Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it, I just think if JSS would have removed her, that would have been overturned on appeal, esp since she was the lone holdout.

The fear of an appeal has clouded JSS judgement from the beginning. This isn't how a trial should be run. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it, I just think if JSS would have removed her, that would have been overturned on appeal, esp since she was the lone holdout. Im trying to look at the positive I guess. Shed never have been convicted. She knows 11 people wanted her to die. SO be it...she's in prison for the rest of her life.

I don't think so because she was refusing to deliberate and brought in outside info that was not part of the trial.

But even if.. So what?

That's not what they said...they said she was unwilling to change her mind from day one...she didn't talk much..that isn't a valid reason to replace.

She also couldn't offer up a scenario where she would vote for DP. That tells me she was not a fit juror for a dp case, and could not have been truly open to deliberating.

Jury member says didn't think too much about the fact that Jodi didn't make a statement to them. Jodi's testimony was forced and faked.

I guess we can say 11 jurors did their job. I really hope those involved with "Travis' Law" include some type of charge brought against a juror who lies.

Is anybody else still listening to the jury interview?

AZ Central just cut it off :(

OMG ... OUTRAGEOUS that this STEALTH JUROR was NOT replaced !

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 · 2m2 minutes ago

"The death penalty would be revenge." Said hold out juror. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 51s51 seconds ago

Jurors: dissenting juror didn't believe in death penalty.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision · 39s39 seconds ago

According to the #jodiarias jury, the holdout said it would have been "revenge" to vote for the death penalty.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq · 21s22 seconds ago

WOW. #JODIARIAS HOLDOUT WAS SEEN MY MANY JURORS AS HAVING ENTERED JURY AGAINST THE DP. THAT WOULD BE JUROR MISCONDUCT

Thought it was for security reasons that Jodi testified with the courtroom "empty"

Great lost my feed. Just as well time to go down to the lake to feed some ducks with my daughter.

If this hold out juror went in to this trial as anti-dp and it can be proven, isn't that juror misconduct?

Omg!!!!!! Holdout followed the ****ing case!!!! She watched the Jodi movie

The male juror, likely the foreperson, seemed to be saying he included that info in his request to JSS asking to replace her.

there was a case here in texas years back where one juror refused to deliberate. she would lay on the floor, cover her ears and sing loudly when they spoke to her. the jurors BEGGED the judge to remove her and were refused. mistrial in that case too.

wow....they like sherry. i don't. :laughing:

I hope she's the laughing stock of the other judges in Maricopa county and is beyond humiliated. I don't know how old JSS is, but she should retire IMO

No matter what this jury decided, Jodi is CONVICTED G*U*I*L*T*Y.

That's the only consolation- that and that 11 people didn't believe Jodi's crap. She WILL get LWOP. I believe in JSS.

Yes. the jury liked her and once the stealth one was empaneled, JSS couldn't have done anything different to change the outcome.

Not necessarily. If the juror was asked earlier about having seen the movie and answered no, and the other jurors reported she said the opposite in the room, then perhaps she could have thrown her out for lying originally. Otherwise they were going to be stuck with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kch52285