Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where the 721 area code is? I dreamed of that number this afternoon .. the actual sentence was "I don't care if it is 1 or 721 ..." and upon waking that made me think of the beginnings of a phone number.

That IS a Florida area code, ceejaycee!

This is what I think is happening to me too... I just can't get her off my mind.. I think because she is 5 and her pictures are so adorable..... reminds me some of Ethan... and how much I miss him....

IDK.... just strange that I had a dream of her....
I just wanted to tell you I read your story about Ethan and it touched my heart so deeply that I said many prayers for him that night!!! You probably had that dream because that is how our angels come to us , when we sleep, so not to scare us, and so that you know he is happy and playing up in heaven. He is still connected to you and possibly now to haleigh too. Everytime I hear the name Ethan, I think of your little boy, and I know he is an angel telling us all to hug our own little boys everyday and make sure they know how much we love them!
God Bless~

I dreamt that Haleigh was playing in the trailer but looked under the wooden stairs for a gray cat that went under it.
It was daylight.
The cat went further and further into the darkness covered with cobwebs. Haleigh kept following her.
Haleigh had a twin who wanted to stay upstairs and not go down into the darkness. She wasn't happy with the other Haleigh.
There was no adults in the dream, she was alone.

I feel Haleigh went underneath the trailer or was put underneath the trailer at some point. I can't decide whether it indicts she is alive and lost, or had an accident unattended, or was buried or hidden under a trailer.

She is very close to home.

Did the police look under the trailer?
Is there a trap door?
Under trailers of POI/suspects or SO in the area?

The grandmother mentioning a trap door sent off serious hinky meters with me.

Yes. LE did check for everything including underneath the home. The reason the grandmother mentioned a hole was because of Jessica Lunsford's case not this one. There was no hole or trap door in this mobile home found.

me to, I'm so sad over what I am feeling..........

Claycat did you by chance feel the temp of the water warm like tub or cold like lake? TIA :(

Passionflower, I can't say what the temperature was. I was not connected to those hands except in my mind, so I really wasn't aware of temperature. Sorry! That would certainly make a difference!

Does anyone know where the 721 area code is? I dreamed of that number this afternoon .. the actual sentence was "I don't care if it is 1 or 721 ..." and upon waking that made me think of the beginnings of a phone number.

I looked up the area code for 721 and 172 on www.area-codes.com. Both numbers did not exist as area codes. I looked up highways for 721 and it is located around Saskatchewan, Canada. Highway 1 is in California.
Could the statement referred as .... 721... be ...7 to 1 ...?
" I don't care if it is ONE or SEVEN TO ONE " ?
Was it said as ...seven twenty one...?
Florida has a statute number (from 2008) #721.01 and refers to "Florida vacation plan and time sharing act"

Don't know what this might mean - but hubby looks at me this morning and says - "Do you remember dreaming last night?" I say "Why?"

He says I was breathing really heavy - then I said "evidence, evidence, evidence, evidence, - look - at - the - body - evidence, evidence, evidence, evidence."

Weird huh?

I very seldom talk in my sleep - and I don't recall any specific dream about this case or Haleigh or any other case or anything like that - so - I'm puzzled.

Just though I'd put it out there.

Don't know what this might mean - but hubby looks at me this morning and says - "Do you remember dreaming last night?" I say "Why?"

He says I was breathing really heavy - then I said "evidence, evidence, evidence, evidence, - look - at - the - body - evidence, evidence, evidence, evidence."

Weird huh?

I very seldom talk in my sleep - and I don't recall any specific dream about this case or Haleigh or any other case or anything like that - so - I'm puzzled.

It sounds like you are taking your concern to bed with you! Find something else to think of right before you go to sleep. Listen to pretty music. Meditate.

Greetings everyone! This is my first post on WS. I have to say, I feel a little embarassed, but after I had this dream I decided to get online to see if anyone had had a similar dream. It is what brought me to WS.

...so here it goes...

