Family Investigative team

Why not trust LE? We do not have knowledge of the evidence LE has in regards to this case. They are the professionals and sworn to uphold and enforce the law. If anyone should NOT be trusted, it's the parents- not LE.
Great point!
:seeya: Hi Black_Barbie, welcome. :wagon:

imo

IMOO, baby Lisa looks like most of the babies I have seen "around" (in stores or whatnot) recently. :twocents: I really don't think I could reliably tell her apart from any random baby I might see.
This is the way I see it. If Michelle Obama can go to Target and PetSmart unnoticed, then we could have this baby hiding in plain sight with nobody the wiser.

In Casey Anthony's case a "wealthy anonymous benefactor" paid for a flamboyant bondsman to show up and post bond for her to get out of jail. He promised he was going to get the truth and find Caylee. Things went awry though when KC wouldn't even cooperate with him.

In Lisa's case a "wealthy anonymous benefactor" paid for a flamboyant PI to show up in a state where he isn't licensed to investigate and "put an end to this."

In KC's case, they failed to get a contract for exclusive coverage. Family talked to everybody. In this case it was what 2-3 days and the family said they had a "deal" with a national news network and would no longer be talking with the local media. I believe this is part of their (media's) learning experience. They made sure they would be the ones getting the exclusives this time. Which leads to the question, what did that "deal" consist of? What was given to the parents that was so large or important that they would cut out the local media of the area where they were supposed to be looking for their missing child? Could have been money. Or could be protection.

Since when does an "investigative team" need two "high powered" attorneys? I thought an investigative team would need people like PI's, a search team, maybe a PR person to coordinate with media.

Two "high powered" attorneys sounds more like a defense team. Remember earlier this week when family said DB was "preparing" for her arrest? I think this is what was meant.

There is a 'deal' in the background, there has to be IMO. First a media 'private investigator' shows up, then two attorneys. Someone has agreed to finance a defense in return for the exclusives on the case.

I have to wonder how far back this possible deal goes. I keep going back to the first few days when family told local media they would no longer be talking to them because of a deal with a national news network. I think we are seeing the results. And they got into this within days of Lisa going missing.

My guesses on how this will affect the case? We will no longer be able to believe anything that comes from any family member, the national media or the "investigative team." Because anything from there will have 'spin.' It will manufactured mainly as to what will play best. And that includes not finding Lisa. If she is found too quickly, that will decrease the sensationalism they can put into the case.

Great post. WIll be interesting to see how this plays out. Where is baby Lisa?

Why not trust LE? We do not have knowledge of the evidence LE has in regards to this case. They are the professionals and sworn to uphold and enforce the law. If anyone should NOT be trusted, it's the parents- not LE.

ITA. The parents have been playing the victim card and it's become old. LE are expending tremendous resources to find Lisa and detectives have to be exhausted.

The public has no reason to trust the parents at this point.
LE work for the "people" and it is the "people" who prosecute.

JMO

MOO-If the media orgs is doing this-its very sad and I would even go as far as saying its a horrible thing to do,a baby is missing or dead here and finding her should be ALL news org #1 priority!!

I agree. It is pathetic and it is manipulative.

Finding the child is not the focus and justice in the manner of the arrest and conviction of a guilty party is not the focus. The story is becoming the focus, and the means to the end.

just saying, I did not know about TES until I followed Caylee's case here. I doubt most average people know about resources that might be available to them in a case such as a missing person/child...I just saw a lifetime movie 2 days ago that showed a man and his company called ARC that helps rescue and return children abducted by non-custodial parents...and I am sure there are tons of other helpful people/organizations that I don't even know about...it'd be great if maybe someone would suggest calling TES to this family...they sincerely might not even know about TES.

just saying, I did not know about TES until I followed Caylee's case here. I doubt most average people know about resources that might be available to them in a case such as a missing person/child...I just saw a lifetime movie 2 days ago that showed a man and his company called ARC that helps rescue and return children abducted by non-custodial parents...and I am sure there are tons of other helpful people/organizations that I don't even know about...it'd be great if maybe someone would suggest calling TES to this family...they sincerely might not even know about TES.

There aren't going to be any organizations willing to help the parents if the parents aren't cooperating with LE. Even if the family contacted TES, I seriously doubt TES would agree to come in unless LE wanted them there.

JMO

What even makes us think these people know the TES or Klass exist? Nobody I know has ever heard of these people except me, its not like the average parent is aware. I dont think we can be overly critical of them not pursuing something they dont even know exists. MOO of course.

Yes, I see what you mean ... BUT ...

It has been over a week that Baby Lisa has been "missing" and IMO ... I believe that by now, someone in the community, maybe the media or even LE, has "suggested" to the family that there are professional S&R organizations out there who would assist if the parents contact them ...

All of this so-called "investigative team" -- which includes a PI and lawyers -- that the "family" is putting together ...

IMO is preparation for a guilty person's DEFENSE !

MOO ...

I just want to poll people and I don't know how to set up a poll:...

If you were innocent of any wrong doing in the disappearance of your child; would you keep helping the police if they were telling you they believed you were responsible?

I wouldn't. I'd lawyer up and hire someone to look for my baby.

I know if I were told by LE to my face for hours upon hours, "You murdered your baby!! You killed her and we know it! Go ahead give up where you put her remains so as to not cause your family further heartache!! We already know you killed your baby daughter!!" that without a shadow of a doubt would have me quaking in my boots!! Not only am I destroyed that my daughters been taken, possibly killed.. But the LE in charge has pegged me as the murderer and yelled in my face for hours at a time!! And are laser focused on me when I know that I am not responsible and the real abductor and/or killer is still out there with my baby!!!

You better believe I'd have as many ATTYs as it took to ensure that the truth is found, and to help me navigate the absolute best way to find my daughter withOUT finding myself strung up by a noose by the local LE!!! I know I'm innocent so why would I continue letting all this precious time be lost focusing on me and not finding my baby!!!

I'm glad they've got lawyers.. For me I wouldve had the minute I was continually yelled at that I murdered my daughter.. As well as in knowing I'm innocent and being "told" I failed LDT I would highly be questioning this LE.. We all know that It's very possible that Deb DID NOT EVEN FAIL LDT!! that it's quite possible that she passed.. I know I would have the best Attys possible as the goal here would be finding my child!! With LE wrongly focused on me precious time is lost and can never be brought back!! Frustrating is the very least of wjat this is!!! IMO it's an injustice!!! And too little to late when they their head outta their azz and realize I , as her mom am completely innocent.. Then what??
As I said way too little too late!!!

ETA: I pray that there are dual investigations going on at the very least here!! Meaning fine investigate me, as the mom to death but I pray just as much focus and determination be put into other very real possibilities!!

On one hand, several family members are apparently on the internet, and TES isn't difficult to find - and I think I remember one of the missing children's orgs contacting them early on. On the other hand, I can understand why the parents might not be ready to face asking anyone to find their baby's body. IMO

I know if I were told by LE to my face for hours upon hours, "You murdered your baby!! You killed her and we know it! Go ahead give up where you put her remains so as to your family further heartache!! We already know you killed your baby daughter!!" that without a shadow of a doubt I would be quaking in my boots!! Not only am I destroyed that my daughters been taken, possibly killed.. But the LE in charge has pegged as the murderer and yelled in my face for hours at a time!! And are laser focused on me when I know that I am not responsible and the real abductor and/or killer is still out there with my baby!!!

You better believe I'd have as many ATTYs as it took to ensure that the truth is found, and to help me navigate the absolute best way to find my daughter with finding myself strung up by a noose by the local LE!!! I know I'm innocent so why would I continue letting all this precious time be lost focusing on me and not finding my baby!!!

I'm glad they've got lawyers.. For me I wouldve had the minute I was continually yelled at that I murdered my daughter.. As well as in knowing I'm innocent and being "told" I failed LDT I would highly be questioning this LE.. We all know that It's very possible that Deb DID NOT EVEN FAIL LDT!! that it's quite possible that she passed.. I know I would have the best Attys possible as the goal here would be finding my child!! With LE wrongly focused on me precious time is lost and can never be brought back!! Frustrating is the very least of wjat this is!!! IMO it's an injustice!!! And too little to late when they their head outta their azz and realize I , as her mom are completely innocent.. Then what??

We dont know that LE is yelling at the parents like that. I am sure they were questioned to no end, and rightly so. Information is needed. At this point, I would be yelling at the parents. They have not taken a part in this investigation at all. If it were not for this web site posting pics of Lisa, I would have forgotten what she looked like because the parents are never holding a picture of her. It called "Deal with it", if you want them to help you find your kid, let them clear the number one suspects in all cases like this. Then the police can move on, in this case, the police to me, are probably staying put because actions speak louder than words and the actions of these parents says guilty. I cannot wait for an arrest.

If you were innocent of any wrong doing in the disappearance of your child; would you keep helping the police if they were telling you they believed you were responsible?

