she has a pic from that viewpoint.
I hope I can explain this right.In the video in the link I put is the GK driving on that road with his truck as in the first picture posted?Is that the same road?

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html?tab=video

Thanks. IIRC, the lawn mower man had his truck parked on the access road which would prevent another vehicle from driving up to the track during the time Kyron is thought to go missing.

So with the mower correcting his time and he was there until 8:45 to 9:00 then that could have been his white truck seen right? On the access road?

100812_investigators_photo_pickup_truck_access_road.jpg

If this is where the Horman truck was parked somewhere between 8:15 to 8:45 (per flier) then where would the mower's truck have been parked?

100812_investigators_photo_pickup_truck_access_road.jpg

If this is where the Horman truck was parked somewhere between 8:15 to 8:45 (per flier) then where would the mower's truck have been parked?

the landscaper would have continued up the road and past the chain to the paved ring that runs around the field. If he parked his truck just past the chain, it would have blocked his view of the access road.

So with the mower correcting his time and he was there until 8:45 to 9:00 then that could have been his white truck seen right? On the access road?

The thing is, LE is asking in the flier, as they did in the press conference, very specifically for the Horman truck.

It could be that, by being so very specific, they are attempting to minimize the number of "I saw **advertiser censored* white truck" calls on the tip line. That way, when they did get a call, they could have said, okay, looking at the picture, how do you know it was *this* white truck? Then notate what the person says for rule in/rule out purposes, and to determine if they want to interview the person further.

the landscaper would have continued up the road and past the chain to the paved ring that runs around the field. If he parked his truck just past the chain, it would have blocked his view of the access road.

If the Horman white truck was in the access lane, how would the LS have gotten out? tia

Free or Kimster or anyone, does the access road arch over onto Skyline again, or do you have to back up to exit?

Anyone here. I believe that the access road is somewhat like a driveway. Unless you can get past the chain, after which you can turn around on the soccer field, the only way to exit is to back up (unless you backed into the road to begin with).

updated the picture..

updatedwsideofschool.jpg

THANK YOU! Wondering what door people think Terri walked out of with baby girl? Or do you believe she was waiting in her car, and if so, where. What door did Kyron walk out of and where does everyone think he walked to? TIA

In other words, what' is the theory?

Free or Kimster or anyone, does the access road arch over onto Skyline again, or do you have to back up to exit?

Yes, like a driveway, but you could do a "Y" turn around. In other words, you could pull in like you are heading toward the back of the school, then back up so you are parallel with Skyline, then go out the access road facing forward.

THANK YOU! Wondering what door people think Terri walked out of with baby girl? Or do you believe she was waiting in her car, and if so, where. What door did Kyron walk out of and where does everyone think he walked to? TIA

In other words, what' the theory?

My theory is that Terri went out the door next to the parking lot, which is not in the photo you posted. I think she (or an accomplice) then moved the truck to the access road and Kyron exited out the door nearest his classroom either with Terri or alone.

Yes,that is what I think someone saw his white truck.

I keep thinking more and more that Kyron was killed in the school, and brought out in a container of some kind.

Or incapacitated inside the school and moved at a later time.

IMHO, he was incapacitated inside the school, subdued for a short period of time, and moved after the parents left and while the children/teachers were touring the science fair exhibits (re: when they were in their small groups).

Or incapacitated inside the school and moved at a later time.

IMHO, he was incapacitated inside the school, subdued for a short period of time, and moved after the parents left and while the children/teachers were touring the science fair exhibits (re: when they were in their small groups).

Maybe rendered unconscious by something quick acting like chloroform. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57
Back