DP Hearing Dec 5/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad....he was a man who could have everything except decency and empathy and look where he is now.

Well he didn't show up for work this week, so imagine they have.

If he was off of administrative leave that is. Don't know if he was or not. Either way he's gone.

If he was off of administrative leave that is. Don't know if he was or not. Either way he's gone.

I thought he said in the deposition that he was back working again, just from home (and had been since some time in September).

I thought he said in the deposition that he was back working again, just from home (and had been since some time in September).

Yes, he had started working from home, and was talking with HR about returning to the office.

I would think that if Brad has not already designated someone other than Nancy as an executor he could take the time to do that now or at least assign a Power of Attorney to handle his personal affairs. He has a public defender because he says he can't pay for representation, that tells me he isn't going to be able to hang onto the house and he may have to have someone put it on the market to sell even before he is tried if he can't make the payments. I would think Kurtz is advising him of such matters as it seems to me his chances of getting out on bail at this point are minimal until Dec 5, if the DA goes for the DP, he won't get bail.

Boy howdy, I wonder who the heck would want to live in that house? I recall years ago, I was in the Air Force stationed in Alaska in the base housing. A neighbor who had lived there for years who lived to my right disclosed to my neighbor on my right that some 2 years prior to them moving in the husband/father who lived there hung himself in the basement. I'm telling you there was a streak of flames behind the neighbor who now lived in the home was to the base commander's office demanding they be moved out ASAP. That evening they stayed in the base hotel and movers came that following Monday. I believe the final response was to discuss with the woman who disclosed the info, what her motive was and how long she planned to continue to chase away residents who were assigned those quarters. She said she had the right to inform and that she would want to know those details if she moved into a place.

Something pretty eerie for some (me included).

Boy howdy, I wonder who the heck would want to live in that house? I recall years ago, I was in the Air Force stationed in Alaska in the base housing. A neighbor who had lived there for years who lived to my right disclosed to my neighbor on my right that some 2 years prior to them moving in the husband/father who lived there hung himself in the basement. I'm telling you there was a streak of flames behind the neighbor who now lived in the home was to the base commander's office demanding they be moved out ASAP. That evening they stayed in the base hotel and movers came that following Monday. I believe the final response was to discuss with the woman who disclosed the info, what her motive was and how long she planned to continue to chase away residents who were assigned those quarters. She said she had the right to inform and that she would want to know those details if she moved into a place.

Something pretty eerie for some (me included).

Me, too! I thought realtors had to disclose this information, but that may be nul and void when it comes to the military? Also, who knows, maybe realtors only have to disclose in certain states.

Me, too! I thought realtors had to disclose this information, but that may be nul and void when it comes to the military? Also, who knows, maybe realtors only have to disclose in certain states.

Just found this article on WRAL in reference to the sale of the Young home in Raleigh:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/1567666/

Seems it's not mandatory for details, like a murder taking place in the home, to be disclosed to potential buyers. It's an ethical matter.

My old boss lived in the house where Lieth Von Stein was murdered in 1988. Several movies have been made about the murder since it dealt with dungeon and dragons role playing.

He said he was told of the murder by the Realtor. I asked if he got a discount on the price because of that and he laughed and said "NO". He said all carpet and floors were replaced and walls repainted. He said unless you knew the history no one would have ever known.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lieth_Von_Stein

Kudos to all those who can overlook a murder happening in a house (or reports of ghosts) and BUY IT ANYWAY!

Kudos to all those who can overlook a murder happening in a house (or reports of ghosts) and BUY IT ANYWAY!

Ditto. I was even thinking of BC's mom staying in the house now all alone...I don't think I could. I just think there is real evil energy there with cry's for justice.

Ditto. I was even thinking of BC's mom staying in the house now all alone...I don't think I could. I just think there is real evil energy there with cry's for justice.

You know, I was just wondering earlier if she was still in town and living in the house, driving the Beamer... visiting her son every day in jail...

You know, I was just wondering earlier if she was still in town and living in the house, driving the Beamer... visiting her son every day in jail...

Do believe the BMWs were included in the SW, and confiscated.

Why do you think that both vehicles were taken Star ? I see the warrant includes them in the search but...:confused:

Did I read it wrong?

And it seems I have seen a recent photo of the Cooper house with a black SUV - I had been thinking that Ma C. had been planning to stay for a year, and had driven down.

Did I read it wrong?

And it seems I have seen a recent photo of the Cooper house with a black SUV - I had been thinking that Ma C. had been planning to stay for a year, and had driven down.

I dunno - Section I describes the property to be seized but the cars aren't listed there and they aren't listed in the inventory. Both cars are listed in Section V as vehicles to be searched however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow