Dive on in

Curiousminds101

Reaction score
I just got curious about this case. Was watching tv and heard an odd comment about a watch that stuck in my mind. But it got me thinking. And since I am a huge believer in brain storming I thought I would join and throw it out there. Here goes.

The couple at the lake who described the attacker as wearing a executioner’s hood and carrying a knife, could have been mistaken. Simply it was the best logical description for the time. Although diving has been around for years before this, it wasn’t as well known until later in the 1970s. And at that time, diver’s gear wasn’t as form fitting as it is now. Most divers also carry a dive knife.

upload_2020-5-9_23-7-0.jpeg upload_2020-5-9_23-7-42.jpeg

Next, divers tend to wear watches that can withstand not only the water but the water pressure. Zodiac makes such a watch.
upload_2020-5-9_23-9-53.jpeg

Notice the emblem. Of course. I do know it’s been connected. Why? Because Suspect Allen had such a watch. Why? Because he dove. And told his family he was going to the lake that day to dive. He showed up at home later with blood on him.

My main thought was the hood. Could they have not been confused? Executioner or Diver? Or ultimately both? upload_2020-5-9_23-7-0.jpegupload_2020-5-9_23-7-42.jpegupload_2020-5-9_23-9-53.jpeg

Let me start with I don't know much about The Zodiac Killer, except that they had though who(m) ever it was, was possibly dead or in jail/prison for unrelated charges.

However, given the years of his activity (60s and 70s) and his location could it be possible that T.Z.K could have POSSIBLY also been the Green River Killer, Gary Ridgeway? Like I said I don't know much about T.Z.K, I know a little more about Gary Ridgeway from a Crime Junkie Podcast episode. However in my honest opinion Gary looks kind of similar to the sketch of T.Z.K, and while he didn't start killing in the early 80s, could he have not "taken a break" so that he didn't raise as much suspicion. I don't remember Gary's MO or how his victims were found and I don't know Zodiac's MO or how his victims were found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KhristianWolff
Back