Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of snipping for length here, just commenting on a few points:
SNIPPED FOR SPACE

I don't really understand that part, or its context. I'll have to wait and see what a full transcript says or watch a replay to see her exact words. That part is confusing.

Dr Phil was asking how it was possible that their daughter could do such a despicable thing, such as putting Caylee in the woods. CA was trying to justify this by saying that she knew Caylee was dead before she was put in the woods and that her soul had already gone. At that point there was nothing that they could do for Caylee. Of course had they known Caylee was there they would not have left her. (my words not Cindy's)

I know some religious people who think that God controls every single thing that happens in the world, and that would include this verdict. I've never gotten the impression that Cindy's particularly religious, and she didn't say anything else about that part of her life in what I saw yesterday, but I think it's something she could latch onto to convince herself that it really was an accident.

I don't know what Cindy believes in but there have been times over the past 3 yrs where she has quoted the bible or has recited passages. I guess you will have to watch and judge for yourself.

Thank You for this link to the Anthony's "foundation" ...

Check out the "Purpose" : It states "Caylee Marie Anthony was born on August 9, 2005 and died on June 16, 2008" ... JUNE 16, 2008 ... Now WHEN and HOW did CA and GA come to this conclusion when they denied for months that Caylee was alive ?

And of course ... it mentions the "felon" ... :sick:

This "fraud" that is being perpetrated by the Anthony's for "Grandparents Rights" needs to be exposed to the max ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

O.K. Loaded up on my BP medicine and clicked on the Purpose button as you mentioned. VERY ODD INDEED, mentions Caylee's mother, her grandparents, uncle, her birth, death, the TRIAL resulting in the NG verdict. NOTHING about CAYLEE HERSELF. WHAT SHE LIKED TO DO, HER favorite foods, TV shows, movies, music, NOTHING ABOUT CAYLEE!!! THESE PEOPLE KILL ME!! I cannot look there any more right now.

MOO

Thanks to all you who watch and post.

Here is hoping that now that the A's have done Dr. Phil they will see donations dry up, TV offers become fewer and public sympathy for them (if there is any) fade away.

Sincerely hope the jury that fell for these lies at trial watch the A's admit to the Felon killing their grandchild on Dr. Phil. Also hope the statement about Caylee being in the swamp and what could the A's do since she was already dead makes these jurors physically ill! They were negligent in their duty.

Finally, hope the powers that be arrest CA in particular and charge her with perjury.

IMO, MOO, their atty. Mr. Lippman told Phil they could not ask these questions due to "legal-type" matters or some such b.s. These kind of questions and answers would not bode well for their FOUNDATION, which IMO was the whole point of this interview, to get $$ from the unsuspecting public. Caylees Fund website is up and running today.

These kinds of questions about the way they conducted themselves during the INVESTIGATION would paint the A's in a nefarious and less-than-agreeable light for the UNSUSPECTING PUBLIC who they are targeting on Phil for their donations. :maddening: It is much better to appear to be a grieving grandmother in denial, and a grandfather trying to come to terms with the fact that his daughter did indeed "do something to cause the death of his granddaughter", than grandparents who did every possible thing they could to thwart the investigation into where their granddaughter was, and ultimately in helping their daugter get found NG.

:banghead:

IMO, MOO, etc.

:rocker: Good points ... I totally agree !

The Anthony's should NEVER EVER EVER be "spokepersons" for "GrandParents Rights" ...

In my opinion ... it would be like having Michael Vic to be a spokesperson for "Animal Rights" ... Seriously ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

I felt that everytime CA opened her mouth on that show - another lie spewed out. JUST like FCA. I swear, these women cannot even tell the truth - no matter what.

I was irrated by Dr. Phil and she show's staff. It seemed like with EVERY new question posed to the A's, the camera angle changed - could have been to stop the camera each time - for the A's to be prompted on each answer from their lawyer. So aggevating to watch! and even when they did go back to the same camera angle - it seemed like their hands were in different positions than before.

I can only hope that FCA is STEAMING at even the thought of her parents getting all of this attention, (playing the victims of FCA's lies!) while she has to hide to even travel to the grocery store!

