Drew Peterson's Trial *FIFTH WEEK* part two

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, you're pretty dang good at STATS !!! Wonderful job, thank you!

Hey ACandyRose :seeya: Nice to "see" you over here!! I am an Accountant, so I love figures! LOL!

ACandyRose said:
I made .PDF files on each of the witnesses testimony based on the "In Session" updates. I spaced the text out though for easier reading.

I have them all here on this webpage, where I also made "notations" on the right hand column. I'm not sure if you already did it but if you want to add to your STATS collection, I have notations on when the Defense screamed discovery violations, or when they wanted the judge to strike all testimony of a witness, plus who witnessed the "blue" towel, who didn't see it, who didn't see a wine glass, who said they did.

Drew Peterson Trial "Notes"
http://www.acandyrose.com/drew_peterson_transcripts.htm

I'm still working on trying to highlight individual quotes or comments per witness, but that's a work in progress.

Maybe you can copy/paste on this link:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=181291"]Total Sidebars for Trial - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sounds interesting, I'll have to check it out! :tyou: for all your hard work too!

I'll see if I can get Kimster to change the title of the thread - to something else re the Trial!

ACandyRose said:
Did you also keep tally of what the jury was wearing each day?

You know I was going to start, but... let it go! :angel:

ACandyRose said:
BTW, I did notice that Justice Café did give you credit for your hard work. :)

Praying BIG TIME for Justice for Kathleen and Stacy !

ACR

I just checked their site and don't 'see' it any where? :waitasec: Is it in the "Comments" section? TIA!

I'm thinking the jury must be staring at their closets wondering what to wear today. lol

:lol:

You are such a :nuts:. Made me LOL!

It really put a pic in my mind of someone just standing there shaking her/his head and saying, "No, no, wore that yesterday...."

Wuv u for it, ~n/t~, and for all else you have so willingly & tirelessly done for us.
icon12.gif

:justice: for Kathleen and those who love her.

Thanks much, LambChop, for the link showing the bruises, etc., on her body!

The bruises on her knees, IMO, could easily have been made from him forcing her to kneel on the hard (tile? stone?) floor of the bathroom in front of the john. Makes my knees hurt just thinking about it...

Oh, that poor woman! Justice for her, please.

trial but that wasn't enough for the jury. Remember Nicole's voice ringing out in the courtroom to 911 in a terrified frail voice "He is going to kill me"...but he walked....
In this case, we have threats, damning testimony (hitman, lawyer, pastor, friends) but no physical evidence.
Is there reasonable doubt that this wasn't an accident?
Is there reasonable doubt that Drew didn't do it?

I don't know what this jury is going to think. He may very well walk. I hate to say it.....I hope that I am wrong.

Yes, I'm getting that "scared to think positively about a verdict" feeling, too, WindyCityGirl. But I say again, if the jury discusses the tub/fall/bruises/stopper/running water/towel/hair not pinned up/bathrobe?/blood etc., etc., a murder is the only thing that will explain all the anomalies we see there -- and they saw pics of it all... Drowning really & truly does not stand up to reason -- it's just not possible. That's what I'm hoping the PT will put across. It's just not possible.

Thanks much, LambChop, for the link showing the bruises, etc., on her body!

The bruises on her knees, IMO, could easily have been made from him forcing her to kneel on the hard (tile? stone?) floor of the bathroom in front of the john. Makes my knees hurt just thinking about it...

Oh, that poor woman! Justice for her, please.

This is the first I have heard of bruises on knees!!! I thought due to artists rendition that they were MID shin!

Grab your briefcases! We're going to a sidebar! :seeya:

Click here ---->[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=182917"]SIDEBAR to the Drew Peterson trial - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

In Session Connor then moves to the issue of a certified copy of Kathleen Savio’s death certificate. “The date on the certificate should not be brought out during closing statements; that is irrelevant . . . they’re attempting to argue that the official position of the coroner’s officer is that the death is still an accident; it is now a homicide, and that’s certified by the coroner’s office.” Greenberg: “I’m offended . . . for them to accuse us of a defense stunt is an insult. We have engaged in no stunt . . . there is a procedure for changing a death certificate . . . they’ve never done anything to try to change anything or correct anything . . . they cite no authority for their position, not a single case.” Judge: “The request that I restrict the defense closing argument in that regard is denied.”

Fake outrage. How pathetic. " Oh I am SOOOOO offended,why would anyone think we would ever pull a defense stunt?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500