Elizabeth Johnson's Court Hearings & Charges

anyone know if they will stream the jury selection process?

i keep looking for anything that tells me so, but have not yet.

i sure hope they do. the only time i have ever seen a jury selection was the casey anthony trial.

i will keep looking for a livestream closer to starting time. i also am not sure what is starting time. all i know is that they are on mountain time.

Sweetpea,
I am in central time and they are 2 hours behind me. It was awful during the TS trial cause it started at my lunchtime and would go past when I was at work and able to watch. I hate the thought its the same judge cause he wasn't very time efficient (IMO).

Sweetpea,
I am in central time and they are 2 hours behind me. It was awful during the TS trial cause it started at my lunchtime and would go past when I was at work and able to watch. I hate the thought its the same judge cause he wasn't very time efficient (IMO).

i warn my husband in advance that i will be following a trial in a different time zone he knows that he most likely will be picking up dinner every night for the next month. LOL :moo:

i warn my husband in advance that i will be following a trial in a different time zone he knows that he most likely will be picking up dinner every night for the next month. LOL :moo:

good for you! My hubs thinks I am insane-lol

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Jury selection begins at 10:30 am in the State v. Elizabeth Johnson. Expected to go two weeks. Openings set for 9/19/2012.

MC Superior Court‏@courtpio

Jury selection begins at 10:30 am in the State v. Elizabeth Johnson. Expected to go two weeks. Openings set for 9/19/2012.

thanks saba - wonder if there are cameras in the courtroom today?

thanks saba - wonder if there are cameras in the courtroom today?

A pool camera was approved for this trial but I thought In Session was going to be in charge. Today, this trial is not even listed on their event schedule, so I am mystified. Maybe some pics later from the local reporters?

I'd love to see how EJ looks today. She hasn't been in street clothes since her arrest. Not to mention whether she looks medicated etc.

A pool camera was approved for this trial but I thought In Session was going to be in charge. Today, this trial is not even listed on their event schedule, so I am mystified. Maybe some pics later from the local reporters?

I'd love to see how EJ looks today. She hasn't been in street clothes since her arrest. Not to mention whether she looks medicated etc.

bbm... tell me this does not mean that those of us without access to InSession won't be able to see it :(

Pat McReynolds‏@PatMcReynolds

In ctrm for Elizabeth Johnson jury selection. Judge will only ask scheduling questions today. Trial to start Sep. 19th. #babygabriel

Pat McReynolds‏@PatMcReynolds

Elizabeth Johnson is here. Hair brown, pulled back in a pony tail. Gray knit conservative sweater. No visible emotion.#babygabriel

http://twitter.com/PatMcReynolds

I just email CBS 5AZ to see if they are going to stream the trial once it starts. Will update if they ever email me back

http://www.kpho.com/story/19467143/jury-selection-begins-in-trial-for-mother-of-missing-baby-gabriel

Jury selection begins in trial for mother of missing Baby Gabriel
By Pat McReynolds

PHOENIX (CBS 5) -
The child known as Baby Gabriel has been a haunting picture in the news much longer than he was ever a happy, crawling smiling little boy...

...Johnson, the last person police believe saw Gabriel alive, sits in jail, just days away from trial for his kidnapping...

...On Wednesday, attorneys began the difficult task of finding jurors who know nothing about this high-profile case...

...Statements from Elizabeth Johnson to the boy's father, Logan McQueary, cloud the hope Gabriel is alive.

Johnson: "You made me do this."

McQueary: "You did not hurt Gabriel."

Johnson: "Yes, I did. I suffocated him. (Unintelligible) I suffocated him and he turned blue. I put him in a diaper bag and put him in a trash can."

Johnson changed her story when she was captured by police and told investigators she simply gave Gabriel away to a couple in a Texas park...

Much more at link-

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/05/baby-gabriel-case-trial_n_1858958.html

by David Lohr

Jury selection began Wednesday in the case of Elizabeth Johnson, the Arizona mother accused of kidnapping her 8-month-old son, Gabriel, then bragging to the boy's father about his murder...

...Johnson and McQueary had joint custody of Gabriel, but on the day McQueary was supposed to pick up his son, he told police, he received an ominous text message from Johnson telling him their baby was dead.

..."You will never see Gabriel again," the text allegedly read. "I made sure of that. And you can spend the rest of your pathetic life wondering about him. You will never find me. I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll e-mail you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first. This is what liars like you deserve

Much more at link including a video with an interview a year later (12-20-2010) with Grandpa Robert. In it he says Elizabeth told him that Tammi set up the
trip to SA.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/05/baby-gabriel-case-trial_n_1858958.html

by David Lohr

Jury selection began Wednesday in the case of Elizabeth Johnson, the Arizona mother accused of kidnapping her 8-month-old son, Gabriel, then bragging to the boy's father about his murder...

...Johnson and McQueary had joint custody of Gabriel, but on the day McQueary was supposed to pick up his son, he told police, he received an ominous text message from Johnson telling him their baby was dead.

..."You will never see Gabriel again," the text allegedly read. "I made sure of that. And you can spend the rest of your pathetic life wondering about him. You will never find me. I'm already boarding a plane out of the country. When I'm safe, I'll e-mail you the exact location of dead Gabriel's little blue body, if the garbage don't come first. This is what liars like you deserve

Much more at link including a video with an interview a year later (12-20-2010) with Grandpa Robert. In it he says Elizabeth told him that Tammi set up the
trip to SA.

Witnesses have placed Johnson and the baby in the San Antonia area between Dec. 20 and 27, 2009, but she was alone when she was found and taken into custody in Florida on Dec. 27.

they need to double check dates before publishing, geeeeez

Witnesses have placed Johnson and the baby in the San Antonia area between Dec. 20 and 27, 2009, but she was alone when she was found and taken into custody in Florida on Dec. 27.

they need to double check dates before publishing, geeeeez

That is why we are here! lol

I cannot wait for this trial to get going !@!!
I hope and pray that there are no DELAYS :please: NO Delays!

If she tries something after her grandmother paid all of that money it will be sad.
They can just keep her away and continue on with the trial.
Let's just get on with it and pray something comes out at the trial!

Everyone says that she is so stuburn it may never happen.
I think that the brother is the only one who could get through to her.
I wish they would work on him to work on her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missletoes
Back