Dog Blamed for Hitting Woman With Truck

Pharlap said:
Ya right.....
Cops around here too, VERY nice looking and built....:blushing:
Hey I know what you mean Pharlap. I had to call about my neighbor once (long story) and both cops that showed up were young, but I had to keep myself from just staring at one and making googly eyes. He was so HOT and he was of Greek decent, I checked his name badge. I am a sucker for a hot Greek guy. They have those eyes and the thick hair. Ahhhhhhhhh.....:blushing:

Jeana (DP) said:
You should see some of the guys in the police department where I live. HOLY COW!!! I would LOVE to be pulled over and strip searched by these guys! They didn't make them like this when my parents were cops. They're like seriously BUFF. There are no donuts anywhere near these guys.
I'm coming right over Jeana!!:silenced:

bakerprune64 said:
I'm coming right over Jeana!!:silenced:
And breaking the speed limit the whole way hoping you get pulled over. :D

curious1 said:
And breaking the speed limit the whole way hoping you get pulled over. :D
Hey, who's got the radar gun! I want to make sure they get me breaking the speed of light.

bakerprune64 said:
Hey, who's got the radar gun! I want to make sure they get me breaking the speed of light.
Oh, if your luck is anything like mine all the cute ones will be out of town attending a conference and you will get stuck with Bubba or Barney.:eek:

911 Call for "Cute Deputy" Gets Woman Arrest I suppose most of you have already seen this thread? And no, it wasn't me?:innocent:

Yep, dat would be the one. :D

curious1 said:
Oh, if your luck is anything like mine all the cute ones will be out of town attending a conference and you will get stuck with Bubba or Barney.:eek:
The Bubbas and Barneys of the world are FAR easier to shmooze into letting you out of a ticket than the hot ones are.

GlitchWizard said:
The Bubbas and Barneys of the world are FAR easier to shmooze into letting you out of a ticket than the hot ones are.
Wanna make a bet? I have stories but I won't tell them here bc I wouldn't want ya'll to think badly of me:waitasec: I'll just sum it up by saying that green eyes filled with tears (I can make myself cry) and the "sniffle, sniffle, I'm sorry officer" have worked more than a few times. Of course the fact that I know many the poilce officers and sheriff's deputies in my town doesn't hurt either.

GlitchWizard said:

Not if you've got 38DDDs. :innocent:

bakerprune64 said:
Wanna make a bet? I have stories but I won't tell them here bc I wouldn't want ya'll to think badly of me:waitasec: I'll just sum it up by saying that green eyes filled with tears (I can make myself cry) and the "sniffle, sniffle, I'm sorry officer" have worked more than a few times. Of course the fact that I know many the poilce officers and sheriff's deputies in my town doesn't hurt either.
Oh so throwng your little folder with your registration in it out the window at the officer and saying 'here you find it' was the wrong thing to do?

curious1 said:
Oh so throwng your little folder with your registration in it out the window at the officer and saying 'here you find it' was the wrong thing to do?
Honestly? I know a cop that would have asked for your phone number for that move. :)

curious1 said:
Well it might not be the wrong thing to do if you wanted to watch him bend over to pick it up:blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back