Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
From News20:
Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper · 18s19 seconds ago

There are 11 jurors and 2 alternates here. #JodiArias

:gaah: And the lone holdout won't even show her face :gaah:

The state will not pay for Jodis appeals. How will she raise the money she will need for a new attorney? She will sleep with a guard, cry rape,and sue.

The only thing great about today is the peaceful snow coming down outside my window. I take pride in knowing that 11 people didn't believe her ********. I wish the hold out was an alternate.

I agree.

The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path. ~~ Travis Alexander.

I will never forget you, Travis. You have inspired me to be a better human being.

I haven't been able to stop crying since the last thread...but this brings me peace.
This has ended not with a bang...but with a whimper.
Rest Travis.
Love to the family.

One of the reporters/tweeters sleuthed her, reported it on twitter.

I am transcribing the entire segment from The Daily Share on HLN now (I had it completed & lost it so I have to do it again)

:earson:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy Haydan: Holdout: woman with dv in past , uncle abusive to aunt, abusive relationship herself for 11 years, saw domestic abuse at the age of 6 or 7.

I still have a problem with that. I was in a DV relationship for 18 years. Divorced him 4 years ago, best thing I ever did. I DIVORCED him, I didn't kill him . So even if Travis did abuse JA ( which I call BS on him abusing her ) she still had zero right to brutally kill him. The DV is zero excuse for the killing.

Chilling "we absolutely feel the penalty should have been death."

11 to 1 from day one, makes me sick

jury believe well the 11 that the travis portrayed in court was not true and acurrate.

been 11-1 since day 1

WOW !!!

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 57s57 seconds ago

"We've been 11-1 since last thursday afternoon." -- jury #JodiArias

I'm aware. But everyone is always complaining about how much the state is spending to retry her too. All the money went toward her defense.
Something that can be put squarely on the judge's shoulders for allowing the proceedings to drag out as long as they did. I'm not bashing her, it is what is is. :moo:

Wow saying the one jury had an agenda from the begining. This coming from juror.

wow 11 of them felt that the image of travis from the Defense was a bunch of crap.

11 jurors believe the 1 hold out had an agenda going in to the jury room

DISGUSTING!

Jury thinks holdout had a agenda. Stealth juror.

They feel the one juror did not believe in death, coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769