Hiring someone to look for a baby isn't proof of innocence.

JMO

We dont know that LE is yelling at the parents like that. I am sure they were questioned to no end, and rightly so. Information is needed. At this point, I would be yelling at the parents. They have not taken a part in this investigation at all. If it were not for this web site posting pics of Lisa, I would have forgotten what she looked like because the parents are never holding a picture of her. It called "Deal with it", if you want them to help you find your kid, let them clear the number one suspects in all cases like this. Then the police can move on, in this case, the police to me, are probably staying put because actions speak louder than words and the actions of these parents says guilty. I cannot wait for an arrest.

I kind of agree with this, but the point is that we don't have enough information from either side to know what is really going on. I don't think any assumptions should be made about the police or the parents at this point (this is directed at everyone making assumptions about the police or the family). I do agree that this looks hinky on the family's part, but I also don't know the details either. And I am sure the police are doing the best job that they can, but like you said, we don't know exactly what they've been saying to the family. They do probably have a lot more information than we do, though. It's been a big he said-she said kind of thing, and I honestly don't know who is telling the truth or what the heck is going on here. It does feel like this poor baby is getting lost in the shuffle, though. The focus should be on her, not assembling a dream team for the parents (if that's what this even is). Hopefully BS will have his presser tomorrow and some light can finally be shed on what the heck is going on because this fence is becoming so uncomfortable to keep sitting on, argh!

We do not know that the police are saying that. If they are I agree there is problem. That is way out of line. Its hard tho fathom the LE saying that,but Im sure its been known to happen.
as far as TES or other search groups they may be able to find the phones or maybe a hide out or something. There seems to be a lot of woods to hide in. maybe Ive watched too much TV but people or things can hide in the woods very well. Especially if the can her helicopters and stuff coming. I say bring in the darn Army if it helps.

:goldcrown::goodpost:
I know if I were told by LE to my face for hours upon hours, "You murdered your baby!! You killed her and we know it! Go ahead give up where you put her remains so as to not cause your family further heartache!! We already know you killed your baby daughter!!" that without a shadow of a doubt would have me quaking in my boots!! Not only am I destroyed that my daughters been taken, possibly killed.. But the LE in charge has pegged me as the murderer and yelled in my face for hours at a time!! And are laser focused on me when I know that I am not responsible and the real abductor and/or killer is still out there with my baby!!!

You better believe I'd have as many ATTYs as it took to ensure that the truth is found, and to help me navigate the absolute best way to find my daughter withOUT finding myself strung up by a noose by the local LE!!! I know I'm innocent so why would I continue letting all this precious time be lost focusing on me and not finding my baby!!!

I'm glad they've got lawyers.. For me I wouldve had the minute I was continually yelled at that I murdered my daughter.. As well as in knowing I'm innocent and being "told" I failed LDT I would highly be questioning this LE.. We all know that It's very possible that Deb DID NOT EVEN FAIL LDT!! that it's quite possible that she passed.. I know I would have the best Attys possible as the goal here would be finding my child!! With LE wrongly focused on me precious time is lost and can never be brought back!! Frustrating is the very least of wjat this is!!! IMO it's an injustice!!! And too little to late when they their head outta their azz and realize I , as her mom am completely innocent.. Then what??

ETA: I pray that there are dual investigations going on at the very least here!! Meaning fine investigate me, as the mom to death but I pray just as much focus and determination be put into other very real possibilities!!

:tyou::goodpost::woot: Exactly what I was trying to say. You did it better

I might hire a lawyer to protect me. But I would still insist on talking to LE. Because no matter what happened to me I would want my child found.

I didn't follow this case. But IIRC Riley Fox's dad was arrested for the murder of his daughter. And he kept talking to LE at least in terms of helping them to find other suspects in his daughter's murder. And they did find, arrest and convict someone else for her murder.

I might hire a lawyer to protect me. But I would still insist on talking to LE. Because no matter what happened to me I would want my child found.

I didn't follow this case. But IIRC Riley Fox's dad was arrested for the murder of his daughter. And he kept talking to LE at least in terms of helping them to find other suspects in his daughter's murder. And they did find, arrest and convict someone else for her murder.

ITA. Why stop talking to the police and then hire a dream team of lawyers? I agree with having a lawyer to help out. Everyone needs that. But to stop cooperating and then hire lawyers is not helping this case. It's not going to help this baby be found if the parents and police stop talking to each other. I'm not sure what is going on, but it seems like sides are being formed, and that isn't good for poor Lisa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back