Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmott just said that they never called Travis a pedophile???? What?!?!?!?!

And she basically said that Jodi doesn't know how to act, because if she cries people thinks she is fake, and if she doesn't cry, they think she is heartless. How about just be sincere and natural and uncalculating? Although I think we DO see the natural Jodi.

And remember, this was only two minutes out of her whole wonderful life.

No one ever accused Travis of being a pedophile?
WHAT?
Did I wake up in a different dimension? is this bizarro world?
What the hell is happening.

Jen just said defense never called Travis a pedophile! Really? I must have been viewing a different trial. I must be in a fog.

I'm sick.. just sick... oh YES SHE DID tried to make Travis as a monster, a pedophile OH yes they did.

From Krafft:
Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 · 19s20 seconds ago

#jodiarias atty.: we never called Travis a pedophile.

Also:defense tried to settle case, state wouldn't do it. #fox10phoenix

---OMG ... they can't be serious ?
Un-freakin-believable the length the DT will go to LIE for JA :gaah:

Jen could not sound more desperate if she tried. She sounds manic.

The look she gave when the poor baby cried.

This criminal is vile and evil. OMG. I've never seen anything like this. The devil would run from her.

The baby cried because he/she sensed EVIL speaking.

omg did she just say she is not a monster? has she seen what she done

If she showed her true feelings......Juan would have been butchered in the courtroom, and probably Nurmi, too.

Does JW realize she sounds like a clown attempting to turn back the clock and set the record straight?? She's a liar as well.

Guess willy thinks you get one freebie with murder 1 if you don't have a prior felony

Wilmott mouths that the murderer's behaviour is shaped and controlled by the audience, that she can't win no matter how she behaves. Ye old double bind excuse. Yep, more blame on everyone but the butcher.

I just can't believe what I've been hearing. SA, JA, JW. Unreal! I feel like I must be in the twilight zone or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member