Exclusive: Casey's Aunt, Pam Plesea, Speaks - book being written

In GA'a suicide note he talks about how CA challenged him and he could never live up to those expectations and never found himself in life, so how would that translate into him being so rich that CA had to marry him.

GA was a police officer when she married him. No money there. But his father owned a car dealership and I'm assuming that is where the money was, at least to a young woman of 23/24. jmo

WOW, this is the first time I 'm reading all these letters by the uncle Rick...he had Casey's number and didn't believe her from day one. In one of them he calls her a 'lying snot who never told the truth' and in another he says "Casey will lie to her own grave. She is a sociopath that cannot tell the truth"
These were in August of '08! The whole family knew what Casey was about. No wonder they never show up to support. CA and GA lost their entire family over defending their crazy daughter who everyone knew was a pathological liar.

WHY wasn't the state allowed to bring in the fight Cindy had with Casey about stealing from her grandmother??? This is HUGE. I'm so pissed this info wasn't included in the case. I think the jury will be upset, after coming out of sequester, to find out all this info that wasn't allowed in.

This is what I was thinking too. Why didn't the State bring in more evidence about this alleged fight? Did SP ever state in her police interview anything about the argument? I don't recall. Did the police even question Rick, Cindy's brother? Although I thought the State did a good job, I did question why more evidence was not brought in by them. Was the State overconfident that they had done enough with all the expert witnesses they did bring in?

It just makes me wonder if the outcome could have been different if more witnesses for the State were called.

What about the prison inmate of KC's....I think her name was Robin...she could have testified about the letters that KC wrote which stated that she would drug Caylee to get her to sleep. Maybe this would have been enough to get her a manslaughter conviction. We'll never know unfortunately.

I've never considered this....great point. All you need is an unsecured network and a laptop. The computer forensics show what sites the laptop visited, correct? But did they, could they determine, from what internet connection she did it? Could she have been in the area, on the laptop, surfing the web but not at home? Maybe. Hmm.

She couldn't have been very far I don't think. Ours won't go much past our property. Maybe some will???

moo

Oh please! What is wrong with these people? An ex Aunt tyring to profit off of Caylee's death is even worse than a member of the immediate family. I don't believe a word she says, and highly doubt that she had or has been in contact with Shirley. Every word she's written has been speculated about right here on Websleuths.

I would rather hear from CA's mother than the x-wife of Cindy's brother. I don't know if the grandmother knows much more but I would believe her.

WOW, this is the first time I 'm reading all these letters by the uncle Rick...he had Casey's number and didn't believe her from day one. In one of them he calls her a 'lying snot who never told the truth' and in another he says "Casey will lie to her own grave. She is a sociopath that cannot tell the truth"
These were in August of '08! The whole family knew what Casey was about. No wonder they never show up to support. CA and GA lost their entire family over defending their crazy daughter who everyone knew was a pathological liar.

WHY wasn't the state allowed to bring in the fight Cindy had with Casey about stealing from her grandmother??? This is HUGE. I'm so pissed this info wasn't included in the case. I think the jury will be upset, after coming out of sequester, to find out all this info that wasn't allowed in.

It probably came into the category of Hearsay? Not saying that he wasnt spot on.
Im still wondering why Cindys "myspace" post wasnt allowed in for jurors to read? :waitasec:

Fact of the matter is, it's no one's business who Caylees father may be. Why would LE want to pursue it? This fact is not a factor in this case.

Absolutely! It matters not to me, because even if they did release his name, he has obviously never been a part of Caylee's life. Why should he have any part in her death?

To me, this makes the most logical sense. She fought with her mom and left early the next morning before anyone else was up. George never saw them leave. I thought from the beginning that that didn't happen. Why didn't Shirley tell this to law enforcement?

OK, so maybe Shirley was fearful about telling LE, because she didn't want to be the one to implicate Casey. But why didn't this lady, Pam, tell the police? I don't understand why everyone is talking about this big blow-out with Cindy on the 15th, but no witnesses were produced.

I agree it's no one elses business-
and it wouldn't matter if Caylee were alive but she's not.
IF the biodad is ALIVE
Naming him now wouldn't he be able
to cash in?
to sue for wrongful death or take her to court when she
gets found innocent?
j/k but I could see CA saying this.
just do not for one second think biodad is dead
and he and his family never knew Caylee was even born.

Must be someone that if she named him there would be trouble.
bigger than her murder case I guess since she sems so uninterested in it.
I beleive the dad is the chunk of he puzzle that is missing
that is all
jmo

Cash in on what? There is nothing to cash in on, IMO. If he didn't know he fathered Caylee, then how could it mean worse trouble than finding out a child he never knew was dead? If he is married, possibly with other children, then it might mean a lot of embarrassment, but he would not be entitled to anything. Even if Casey writes books and sells movie rights, that wouldn't mean he could get any of it, unless she gave it to him. He would have no rights, period, he was never a part of Caylee's life.
Better to let sleeping dogs lie.

OK, so maybe Shirley was fearful about telling LE, because she didn't want to be the one to implicate Casey. But why didn't this lady, Pam, tell the police? I don't understand why everyone is talking about this big blow-out with Cindy on the 15th, but no witnesses were produced.

Mr. Ashton was asked in an interview this week about that very thing...why the 'fight' wasn't mentioned in trial....and his response was that none of the parties that were present when it (allegedly) occurred would testify to it. He sounded as if he would have loved to have been able to present that in court, but was simply not able to.

Regretfully, I can't say in which interview this occurred (I'm thinking it was the Dateline episode from Friday night?), as he has given several in recent days. Perhaps someone else here can recall more about this and provide a link? :)

Cindy's entire family missed their calling as writers of dime store paperback novels IMHO.

She may have returned home after her mother had left, perhaps Cindy saw the car was not there (caylee already dead in trunk) and made that assumption, she could have spent the night at Lee's house if he was there during the fight it would be a distinct possibility, she would still ping in the same area. We won't ever know because the whole family lies by default.

Did LE ever check LA's home for "clues".....just sayin

It wouldn't have mattered if everyone involved lied about it, said it did not happen & would not testify to it(Casey, Lee, & Cindy).....remember, we aren't dealing with the Cleaver's here!

BBM- I believe LA would have told the truth about it on the stand if it happened.
And I tend to think that it would have spoken more to motive than making ICA look like a victim , had it been brought in.

JMO

What? LA testify to the truth? Did I hear that? Did I hear a version of that? LA was the ONE that the SA said surprised them the most by his vaugeness & having to continually be "reminded" by his depo...JA said he was NOT the same LA that he'd originally spoken with....thay all lied! The only way it could have possibly been brought out is if GA had known it, imo....he was having to cya!

Oh please! What is wrong with these people? An ex Aunt tyring to profit off of Caylee's death is even worse than a member of the immediate family. I don't believe a word she says, and highly doubt that she had or has been in contact with Shirley. Every word she's written has been speculated about right here on Websleuths.

Pam PLesea is NOT HAPPY about Casey found not guilty :waitasec:
I'm confused- wonder what her story really is? maybe that Casey IS evil?
[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1041616544001/casey-anthonys-aunt-furious-at-verdict/?playlist_id=87485[/ame]
starts at 1:20min.

I know that I read that Shirley told CA that she was done tolerating Casey's stealing and bad behavior and that she was going to call LE and file a complaint against ICA. CA had a fit, said she would take care of it and cover the funds, which I think she did. Shirley has alot of guilt over NOT calling LE. Maybe it would have derailed the path that led to ICA killing Caylee.
The emails in the Plesea family are pretty wacky. Rick certainly didn't mince words with CA at all. It does tell us though that the problems with ICA were ongoing and not a recent thing. Apparently the family 'had her number' and knew what she was for years.

looks like Rick did disown his son!

now I really want to know more

Email from Cindy to Rick
August 22 2008 8:37 pm
Subject: Re: Won’t do Greta.
call his father he did not wrestle his dad thru a glass window. She did not steal dad’s check I gave mom back the check from her 21st birthday uncashed that is how she got the routing number. You are the f/n stupid one, there is a sitter. We have people tracking her, the OCSO is not doing there job, but we have other sources who are. Someday you will eat all your words and I hope you choke on them. There is no case against Casey, DNA does not take 31 days to get back they have nothing. I did not ask you to get involved. You think you know everything. Mom got confused when you went thru your divorce and took Pam’s side until I convinced her there are always 2 sides. People should not judge what they do not know. The next time you say Caylee is dead I will personally come there and kick your sorry @ss all the way to hell, because that is where you are headed. Stay out of my life. You did not ruin your son’s life, he is a wonderful young man. Thank god you disowned him he did better of without you. You have no family loyalty, or faith, what a waste of a human existence. I did not want to stoop to our low life level but I’m calling it as I see it. Again I feel sorry for Robin, she is a nice woman. I have only 2 brothers.
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2008/11/27/rick-plesea-and-cindys-emails/

I hadn't noticed CA's choice of words before I reread this a few minutes ago....I bolded and italicized the phrase.....'what a waste'....Hmmm....Seems the rotten apple doesn't fall too far from the tree after all. I wonder if 'you're a waste!' was a frequent verbal assault in the A household....I remember cringing when I heard ICA say that to her friend on the jailhouse audio when she called to get TL's phone number....

Pam PLesea is NOT HAPPY about Casey found not guilty :waitasec:
I'm confused- wonder what her story really is? maybe that Casey IS evil?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1041616544001/casey-anthonys-aunt-furious-at-verdict/?playlist_id=87485
starts at 1:20min.

Just watched this. Okay, so who is it speaking on the radio interview then? This lady is not happy about the verdict, feel sorry for Jesse, GA and LA. Does not want anyone making profit by books, movies, etc... Said no way did GA sexually abuse KC. Who is speaking on the radio interview? :waitasec:

Sigh, one of the announcers said KC has been offered 3 million for a book. A book about what? Killing your child so you can become Mrs. Tony Lazarus? Lying about it so you can become Mrs. Jose Baez or least his "sidekick" for a year or more? :banghead: (Speaking of which, wonder how she will feel when she finds out about Jose's past when she gets out? :crazy:)

This woman is helping someone to write a "novel"; a novel means fiction. Why should anyone be interested in a fictional book about this case, that can contain anything the author chooses to write, without any sources or back-up??

Every book wrtten by KC will be a novel... because she is completely inable to tell the truth.

So why would anyone pay a 3 million dollar advance on a book written by her hand as a "tell all"? She won't. What a huge waste... (reference intended).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann
Back