Dreams/Visions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very much into dreams, the paranormal, and all things unknown. I have dreams where I see what's going to happen in the future, and it creeps me out -- but I just get on with it, and tuck it away in my brain. Then it comes out as a dejavue days, months, or even years later.

I've never had a dream about Haleigh, only those close to me, but mostly myself and what I can look forward to.

However, what has ALWAYS bothered me in this case, is the timing of the 911call. Which I consider dead time -- between 3 and 4 AM. Many people die during this time. To me, That's the time when most people sleep (human consciousness has very low effect, and people tend to pass in their sleep like my mom did).

My mother passed at 3:26 AM. I often wake at this time and look at my clock - and it's 3:26 AM.

Then, there's R & M: At 3:27am Ron and Misty call 911. (supported by 911 records)

For what it's worth, I think the timing of the call, and when/if she went missing during that time, that HC is no longer with us.

No one has to agree with me, but this is how I feel.

Best,

**This was written by my friend and he is not part of WS nor has he followed this case. But his dream was so vivid to him that
he feels compelled to share. Take a look at the attachment, it has more info...~freefallzzzz

I am taking all names off of my post as they might be misleading as this was a dream I'm not sure how much information I can give out but i will just post what i have. I will say this feels like the child was being taken by someone she knew either opened the door for or someone that was over earlier that she opened the door for later or someone that she recognized as being someone she thought she could trust. I also feel their might be some kinda construction site and all these places may not be close but may be in order of where she was taken maybe the person works at a location where he knows someone will not be close by. Thanks this is just a dream and these are just general thoughts I have about this. Didn't want to post this but I figured I needed someone to know here is a map I drew with more information. I think we need to definitely get some search dogs back around the area and get more attention on this case. I think this little girl deserves to be found either way.

Attachments

• haleighs dream22.jpg
    haleighs dream22.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 43
I had a dream the other night , that I was watching Haleigh play on the water slide, that I have seem in pictures, I woke up thinking that Haleigh was afaird of water, but there is alot of pictures of her wet and in her bathing suit.
Last night I dreamed that someone was telling me that Haleigh was found, I was like no way, it would be all over the news. that two dreams in a row of my dreams on Haleigh.
I am not big dreamer. In fact I only had one dream of Caylee and that was couple months ago. I had another dream of Haleigh which is posted in this thread a while ago.

I had a dream the other night , that I was watching Haleigh play on the water slide, that I have seem in pictures, I woke up thinking that Haleigh was afaird of water, but there is alot of pictures of her wet and in her bathing suit.
Last night I dreamed that someone was telling me that Haleigh was found, I was like no way, it would be all over the news. that two dreams in a row of my dreams on Haleigh.
I am not big dreamer. In fact I only had one dream of Caylee and that was couple months ago. I had another dream of Haleigh which is posted in this thread a while ago.

In your dream, was Haleigh found Alive or just found?

I hope and pray your dreams are true and she is found...

In your dream, was Haleigh found Alive or just found?

I hope and pray your dreams are true and she is found...

that just it, in my dream, I don't remember, my friend in my dream kept saying
Haleigh had been found, I just remmeber saying "no way it be all over the news"
The weird thing I just hear on the news of a little boy being found buried in a playground. I miss the town, it made me think of Trenton Duckett he was between 3 and 5. :mad:

The boy found at the playground was in Albuquerque, NM. Still no ID and no one has claimed him.

The 38-pound boy was wearing a red shirt with the image of a four-wheel drive truck on the front, black nylon pants with red stripes and black shoes. He had short straight black hair and was 3-feet-2 inches tall.

Walsh said the preliminary autopsy determined the child was either "Native American or Hispanic."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hkNyDpeAZfx9vskglAZhOrZAYakQD988RSEG0

I had a dream/vision Haleigh is being raised by a retired law enforcement officer.

no, but I also received a name in the dream and reported it to we-tip..
however I think dreams have a low priority.

no, but I also received a name in the dream and reported it to we-tip..
however I think dreams have a low priority.
What was the name?

Dreams have not only a low priority, but zero, imo. Unless you are a well known psychic who has established a relationship with LE, the tips go into a back file. In the Anthony case, there were almost 3,000 theory, dream, psychic, and otherwise tips that were released in the document dumps. LE did go as far to find out the caller's name and location to make sure they were not involved, but I didn't see where they actively pursued them as viable leads.

