Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if JSS will give a "speech" on her thoughts on 4/13, or just the sentence? Anyone know from her past cases?

TIA
I don't know, this is JSS's first DP case afaik. I really hope she gives CMJA LWOP. And I hope JSS reads the JAII website because this is what they wrote about JSS: "She’s more qualified to be a grease monkey at Jiffy Lube. You unscrew the plug, the oil comes out, you put the plug back in. That’s something they could train her for and with enough practice I think it’s something she could probably master. But in a courtroom, she’s as useless as a book in braille on high-wire walking."
Its absolutely shocking that these monkeys are still flinging pooh at everyone - TA's family, JSS, the DA, KN et al.

IKR? Wonder what would happen if the pregnant person was accompanied by a psycho??? :thinking:
I thought the inclusion of "morons" was funny- that would exclude all the JAII supporters from taking the elevator unaccompanied!

we got 4 of your previous posts. It seams that it does post even when you get that message. I don't get the "save" thing with the site, but when I choose "leave the page", my post is usually there.

I kept checking back, lol and saw no posts from anyone for almost three hours. I KNOW we're not quiet here that long! :D

Funny, I didn't see the duty where they provide their numbers to jurors in case they need them.

Thank you!! Me either!! ...I've been waiting for someone to respond to that post. I don't understand why the jurors would need the bailiffs number if his job is to watch over the jurors and be near the juror room while they diliberate.

Didn't she also say that the bailiff saw her crying and consoled her? Something like that... I don't remember exactly tho..

I kept checking back, lol and saw no posts from anyone for almost three hours. I KNOW we're not quiet here that long! :D

Me too!! ...but then I couldn't even access the page and I checked and it said that websleuths was down!!

This is REALLY GOOD!! In case you have seen this already I am posting a link to the 12 page letter CMJA wrote to JSS asking for a new attorney...

I had never seen it before and found it very interesting. There is so much information in it that offers deeper insight into CMJA's crazy thought process.

(I found this link over at the JAII website)
http://archive.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/jodi-arias-nurmi-motion.pdf

I am way behind so pardon if already discussed.

1). JA got the exact defense she wanted all along. IMO
2). Doesn't it look like these "copies" are pictures or screen grabs from the video chats?

I don't know, this is JSS's first DP case afaik. I really hope she gives CMJA LWOP. And I hope JSS reads the JAII website because this is what they wrote about JSS: "She’s more qualified to be a grease monkey at Jiffy Lube. You unscrew the plug, the oil comes out, you put the plug back in. That’s something they could train her for and with enough practice I think it’s something she could probably master. But in a courtroom, she’s as useless as a book in braille on high-wire walking."
Its absolutely shocking that these monkeys are still flinging pooh at everyone - TA's family, JSS, the DA, KN et al.

Again, there they go projecting their own capabilities onto someone else. These people are constantly projecting their own characteristics onto others...

Unhinged and Dangerous over at jaii: " Let’s really rock their world. I say let’s put an APB out on that gun, find it.

And let’s get this party started!"

[emoji54] oh my.

Does anyone know approximately when did the ja supporters start complaining about JSS?

Has it been all along or has it been since pro-prosecution peeps began?

Does anyone know approximately when did the ja supporters start complaining about JSS?

Has it been all along or has it been since pro-prosecution peeps began?

JA supporters are natural complainers... You can give them exactly what they're screaming for and they'll complain!! They always feel like they've been shorted...

I don't know about 'forced', but honestly it sometimes borders on ridiculousness. I watch a movie channel (over the air) and closed captioning is hilarious!
Watching a wonderful old film noir, and it's like playing hangman. The words are in this case, easy to figure out, but it's really funny and kind of kills the mood of film noir when I'm laughing. XXXtails at the bar, suXXXXious (suspicious) come to mind at this moment, but there are loads more.

:tantrum: :crazy: :eek:hwow: :lol: :silly: :hilarious: :eek:ddsmiley: :nuts: :rant: :puke:

*Test*

Steelman hun?
I don't know if the board is still wonky, but I think that the post you created is showing 4 posts all the same.
Would have pm'd you but don't like pm'ing members unless I know it's okay with them...not a TOS violation, just how I am.
Wyst.

But it's ok, we got to laugh 4 times! (At least I did b/c I felt bad that it got posted so many times)

I thought the inclusion of "morons" was funny- that would exclude all the JAII supporters from taking the elevator unaccompanied!

LOL, I gotta wonder if there wasn't something lost in translation.

Thank you!! Me either!! ...I've been waiting for someone to respond to that post. I don't understand why the jurors would need the bailiffs number if his job is to watch over the jurors and be near the juror room while they diliberate.

Didn't she also say that the bailiff saw her crying and consoled her? Something like that... I don't remember exactly tho..

I didn't read the entire article because, well it's MK and he started out in his usual imo biased diatribe. But reading the bailiff duties it looks like they can't have any discourse with the jurors without the judge's permission. Having a juror text them sounds totally off kilter.

WS still a little wonky, this was a reply to you, Caylee Advocate: you just said what some were thinking, lol.

:slapfight:

Just kidding - I've been dying to use this (as a funny) because it cracks me up every time I see it. It's hard to tell, but those things below are hugs for you :D

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Unhinged and Dangerous over at jaii: " Let’s really rock their world. I say let’s put an APB out on that gun, find it.

And let’s get this party started!"

[emoji54] oh my.

APB hell, these loons just need to grab some truth serum and visit their favorite gal. You aren't kidding E2W, dangerous indeed, and running loose in society too. :scared:

Another day down in Estrella, another day closer to Perryville.

It can't come soon enough for me.

Welcome back, nice to see your posts. I posted a few times over the last few months looking for you. Glad you came back.

This is REALLY GOOD!! In case you have seen this already I am posting a link to the 12 page letter CMJA wrote to JSS asking for a new attorney...

I had never seen it before and found it very interesting. There is so much information in it that offers deeper insight into CMJA's crazy thought process.

(I found this link over at the JAII website)
http://archive.azcentral.com/ic/pdf/jodi-arias-nurmi-motion.pdf

One of Arias' glaring weaknesses that she fails to grasp can perhaps be best summed up by the Bard: "Brevity is the soul of wit." Her letters, motions, and testimony are laced with extraneous prose that she appears to think garnners sympathy and establishes a bond with her audience; mostly it backfires. The added sound bites instead distance most, who realize the flowery words for effect have no rational place in the dialogue of a person truly repentant for her actions, and desparate to save her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdc_fm