A few weeks ago upon hearing about Haleigh I had a very vivid dream.
I was in a car driving down a road with a subdivision on one side and trees on the other. The trees were lining a river or body of water. The road was turning back to the left, and there was a grassy/dusty lane if I had continued straight, instead of turning left and following the road or continuing off road, I turned right to pull off the road.
I got out of the car and looked behind me. There were a few houses on a "hill," almost like it was a river outwash plain the houses were build on top of the "hill." Another car pulled up next to me. This person joined me and we walked about 20 feet through the trees to the edge of the water. There was a 3-4 foot drop off to the water. Just to my right I noticed a clump of trees with large roots growing in the water. It almost made a pool with the trees growing on three sides. In the pool there was a young girl with strawberry hair floating around her. She was on her back, only partly dressed. Her hands were tied together with what looked like 1 1/2" white ribbon or white tape. There was something gauzy draped around her which made it almost look like a dress, but it was a bed sheet. For some reason I just "knew" it was her.

I feel really weird posting this, but I've never had dreams like this before and I really needed to get it off my chest.

Am I going nuts?

Weird huh?

Do you follow the Caylee Anthony case as well as this one? Because I know that in the beginning of the week on NG she was talking about the State releasing a CD of pictures of Caylee's remains to the defense. More specifically the duct tape and the heart sticker. Maybe you are dreaming of something in relation to that because I know I for one am nervous for these pictures to become public knowledge. Just want to mention that NG stated SHE would not be showing those pics, but sadly, I think someone will.

Welcome to WS, Rug~ No, you aren't going nuts and I am glad you posted your dream. It is very vivid and while I am sure troubling to you...there could be associations to this case. I would suggest you get on google maps and look around on street level to see if anything looks familiar or similar to the area. It can be helpful. ;)

Welcome to WS, Rug~ No, you aren't going nuts and I am glad you posted your dream. It is very vivid and while I am sure troubling to you...there could be associations to this case. I would suggest you get on google maps and look around on street level to see if anything looks familiar or similar to the area. It can be helpful. ;)

OMG! I almost pee'd my pants just now! I was just on google maps and was looking for a street that was similar to my dream. The end of Bayou Drive where it curves back from the water looks VERY much like I dreamt. Water on the left, houses on the right as you drive, similar homes to what I had in my dream.

I know it is just a weird coincidence. Has to be, right? The last time I was in FL was over 10 years ago. To my knowledge I've never been to Satsuma.
I'm glad I don't live close or else I would be driving over there to look near the bank in that spot.

Really. This gives me chills.

There are many, many areas which look very similar in Florida. I am not seeing houses built on a "hill" tho.

Greetings everyone! This is my first post on WS. I have to say, I feel a little embarassed, but after I had this dream I decided to get online to see if anyone had had a similar dream. It is what brought me to WS.

...so here it goes...

A few weeks ago upon hearing about Haleigh I had a very vivid dream.
I was in a car driving down a road with a subdivision on one side and trees on the other. The trees were lining a river or body of water. The road was turning back to the left, and there was a grassy/dusty lane if I had continued straight, instead of turning left and following the road or continuing off road, I turned right to pull off the road.
I got out of the car and looked behind me. There were a few houses on a "hill," almost like it was a river outwash plain the houses were build on top of the "hill." Another car pulled up next to me. This person joined me and we walked about 20 feet through the trees to the edge of the water. There was a 3-4 foot drop off to the water. Just to my right I noticed a clump of trees with large roots growing in the water. It almost made a pool with the trees growing on three sides. In the pool there was a young girl with strawberry hair floating around her. She was on her back, only partly dressed. Her hands were tied together with what looked like 1 1/2" white ribbon or white tape. There was something gauzy draped around her which made it almost look like a dress, but it was a bed sheet. For some reason I just "knew" it was her.

I feel really weird posting this, but I've never had dreams like this before and I really needed to get it off my chest.

Am I going nuts?

You are not NUTS...... many have this same dream....you are describing a CANAL......WE NEED TO FIND THE RIGHT CANAL....ask in your dreams what subdivision......I have been to YOUR DREAM in my dream.....the water is to HIGH at this time for people to see her YET.

Well, this would all fit in with my vision that someone drowned her. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member