Is Caylee alive.

• Yes

Votes: 67 8.7%
  • No

Votes: 702 91.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. As soon as I heard about this case I knew. The police would have found her in the first couple of days if she was alive.

I have thought that this poor baby was deceased from day one and yet when they said that they had decomp and dna in the trunk as evidence of same, I cried.

From everything that I have read about this case regarding evidence, sadly it appears that Caylee is deceased.

I wish you had included in the options an "I don't know". I honestly can't tell yet. I pray that she is still alive and well. When LP said on the NG show that KC left the family home because her mother had throttled/choked her over the stolen money, that gave me renewed hope that KC has had friends hide Caylee or something along those lines. There could be many possible reasons for KC "lying", or not as much of it might be lies as the media seem to think. You never know. I think it's certainly possible that Caylee could have died completely accidentally while Casey or any of her friends were watching her. There could even have been a predator who took advantage of the situation KC was in, having to live here and there, having to have friends help with Caylee, who knows, even maybe living out of her vehicle at some point. Anything could have happened. In those last weeks due to KC being on her own having to stay with this friend or that, and all their roommates and friends and acquaintances, and all the new acquaintances through the club, Caylee could have come into contact with a bad person, or a very intoxicated person, even possibly a complete stranger, somewhere along the line. You just never know. I am not making any accusation toward any individual, I have no suspicion of any particular person.
But I do still think it's possible that KC had someone take the child somewhere and believes that she is okay. She could be refusing to name this person so as not to implicate them or so as to wait out a legal waiting period in an adoption, or who knows what (though I see little reason to think KC would consider giving the child up for adoption, I personally believe she did NOT have a motive to get rid of her child, there is no evidence that she wanted to, but after the alleged choking incident, you never know.) It's also possible that someone in the group, or even a babysitter, took advantage of KC's trust. It's entirely possible that KC does not feel she can name someone who has Caylee, or someone who harmed Caylee, either way. There are myriad possibilities in this case. My opinion only of course. So I answer: Don't know.

Sorry, but what besides the fact they haven't found her bones points to her being alive? People believe what they want to believe. Alot of wives with cheating husbands believe they aren't cheating b/c it's easier. People believe in UFO's even if they haven't ever met an alien. People will argue the creation/big bang theory forever even though not one of us was there to see it. Beliefs are one thing, science is another. Science convicts, not beliefs.

IMO, IF Cindy really believed Casey's story that she was alive.... there is NO WAY this family would be content to wait until the trial to let LE know what the whole truth is.

And IF I'm wrong & Cindy really does believe this.... George would NOT.

George might be going along with Cindy as far as defending Casey but ONLY because he 100% believes that's all that's left to do.... there IS no live Caylee to rescue.

the decomp smell, and the hair, prove she is dead. Beyond that Casey did not report a kidnapping, ever. It was her mom who called 911, and pushed the phone in her face to tell the tall tale.
One more thing, if Caylee was alive, Casey wouldn't be sitting in jail for a second. She would tell LE where she is. The reason she isn't is because if she does she will get convicted of murder.
Her own mother's behavior proves it as well. If Caylee were alive, CA would be looking for her. She is not looking for her, she is trying to cause reasonable doubt, so KC can get away with yet another crime, this one against her own grandbaby.
She really should think about what she is doing. It's not right.

5 months and counting...CA not only seems to believe that Caylee is alive but that she is also in some sort of "safe" keeping...A situation that will allow her to remain safe until the trial is over...

Hmmm...

sadly no i do not believe Caylee is alive. I just wish Casey would tell us where she is so she could be given the decent burial she so deserves!!!!:furious:

If Caylee were alive...
*Somebody would have taken advantage of the $200,000 reward
*Somebody would have seen her by now
*There would have been a sketch released of ZFG
*ZFG would have been found
*ZFG would have really lived at the Sawgrass apartments
*There would be no decomp in the car
*There would be no death band on the hair in the trunk
*Cadaver dogs would not have hit on the car
*Chloroform would not even be a discussion
*Casey would be well informed about missing kids and the danger they face, since she was google researching them.
*Casey would tell us where she was, do you really think she is gonna face the death penalty to "protect" her daughter?

If Caylee were alive...
*Somebody would have taken advantage of the $200,000 reward
*Somebody would have seen her by now
*There would have been a sketch released of ZFG
*ZFG would have been found
*ZFG would have really lived at the Sawgrass apartments
*There would be no decomp in the car
*There would be no death band on the hair in the trunk
*Cadaver dogs would not have hit on the car
*Chloroform would not even be a discussion
*Casey would be well informed about missing kids and the danger they face, since she was google researching them.
*Casey would tell us where she was, do you really think she is gonna face the death penalty to "protect" her daughter?
I agree. I also think that the only reason she is facing the death penalty at this point is because her lawyer is a knob.

My Opinion Only

It scares me to think there's a thread for this. Here's our reasonable doubt for the defense.

It scares me to think there's a thread for this. Here's our reasonable doubt for the defense.

There a go......

That is why it will be so important to find her remains; unless there is more and LE is keeping it close to the vest.

I hold a strong belief in forensic science. Based on the science alone, I believe that Caylee is dead. How she got dead is up to our court system and a jury of 12 to decide.

On the other hand, putting forensic science aside, It just makes sense to go with the very first impression of those who encountered the white car and immediately said that it smelled of a dead body. First was the guy at the tow-in lot, then George, then Cindy, then the detective who testified at the bond hearing, then the cadaver dogs. Each of these has smelled the odor of human decomposition before. It is said that there is no other odor like it, and it is unforgettable.

Adding forensic science, the smell of decomposition, and all the other circumstantial evidence together paints a clear picture to me. :cry:

No. Caylee is dead. It felt that way the moment Cindy A said those words to 911 operator on 7/15/08.

I completely understand and agree with you.. You took the words right out of my mouth. I am pulled in both directions, torn with want and hoping for Caylee to be alive, but not being confident that she is.. It's like I just wont admit it to myself.. Kind of like the Anthony's I guess.. Strange, how emotionally attached we have all become to this little girl..

I've got it thru my head, I just can't break it to my heart.

What if Caylee really is alive? How would the trunk evidence be explained? I would hate to think that she's alive and nobody is continuing to look for her.
Being a liar and partier doesn't make Casey a murderer. How can we be sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57