I don't need a lawsuit...but I googled the name and its a retired law officer living south of satsuma whos daughter recently died...coincidence?

I don't need a lawsuit...but I googled the name and its a retired law officer living south of satsuma whos daughter recently died...coincidence?
Hmmm...well in that case...I do hope they take your tip very seriously. Can I ask how old his daughter was?

The boy found at the playground was in Albuquerque, NM. Still no ID and no one has claimed him.

The 38-pound boy was wearing a red shirt with the image of a four-wheel drive truck on the front, black nylon pants with red stripes and black shoes. He had short straight black hair and was 3-feet-2 inches tall.

Walsh said the preliminary autopsy determined the child was either "Native American or Hispanic."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hkNyDpeAZfx9vskglAZhOrZAYakQD988RSEG0

His mother was responsible. GRRRRR! :furious:

Maybe I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm not sure. If I am please delete or move, thanks. I have had a recurring dream. I am standing in the Anthony's yard (I think it's theirs, really not sure). I do not see myself but I do see CA, in the pouring rain, in a yellow rain slicker, with a hood, digging. She has mud on herself and exhausted, so it seems. I watch her for a while,then he turns and yells at me to "get in the house". I have no idea what to make of this, and since it's been a dream I had more than one I just have to wonder. Sorry if silly, but it's been really bothering me.

Maybe I'm posting this in the wrong place, I'm not sure. If I am please delete or move, thanks. I have had a recurring dream. I am standing in the Anthony's yard (I think it's theirs, really not sure). I do not see myself but I do see CA, in the pouring rain, in a yellow rain slicker, with a hood, digging. She has mud on herself and exhausted, so it seems. I watch her for a while,then he turns and yells at me to "get in the house". I have no idea what to make of this, and since it's been a dream I had more than one I just have to wonder. Sorry if silly, but it's been really bothering me.

I do not think it is silly at all. Months ago I had a dream I was sitting in the A's kitchen and CA was yakking away to me about things in general and GA was sitting on the couch rolling his eye as he was telling CA to shut up... then LA and friends were moving bookcase and other furniture into the house...this was months before he moved back into the house...

I know this is the Haleigh thread... I was just responding. As for Haleigh, I have not dreamed abouther lately, but right after her disappearance.... I dreamed of Caylee sitting next to Haleigh telling her to not cry... she is OK.

As for PSI?, I do hope her dream and theory is correct and she is with a LE person and is safe and sound. My dreams tell me otherwise, I strongly feel she is deceased...immediately after being taken. I did see a man walking along the wall and scooping her up off the mattress...in my dream she was sleeping on the mattress as MC stated... and was taken...and MC was NOT in the room.

So not sure this is even worth posting... but a tiny flash of a dream showing the edge of the river and the bank. Along the bank tall grass was growing - beige/brown from about 3/4 of the way to the top. It wasn't overgrown (not a lot of brush etc) and the grass wasn't dense. Grass = regular? sawgrass? I don't know. The river was steel blueish gray colored; not the brownish-yellow that it is in some areas. And that was that. (Sadly I still feel that Haleigh is gone)

Very interesting article! I've never gone the entire length of the river but spent a bit of time over the years boating around San Mateo and south. And a huge part of my concern has been realizing how difficult it could be to locate someone in the river itself as well as some of the more desolate lands along side it... But if Chester and others are right, there's hope so that's what I'm holding onto...

The color of the water was a cross between the pic of both (red/white and blue/white) boats toward the top of the page (in your link) and the next one where it's raining. The grass -- this cropped pic is from Astor but it shows tall brownish grass that looks close to right - not tall enuf but close. There wasn't anything else right about the picture though so I cut it off...

It was a limited perspective and it felt like the area that I was viewing from may have been cleared / didn't have a lot of brush etc.. Using the pic below I would have been looking from down at the bottom but farther back. I could see the edge of the river thru the tall grass, but couldn't see beyond that (not to the other side, the middle of the river, etc). Again the grass (regular or sawgrass, I don't know) was tall - say to the bottom of my "daisy dukes" (I'm 5' 4") - now isn't that a visual lol!

AstorBank.jpg

ETA: Has anything come up with D.L.S. (one of the RSOs) being involved in satanism? (If it's not ok to ask that, oops - sorry!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riverstyx