Drew Peterson's Trial *FOURTH WEEK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This letter is shocking, so sad, so pathetic...especially now that she is dead. Note she states he snuck up upon her and forced her to go downstairs, etc. Helps visualize a scenario where he did the exact same thing and finally ended it with her murder.

Thank God the letter will be allowed. If this does not convince the jury, I don't think anything else much can.

I wish we would more concrete verification that he will allow it into evidence. It is a death knell for the DT and they must be putting up a big fight.

At #drewpeterson, Greenberg jokingly yells to Harry Smith in hallway, "Smith you have caused more aggravation - for no reason!" Smith laughs

He's allowed to yell in hallways and posture in front of the jury, lock eyes either in a flirtatious or threatening way with people, and his attorneys are allowed to make jokes about the victim, etc. But let a man like Ruby stare HIM down and mouth something, and HE gets punished.

Abbie, I should have clarified: she was 17 and was purposely making him look like a pervert. Joking around. He was telling it to Dr.Phil, giving him some insight into her personality IIRC. He said he wanted to bash her head in, Like a normal person would say I was so embarrassed.

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ok.

abbie

I have been away for a little over an hour, is the jury still there or have they sent home for the weekend?

ETA: Thank you for the info.

I have been away for a little over an hour, is the jury still there or have they sent home for the weekend?

No word yet. Last we heard both teams were in the judges chambers...I think they are fighting over the letter being admitted...:waiting: :waiting: :waiting:

Now we're told state is NOT resting their case today. Smith will not testify today. Perhaps Monday. #DrewPeterson

Harry Smith will not testify today, he is scheduled to be back on Monday. #DrewPeterson

What? Why won't he testify today? I'm so lost........

In Session Judge: “I’m going to take a break. You guys get your act together, and let me know.” Judge Burmila leaves the bench, and the trial is in recess.

(OH FOR GOD'S SAKE)

How about we just take up a collection for a box of Depends for this judge?:floorlaugh:

Now we're told state is NOT resting their case today. Smith will not testify today. Perhaps Monday. #DrewPeterson

Harry Smith will not testify today, he is scheduled to be back on Monday. #DrewPeterson

Monday? Thought they didn't have trials on Mondays, something about the judges day to get other work on other cases done? Am I losing my mind? In fact, I heard Beth say Monday too, I think, as she was signing off at 3pm.

Don't tell me this is it for court today. The jury should not even have to show up some days.

Monday? Thought they didn't have trials on Mondays, something about the judges day to get other work on other cases done? Am I losing my mind? In fact, I heard Beth say Monday too, I think, as she was signing off at 3pm.

Earlier in the week the judge mentioned holding court on Mondays...Guess even he realized things were moving too slowly.

The judge decided the other day to start having court on Mondays.

I am not sure why Smith is not testifying today. But I can guess. I think both sides have a lot of motions and objections and stipulations to get out of the way first. So I bet they send the jury home and work out these issues this afternoon, and start the testimony on Monday.

I'm thinking this judge either has a small bladder or a nicotine addiction.

Or any other kind of addiction, including but not limited to any drug or alcohol abuse and/or Internet addiction. This could even include *advertiser censored* addiction. Just sayin'..........we don't know what we don't know. His behavior is VERY weird, IMO.

My best guess is he has an ego addiction, lol. I'm guessing he LOVES to keep all the action revolving around himself. He doesn't like 'sharing the stage' and so keeps all eyes on his own ins and outs. That's just MY impression.

KaraOko: It appears as though witness testimony is done for the day, and we are just going to hear stipulations. Harry Smith has left #DrewPeterson

KaraOko: It appears as though witness testimony is done for the day, and we are just going to hear stipulations. Harry Smith has left #DrewPeterson

This is a pitiful excuse for a trial. I have never followed one so biased and non productive.

judge says Harry Smith has been ordered to return Monday -- as a defense witness :what: :what: :what:

Or any other kind of addiction, including but not limited to any drug or alcohol abuse and/or Internet addiction. This could even include *advertiser censored* addiction. Just sayin'..........we don't know what we don't know. His behavior is VERY weird, IMO.

My best guess is he has an ego addiction, lol. I'm guessing he LOVES to keep all the action revolving around himself. He doesn't like 'sharing the stage' and so keeps all eyes on his own ins and outs. That's just MY impression.

Hope he does a twitter search on his name..he won't be a happy camper..!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592