Dylan Redwine's father arrested in connection to son's death 22 July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not on yet or I'm not sure when Mountain Time is ....

and from the court site - here are the next hearing dates. Looks like they have reserved 4 weeks for trial.

Docket for: La Plata County - La Plata County Courthouse
Showing 1 - 24 of 24 records

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
10/10/18 9:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Motions Hearing D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

10/11/18 9:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Motions Hearing D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

10/12/18 9:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Motions Hearing D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

11/19/18 9:00 AM 1H REDWINE, MARK Pre-Trial Conference D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

11/26/18 8:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Jury Trial D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1

link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search

Oh me too. I posted every 3 minutes on those early Dylan threads.
Nice photo here of Dylan's family in court this morning.

Dylan Redwine-The Journey to Justice

LOL Yepper I remember u and I living here. I was in bed for almost a week with pneumonia and couldn't sleep. Earned a 3 day trip to band camp I did.

One thing has been really bothering me about so many MSM articles about Dylan and/or his family, but maybe I'm just being too picky about things. Is it too much to ask that they call his mother by her correct name rather than continuing to refer to her as E. Redwine? For some reason that seems to me to be so disrespectful to both her and her husband. Sorry for going off on a tangent about something so much less important than Dylan himself.

One thing has been really bothering me about so many MSM articles about Dylan and/or his family, but maybe I'm just being too picky about things. Is it too much to ask that they call his mother by her correct name rather than continuing to refer to her as E. Redwine? For some reason that seems to me to be so disrespectful to both her and her husband. Sorry for going off on a tangent about something so much less important than Dylan himself.

Can you post links to the articles that call her that? I'd gladly help you out making them change it.

Can you post links to the articles that call her that? I'd gladly help you out making them change it.
That's the only recent one I've seen, other than people commenting. I wasn't surprised to see that Kevin Torres used her correct name, I always thought he did a good job covering this case. He doesn't use her full name in the video, but I can't figure out hot to link it to the entire page rather than just the video.

This sorry would plead Not Guilty, wouldn’t he?? It’s not enough that he put EH through hell during marriage, divorce, not enough he took Dylan away, not enough he lived freely until his arrest last year, no...he’s gonna drag EH & Cody through a damned TRIAL knowing what he did! This doesn’t shock me, but it still makes me angry JUSTICE IS COMING, Dylan❤️

Prosecutors hint at motive in Mark Redwine homicide case

''According to court documents, the prosecution team, led by 6th Judicial District Attorney Christian Champagne, said tension existed between father and son, which was the “ultimate motive for the murder.”

More specifically, prosecutors said Dylan planned to confront his father about “compromising photographs” of Mark Redwine.''

Prosecutors hint at motive in Mark Redwine homicide case

''According to court documents, the prosecution team, led by 6th Judicial District Attorney Christian Champagne, said tension existed between father and son, which was the “ultimate motive for the murder.”

More specifically, prosecutors said Dylan planned to confront his father about “compromising photographs” of Mark Redwine.''
Which will be evidence shown to the jury and they will be disgusted by him.

I cannot wait for this trial to start. What are the chances of it getting streamed or recorded? Is Durango County court usually do it?

Blood evidence is always so interesting and thank god this subhuman is going to be held accountable.

He is in LaPlata County though.

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
10/10/18
9:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Motions Hearing D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1
10/11/18
9:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Motions Hearing D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1
10/12/18
11/19/18
9:00 AM 1H REDWINE, MARK Pre-Trial Conference D342017CR343 La Plata County Division 1
11/26/18
8:00 AM 1D REDWINE, MARK Jury Trial D342017CR

and the Jury Trial runs thru 12/21/18.

court link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics