FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
pred3.jpg

Misty has 2 brothers Timothy & Tommy. Tommy is married to Lindsy and they live behind the Cummings home. I think Guy Sapp is Lindsy's father. Guy Sapp is a property owner in Satsuma and according to Lindsy's myspace http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin he is very successful and makes alot of money...plus he is a very nice guy!!!
Donald Sapp could be Lindsy's brother, cousin or Uncle.

I thought this interesting and heartbreaking. Notice the Bio Mom with her head resting on Ron.

Picture18-2.png
[/IMG]

I thought that interesting as well, i wonder what Misty's take is on that.. jealously, anything..?

I thought that interesting as well, i wonder what Misty's take is on that.. jealously, anything..?

Misty just doesn't seem the jealous type to me. I really have no real basis to think that, other than she seemed to treat the Bio Mom's children well. Bio Mom's mom is standing next to Misty which I thought was nice to see too.

Is this the biscuit lady that so many found the need to criticize her appearance?

Maternal grandmother Marie Griffis, who lives in Baker County, said, "I know Haleigh is still here. I know she's not gone. She's still alive."

Griffis expressed regret for criticizing Cummings and Croslin earlier in the week during a TV interview.

"I'm too old to be criticizing the two, because they're still babies," she said, referring to 25-year-old Cummings and 17-year-old Croslin. "I feel maybe I've done some damage to Misty's heart, and I can't live with myself for doing that.

Sounds like she has the ability to understand when she's crossed a line and sincerely apologize.

Sounds like she has a hell of a lot more class than another grandmother that I know.

Blaise

Another reason I don't see Ron as a big "druggie" is he's always very nicely groomed with clean clothes. Even in the pictures of him before this happened. My son had his "troubles" with substances and looking "decent" was not on the top of his list when he was in the depths of it.

I thought this interesting and heartbreaking. Notice the Bio Mom with her head resting on Ron.

That is incredibly sweet. Those two young people made that baby together. In light of the accusations tossed back and forth during the custody battle (which is rather common, btw, no matter if you live in a mansion or a home with an axle), the fact that they've managed to come together at a vigil for their missing daughter seems to say a lot about them.

I hope I'm not wrong.

Blaise

My septic tank is entirely underground and it doesn't even have a cap. You'd never know I have a septic tank, just looking at my back yard.

I thought they all had caps, how do they open yours to pump it out? My cap can't be seen either, they have to dig to get to it.

Is this the biscuit lady that so many found the need to criticize her appearance?

Maternal grandmother Marie Griffis, who lives in Baker County, said, "I know Haleigh is still here. I know she's not gone. She's still alive."

Griffis expressed regret for criticizing Cummings and Croslin earlier in the week during a TV interview.

"I'm too old to be criticizing the two, because they're still babies," she said, referring to 25-year-old Cummings and 17-year-old Croslin. "I feel maybe I've done some damage to Misty's heart, and I can't live with myself for doing that.

Sounds like she has the ability to understand when she's crossed a line and sincerely apologize.

Sounds like she has a hell of a lot more class than another grandmother that I know.

Blaise

No, I think the biscuit lady was related to Misty.

i haven't been on much since yesterday, so I am just seeing the fam (both sides) together for the first time. That made my heart ache so bad. I pray the little sweetheart is found soon. As time goes by, the likelyhood of a good outcome lessens, it makes me cry seeing the reality of that hitting the family.

I thought they all had caps, how do they open yours to pump it out? My cap can't be seen either, they have to dig to get to it.

I knew I had a septic system, but had no clue where the cap was. I lived here for yrs and decided it was time to get it pumped just as maintanance. When I called the company the guy actually remembered exactly where it was from pumping it out for the previous owner.

That is incredibly sweet. Those two young people made that baby together. In light of the accusations tossed back and forth during the custody battle (which is rather common, btw, no matter if you live in a mansion or a home with an axle), the fact that they've managed to come together at a vigil for their missing daughter seems to say a lot about them.

I hope I'm not wrong.

Blaise

I think so too. It says to me this family, with all their "warts" truly, truly think Haleigh is the only thing that's important now. I'd sit down and share a meal with these people anyday over the pretentious A family.

Gosh, it's been TOO long! Haleigh ... where ARE you???

-------------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Junior!!!

Attachments

• 592_lg_clr.gif
    592_lg_clr.gif
    85.9 KB · Views: 166
Misty has 2 brothers Timothy & Tommy. Tommy is married to Lindsy and they live behind the Cummings home. I think Guy Sapp is Lindsy's father. Guy Sapp is a property owner in Satsuma and according to Lindsy's myspace http://www.myspace.com/lindsy_croslin he is very successful and makes alot of money...plus he is a very nice guy!!!
Donald Sapp could be Lindsy's brother, cousin or Uncle.

Quoting myself to add info
Lindsy grew up in Flagler Beach Florida. Maybe someone could find birth info for her there to validate Guy Sapp is her father.

Blaise

I agree. We are seeing maybe less in a material sense, but much, much more in class from this family than we did from the Anthonys.

But I don't feel very good about how this will end. Haleigh has been missing way too long.

A bit off topic here, but after looking at the slideshow, I can't help but notice that maybe George Anthony has found a new calling that will give his life back some meaning. It was very brave of him to come out for Hayleigh. I can't help but notice how much Caylee looked like him too. The whole thing is very sad, how many lives get destroyed by one person's act of selfishness.

I hope they find Hayleigh soon. I thought she would have been found by now. While I don't think the gf or father were directly involved in her disappearance, I think the girlfriend may be omitting some details that she's afraid will get her in trouble. I think when I was her age, I might have lied to cover my you know what for things.

Great points, I hadn't thought about the 911 call not being initiated by the father. It is strange though, he is the children's father, he is older, gf is ony 17...WHY wouldn't he place the call ? And no I don't understand him hanging up on the dispatcher, that makes NO sense at all, IMO. The list of things that make you wonder has grown long...

I wondered about that too. I thought that it was because the gf was the last person to have seen her, and knew what time she put the little girl to bed, and what she was wearing. When the father finally did speak to the 911 operator, she asked him what Haleigh was wearing, and he said.."How the f....should I know, I was at work". IMO..that is probably the reason that he told the gf to call 911. But, I agree with you...the list of things that make you wonder has grown long...very long. IMO

Does anyone know if the blanket was still in the bedroom, or is it missing as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark