Explosion at the Boston Marathon #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just fyi- not everyone here did that.
Yep.. I'll also point out that this is not the only site it's being discussed on. That genie was out of the bottle long before webslueths got a hold of it.

I don't consider discussing two suspects and their photos released by the FBI reckless.

No, but posting side by side comparisons and openly naming someone or grabbing stuff from Reddit and posting it here with no verification is.

No, Martin Richard was at bomb site 2. His whole family can be seen here, together with suspect 2 and the bag just to the right of them.

http://i.imgur.com/CbotmNk.jpg

I hope this links the picture where Suspect No. 2 is allegedly seen with Martin before the second blast:

You guys are doing a great job, and moving fast, so forgive me if this has been discussed. I don't understand how the backpack is visible in this picture... if you look at the two women standing above it, their LEGS should be in this picture, right? Am I missing something??

With respect, this is much different. What happened yesterday was the result of regular people all over the internet anyalyzing photos. Then the NY Post printed the pics on their front page!!!

These photos were put out there by the FBI. They asked the public to look at them and see if they knew who these guys were. That is all people are doing at this point.

I think the poster was referring to all the rampant speculation about ST.

It wouldn't surprise me to see his photo on the front page of the NY Post tomorrow, with absolutely no more evidence than they had to print the picture of yesterday's guys.

OMG! Imagine that. If this proves to be true he should definitely get the reward $! Wow!

I agree! And you know what, pretty early on the FBI was saying that the suspect was wearing a white ball cap with a grey hoodie and a dark jacket though many in the media and otherwise were diverted by the other guy in the white cap (next to blue athletic jacket guy, the pair who have since been cleared.) So I think they had some fairly specific information early on and delayed releasing the photos/videos until they were much more confident that they had the right guys.

The guy has an incredible spirit to have survived such massive trauma and who knows--maybe the need to tell LE what he had seen helped power his will to survive.

I thought someone a few pages back said that was Krystle and friend in this pic next to Martins mom.

I could never identify Martin or any of his family in the crowd in that photo. The person that described what they thought was Martin IMO didn't look anything like a male child. Now we know Martin was definitely at site 2. We have a photo of the backpack directly behind him :(

I thought someone a few pages back said that was Krystle and friend in this pic next to Martins mom.

I just looked through the really gruesome set of pics again. I'm not sure, but I believe Krystle is lying on the sidewalk near Jeff. I'm wondering if the other person we thought was Krystle may be someone else?

I hope this links the picture where Suspect No. 2 is allegedly seen with Martin before the second blast:

You guys are doing a great job, and moving fast, so forgive me if this has been discussed. I don't understand how the backpack is visible in this picture... if you look at the two women standing above it, their LEGS should be in this picture, right? Am I missing something??

Their legs are in the picture if you look closely. The backpack is behind them, further away from the railing.

It's not photoshopped. You can see the same people in it on the FBI photos. Their faces are just blurred. Martin was definitely at site 2

I don't think it's photoshopped either just don't think that's the mom on Martin's left.

I had read that the Martin was at scene #2. I remember because in the report it said that they heard the first blast, and Martins Mom tried to run with the kids, but the second blast went off.

And I don't think this is true because in the photo they are hanging out on the fencing like they have been there a while. This photo was before the first bomb going off.

I am confused. Wasnt it stated earlier that Martin and his mom were at scene 1. I cant seem to find photo but they were both in black hoodies. Are you sure this is him and his mom in this photo? http://imgur.com/a/fEZhX Also where was Krystle, scene 1 or 2?

I really do think that is Martin and his family... He was there with his mom, dad, sister, and brother. :(

I see all of the peoples legs??

I just looked through the really gruesome set of pics again. I'm not sure, but I believe Krystle is lying on the sidewalk near Jeff. I'm wondering if the other person we thought was Krystle may be someone else?

Krystle is clearly seen deceased :( in a blue shirt near the fence.

belimom, I have been looking at the horrible pics again tonight, too. And I also think that Krystle is at site 2 near Jeff, lying with her head touching her friend's head. I've been trying to find Martin & his family in the before and after shots but for some reason my mind keeps blurring out the details and I can't even remember what he was wearing 5 seconds after I looked at a before photo. :( So I think that's a sign that I need to stop looking at those pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LornaJay