Donnie Stallworth

Off topic ... my apologies

Lyrics is a language I am comfortable with and would love to explore. Lossmitpro, I would be very intrested in a thread for that discussion. I might suggest the Forum: The Parking Lot here at WS, as it is not part of the public part (must be a registered user) of WS ... let me know if you are up for it!

Off topic ... my apologies

Lyrics is a language I am comfortable with and would love to explore. Lossmitpro, I would be very intrested in a thread for that discussion. I might suggest the Forum: The Parking Lot here at WS, as it is not part of the public part (must be a registered user) of WS ... let me know if you are up for it!

Sure! I'm game!

EDITED TO ADD:
Thread started!

Just a little info on Donnie. First, we don't believe he had even met Gary at this time in 2005, also if they pull Donnie's military records, they will perhaps find that he was deployed during the time of that robbery also.

Thanks Lisa...You are correct.

Looks like Rick has uodated his blog with that info.

Stallworth worked in the same squadron as Watson. However, we have learned that Stallworth was serving in Afghanistan in 2005.

How did Stallworth and Sumner really link up with Gonzalez? I suspect this band of criminals is not as random as the authorities have told us.

FWB suspects don't fit - updated

Looks like the hand that rocks the cradle DOES rule the world! Wonder if the "better deal" Florence wanted was youthful offender status? After all they did have to call his mother to get him back on the stand.

Billings Murder witness refuses to testify…almost
*snip* According to WEAR TV 3, Florence told prosecutors Wednesday morning that there would be no more testimony unless they could guarantee him a better deal. On the verge of yet another mistrial, prosecutors called Florence’s attorney who called Florence’s mother.

http://ricksblog.biz/billings-murder-witness-refuses-to-testify-almost/

I found the PM commercial at the beginning of the video as interesting as the news report.
http://www.weartv.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wear_vid_15264.shtml

*snip* PENSACOLA - Yet another mistrial has been declared in the case of Billings murder suspect Donald Stallworth.
The jury was given the case Friday morning.
They deliberated for two solid days before declaring a hopeless deadlock.
Judge Nicholas Geeker declared a mistrial and the next trial is now reset for the week of May 23rd.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn
Back