Drew's Life in Jail Now

:doh: Seems to me lilke that Sheriff needs to put a quick stop to this. I thought people in jail had no rights except they can own property.n I say keep him in his cell except for a shower once a week and one hour a day for exercise with no phone privledges! YaYa

LOL, an incarcerated person has more rights in jail than you might think. They have the right to make phone calls, as long as they can get someone else to pay for them, they have the right to entertainment, they have the right to excercise, the right to access legal info, the right to visitors and to speak with media. And evidently they have the right to play cards with their attorney.

Maybe that will become the "thing" with that jail, maybe all the attorneys will start carrying a pack of cards to the jail with them so that they can play with their clients. Maybe all the attorneys will develop "entertainment" strategies to ease their clients stay in jail. If Mancow won't keep taking collect calls, maybe all the defense attorneys could contribute to a fund to set up phone sex lines for their clients. I wonder if JB has already set an account with one up for DrewP? LOL, this could be the most popular jail in the whole USA. I mean where does it end?

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/1605823,drew-peterson-jail-phone-calls-0603.article

Will County Judge Stephen White ordered Peterson’s lawyers to give him a list of family, friends and attorneys that Peterson calls from the Will County Adult Detention Facility. If Peterson wants to call somebody who is not on the list, he has to get permission, White said.

White also ordered that all attorneys in the case must notify him and the Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission of any interviews and send copies of press releases.

“If you are going to do an interview, I would like to be informed (beforehand) as to the time and place,” White said.

From the same article ^^^

Brodsky did not address the change of venue, but has said the defense is considering that. He said Wednesday that solitary confinement has been difficult for Peterson, who has been held away from other prisoners after his May 7 arrest.

“It has an effect on his psyche, no question about it,” Brodsky said.

So does

mr Brodsky want his client moved to gen pop?

Or is Mr Brodski laying the basis for a lower figure on Drew P's bond ammount based on mental anguish?

LOL, poor poor DrewP he is suffering. I wonder if he is suffering as much as Kathleen did just before she died? Or as much as Stacy did? I wonder if he is thinking about their last moments now that he has time to reflect? LOL, I wonder if DrewP is thinking about his days as a police officer and the scores of people he arrested and put into jail? Many people have stood in his shoes before now, and they lived through it and he will too. Probably anyway. BTW, I think I remember some people who were in isolation who requested to be put into general pop and the request is usually granted unless the suspect is suicidal. Guess that could be an option for DrewP.

Yippee no more card games. DrewP and JB are gonna have to act like an attorney and client. No more JB pimping out his client by setting up media interviews, unless the judge gives prior authorization. AND NO gag order! Someone really should send the judge in the KC case a copy of this judge's decisions, maybe he could use it in that other case.

Today is a good day.

Really! Disgusting. At first Mancow was a bit taken aback, didn't you think? And he has one of the raunchiest sense of humor I have almost ever seen.

I sure hope the entertainment stops with the titalating trio of joksters, Joel, Drew and Mancow! Such a disgrace to the goodness of Kathleen. xox
I don't think it's entertainment at her expense, it's at DP's. It dosn't seem like that at first, but he's giving DP a forum to show exactly what he is and who he is. He's showing people the real DP. And you know what? It's going to come back and bite him (DP) BIG TIME. So I say...go ahead and get all the publicity you want DP, show people the real you. It's not going to help your case at all in the end so keep it up!

I wonder if D.P. is still telling his younger kids that the reason he is gone is because he is away "helping" the police.

This man apparently has a bad public school education as his article is filled with incorrect English and at least one very blatant incomplete sentence. It is stunning that he can get a job as a writer.

He states that most of the evidence in this case has been leaked. Huh? It seems to me that very little has been leaked. I think we don't know much at all about this case.

He did get one thing right. He stated that Drew "has an ego bigger than all outdoors." Other than that, I think he hastily put words on paper - or shall I say put words on a computer screen.

Seems to me I read in one of the articles that the trial is set for August 20 th. IIRC.:)

I remember reading that in Illinois the state has to go to trial within 160 days from the date of the indictment. That's just a little more than 5 months. If the trial date is set for August 20th, that would be about 3 and 1/2 months from the date of indictment. So, this sounds about right. I would expect the defense might ask for a continuance, but I would think the trial wouldn't be any later than the end of October.

http://www.dailyherald.com/story/?id=302023&src=3

A flood alert has been issued by the National Weather Service for people living along the Des Plaines River at Russell Road and in Gurnee.

The alert is through Thursday evening, with claims water levels will overflow the bank of the Des Plaines and encroach Grand Avenue.

There have been several articles lately about the flooding along the Des Plains River. Perhaps, if either Stacy or Lisa were disposed of in or near the river, the rising waters will give them up.

I wonder if Drew P is sweating over the possibility in his jail cell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back