Elizabeth Johnson Trial - Sentencing Phase - Sentencing on Dec 7

so she's from a trainwreck background, and can't be held responsible for TPS manipulating her, but she was smart enough to get into a university that even he couldn't get into....

but not smart enough to get the names of the strangers she gave her baby to?

I'm not able to watch but is everyone getting this feeling?

Laurie Roberts ‏@LaurieRoberts
Defense attorney has made the prosecutors look like first-year law students.
http://twitter.com/laurieroberts

Oh wow...she was maximize the harm to Gabriel. Love to hear that from the judge.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer
Judge Joseph Kreamer tells the family of Baby Gabriel's father that he cannot impose a sentence that lasts until Johnson tells where he is.

http://twitter.com/azcentral

A9jPRCnCAAAv8fa.png:large

So is that 2 1/2 years + 4 years probation or 5 1/2 years with 4 years probation?

Judge Joseph Kreamer sentenced Elizabeth Johnson to 5.25 years in prison and 4 years probation with mental health and domestic viol terms.

courtpio 19:05Twitter for BlackBerry®

with credit for time served, so she'll be in for about another 2.25 years

4 years probation is a long time for her to keep her nose clean

My understanding is she will spend 2 .25 yrs in prison, but they seem to get an early release on the lessor crimes.

I hope the prison food kills her before she can get probation. If she won't tell what happened to Gabriel

Well, if she serves in general pop, I'm sure someone will try to make her talk behind bars!

Don't forget she will also earn good time credit and get out earlier if she keeps her nose clean and minds the rules.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost
Back