And I know I shouldn't comment on this - however, I pulled up a photo of CA DURING the trial and compared to the Dr. Phil interview - it appears she has had some 'face work' done. I would not be able to understand that since I thought they were in such dire straits - they were losing their house, bills, not able to find jobs, etc....

JMO

CA says the felon was an awesome mother, if thats the case I was a double awesome mother because as a single mom I actually worked to give my 3 kids food, clothes, roof over their heads and medical & dental.
Nancy G also said if the donation from Dr. P has not been disclosed, it's a lie.
GA commented on the felons emotional state during third 911 call, says she was very calm. GA also said he didn't believe 2/3 of what the felon was telling them when out on bail.

I just saw this and I have to say :clap: :clap:

I too was a single mom and raised 3 kids, worked full time, and provided medical and dental for them, that is the very definition of a good mom, not posed photos and some play time...

Yep. Cindy seems very flippant regarding details of Caylee's death that make most of us shudder. Caylee was nothing more than a pet to her, and now she is probably giddy with the thought of her psychopath daughter having more children. Ugh! This family needs to be shipped to middle of nowhere and never to be heard from again!
A case could probably me made to set up a 501(c)(3) for that based on the general public good the organization would achieve by pursuing that goal!

O.K. Loaded up on my BP medicine and clicked on the Purpose button as you mentioned. VERY ODD INDEED, mentions Caylee's mother, her grandparents, uncle, her birth, death, the TRIAL resulting in the NG verdict. NOTHING about CAYLEE HERSELF. WHAT SHE LIKED TO DO, HER favorite foods, TV shows, movies, music, NOTHING ABOUT CAYLEE!!! THESE PEOPLE KILL ME!! I cannot look there any more right now.

MOO

:floorlaugh: :crazy: If I keep reading here I might need some "medicine" myself ... :crazy:

Seriously though ... I agree with your comments and you bring up a good point -- there is NOTHING about Caylee ... it's about the A's ...

MOO ...

I just saw this and I have to say :clap: :clap:

I too was a single mom and raised 3 kids, worked full time, and provided medical and dental for them, that is the very definition of a good mom, not posed photos and some play time...
Good for you! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'll bet none of your kids have ended up triple bagged and thrown away to rot. Just guessing.

I felt that everytime CA opened her mouth on that show - another lie spewed out. JUST like FCA. I swear, these women cannot even tell the truth - no matter what.

I was irrated by Dr. Phil and she show's staff. It seemed like with EVERY new question posed to the A's, the camera angle changed - could have been to stop the camera each time - for the A's to be prompted on each answer from their lawyer. So aggevating to watch! and even when they did go back to the same camera angle - it seemed like their hands were in different positions than before.

I can only hope that FCA is STEAMING at even the thought of her parents getting all of this attention, (playing the victims of FCA's lies!) while she has to hide to even travel to the grocery store!

And I know I shouldn't comment on this - however, I pulled up a photo of CA DURING the trial and compared to the Dr. Phil interview - it appears she has had some 'face work' done. I would not be able to understand that since I thought they were in such dire straits - they were losing their house, bills, not able to find jobs, etc....

JMO

I don't believe CA had facial work done. I think Dr Phil has an amazing hair stylist, make up artist, and lighting techinician, softening her face tremendously. I know if they shine the lights "just right" on people's aging faces it hides a lot of sin :)

No Casey never asked her to babysit on June 16th. Caylee was dead that afternoon.

At the trial, in one of her long, rambling answers, Cindy said that Casey had asked her to babysit that afternoon during that "flurry" of calls. I was shocked to hear it because that info. had never come up before to my knowledge and I thought the Pros. would jump on it to show that Caylee must not have been dead before George went to work.

The shovel thing is so weird. CA says that KC was after bamboo? Ok let's see, either KC (1) has killed her child by design or gross negligence and child abuse (you'll never convince me differently), or (2) witnessed the aftermath of her accidental drowning which she mourns by hanging out with Tony as if she's a happy camper and nothing is wrong (the BIG lie, imo), or (3) is the victim of some seizure and has no memory of accident or murder but doesn't notice that her child is missing after, or apparently care (the BIG excuse, imo), or (4) wacked out and did whatever because of a brain tumor or some other...whatever (another BIGGER excuse, imo.) So, she borrows a neigbor's shovel to take care of problem bamboo? Really? That makes sense to anyone on this planet? Seriously, I'm beginning to believe that aliens could be involved. I'm convinced that it's only a matter of time before Cindy goes THERE.

Did Phil call her on that? No, right. Good post though Yolorado.

At the trial, in one of her long, rambling answers, Cindy said that Casey had asked her to babysit that afternoon during that "flurry" of calls. I was shocked to hear it because that info. had never come up before to my knowledge and I thought the Pros. would jump on it to show that Caylee must not have been dead before George went to work.

I don't recall that but even if Cindy said it, she is lying. Or if KC did that, it is possible to make sure they thought Caylee was still alive and then reneged on the need for a babysitter. I just don't remember it and I think I would - something so important - but hey, I believe you.

I just don't get how they thought this interview would net them more donations. Sure, they got one from Dr. Phil, but from what I've read about what they said, they were surely not endearing anyone to them. Not even Dr. Phil felt sorry for them. What a waste. But I can just see Cindy and George sitting there, watching the website, waiting for their money - I mean Cayleesfund's donations - to start coming in!

Yeah, being at the bar while her child was missing is very questionable. It shows her lack of true concern.

Years ago someone sent a "male stripper" to our office to celebrate the birthday of one of the female staff members. She was mad as h*ll as she reluctantly stood there for the unwanted performance. I snapped some photos of the event, and we were both amazed that the photos showed her to be having a good time. She was not having a good time! I just happened to snap the photos when the camera showed her expression to be much more pleasant than it actually was. You cannot always believe the expressions seen in photos.

You are so right, and CA tried to use that as an excuse, saying if she smiled for a brief second and someone snapper her photo, it would appear she was happy. However, in FCA's case, there are dozens of photos showing her carousing, dancing, drinking and partying. There are more than a few seconds worth of photos in that time frame that show her ebullience!

Is anyone noting who the sponsors of this show are and making a list? That's the only thing I want to know about this interview. I'm sorry if anyone else asked the same question, I could not bring myself to read all the posts in this thread.

Thank you!

Except no doctor has ever diagnosed her with any sickness. There is nothing wrong with Casey. Cindy just wrongly believes it because she can't stomach that her child chose to kill Caylee and doesn't have any remorse for it. If there was anything wrong with Casey, the defense would have brought it up in court, and they never did, no medical or psychological defense at all. I think they both know what happened, but Cindy refuses to accept it. George has accepted it, but he's not going to push Cindy into accepting it. I think that's why he stops and doesn't say anything sometimes. He doesn't want to take it too far in front of Cindy and really upset her, but in his mind, he knows full well what happened and it has broken his heart.

There's nothing wrong with Casey????? She's a sociopath amongst other things but the psychiatrist that was for the defense, paid by the defense to testify claimed nothing was wrong with her because their defense theory was that it was an ACCIDENT...who said that's was the truth????? There is obviously something wrong with her, I just think CA doesn't understand what it is or doesn't want to accept it.

The only thing I remember about babysitting is that Cindy had started telling Casey no. Casey couldn't go to Puerto Rico because Cindy refused to babysit. And I remember something about Casey wanting to spend time with Tony, but couldn't reach her mom to get her babysit, so that's why Caylee died. I never saw any proof that she asked her mom to babysit, though. It was just speculation that that is what happened, and Caylee died because Cindy refused again to babysit for Caylee. I think it was said that happened on the 16th, but I can't remember that for sure.

Thank You for this link to the Anthony's "foundation" ...

Check out the "Purpose" : It states "Caylee Marie Anthony was born on August 9, 2005 and died on June 16, 2008" ... JUNE 16, 2008 ... Now WHEN and HOW did CA and GA come to this conclusion when they denied for months that Caylee was alive ?

And of course ... it mentions the "felon" ... :sick:

This "fraud" that is being perpetrated by the Anthony's for "Grandparents Rights" needs to be exposed to the max ...

MOO MOO MOO ...

Where in this statement does it explain the purpose of the foundation????????? It doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Inquisitive11201