FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably already been posted but just in case.
LOUCAKIS, TIMOTHY R. who is a sexual predator and lives near Haleigh. He was attempting to visit a 10 year old girl. She happened to be LE, but he didn't know it. They found child *advertiser censored* on his pc plus disks.
I googled him and found an article.
Here is the link. If not ok mods, please delete.
http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/082400/met_3879897.html

Yosande - this SO & pic were posted earlier - not sure when though.
This thread has moved so fast...

It would also make sense because if there is ever a problem with A/C it would be the landlord's job to call someone out. It's not too far-fetched to think he would give the job to a relative :mad:If he refered a SO to enter the house where children live.......there are just no words :furious:

I wonder if the relative can get in trouble knowing this was an SO and children lived in the home? He should. The landlord would have the Cummings family information.

:furious:

Thanks for the link, yasande. This just makes me sick. And furious! :furious:

Between this guy and Sapp, I feel like barfing. I did not feel nauseated before I saw Sapp's pic. UGH!

Okay from thread # 12 page 6 ,
PARCELID 39-11-26-8234-0050-0050
Owner CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP
Co-Owner C/O LINDSY KATE CROSLIN
Address 116 TYLER STREET
City State SATSUMA FL

And these guys stick together, stay in contact with each other, and trade pics and so forth.

Par for the course on the landlord/relative job thing.

All these SO coincidentally living in such a small, rural area:furious: All these strange family connections:furious: It just all has my head spinning!

Yosande - this SO & pic were posted earlier - not sure when though.
This thread has moved so fast...

Then this is where I remember the name from. It has been hard keeping up, but I have read every post from the first page on!

I have been reading for several hours now, just trying to catch up...

My own feelings are that the father is not involved in this. I just feel he's too raw, too forthright about everything, even if it could get him in trouble. I appreciate his candor and after reading everything, feel like he's tried to be a decent dad under rough circumstances.
As far as MC, I just don't know. I'm beginning to feel like it's increasingly possible that she was not home when Haleigh was taken, that she was off at her brother's or somewhere, visiting, even smoking pot, who knows? When she got home, she realized what had happened and made up a cover. She's now too afraid to tell the truth.
This information about the A/C man is very disturbing to me, I've been fixated on him or whomever was over at the house with the brother that day, his "friends". This A/C man makes sense though because if it was an hour haul for a regular guy to come to that area, the owner would have wanted to do things as cheap as possible, what better way than with a relative. He may have left the deadbolt unlocked, then came back later to spy. He got lucky when MC went out and wasn't worried at that point about leaving a light on.
My concern is about him and any of these 44 SO's. Although we've heard that they were talked to and their homes searched, I don't think that ends things. Sadly, if Haleigh is dead, they may have stolen her, killed her, dumped her, etc... all in a few hours. I'm sure many of their alibis amounted to being home alone in bed, it was a weeknight. Who knows?

I wonder if the relative can get in trouble knowing this was an SO and children lived in the home? He should. The landlord would have the Cummings family information.

:furious:

I would certainly hope so! God forbid he gave this man a key to the home for purposes of maintenance/repairs:behindbar

Okay from thread # 12 page 6 ,
PARCELID 39-11-26-8234-0050-0050
Owner CROSLIN LINDSY KATE + GUY W SAPP
Co-Owner C/O LINDSY KATE CROSLIN
Address 116 TYLER STREET
City State SATSUMA FL

:mad: Well, there you are on the family connection! Do we know if this G. Sapp is a relative of Lindseys, or are they doing a rent to own or something of that sort?

:mad: Well, there you are on the family connection! Do we know if this G. Sapp is a relative of Lindseys, or are they doing a rent to own or something of that sort?

I am not sure but the connection is definitely there.

Samigirl28, I was just so sure that the Dad and G/F were involved in Haleigh's disappearance until I saw this SO D. Sapp guy's information. Now I just have a sick feeling about him. My immediate reaction to this guy's pic was nausea.

The GF would just have to have been out if this guy was the intruder I would think.

You are right about this SO needing to be looked at!!!!!

sexoffender.jpg

Need to find out if he is related to G. Sapp who is co-owner with Misty's mom who lives a walk through the woods away. Should also sleuth G. Sapp, no?

found an article on this guy. He prefers post pubescent girls.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stories/061297/LawDisor.html

I was just about to go to sleep but was reading the police report...Has anyone mentioned this little girl has Turner's Syndrone? I looked it up and has a host of problems. Or my tired eyes seeing things?

Need to find out if he is related to G. Sapp who is co-owner with Misty's mom who lives a walk through the woods away. Should also sleuth G. Sapp, no?

He is not pulling up for me.

check this out;

These people seem to be in and around the Columbia, MO area....

I would hope that LE is looking in the area of D. Sapp, searching his home and the area around it. I cannot get Live Map to go far enough from Sapp's house to Green Lane to see if that would be across the water from him. If it is, then he took Haleigh by boat, IMO.

ETA: Mispelled Haleigh. Corrected it.

Slightly O/T. I have been sickened by how many SO are living in this tiny area. Out of curiosity I pulled up just the SO in my zip code. 6 out of the 14 listed live in the SAME apt. complex. 4 live in consecutively numbered units! I just can't stomach the fact that they seem to gravitate to one another like this:furious:

Slightly O/T. I have been sickened by how many SO are living in this tiny area. Out of curiosity I pulled up just the SO in my zip code. 6 out of the 14 listed live in the SAME apt. complex. 4 live in consecutively numbered units! I just can't stomach the fact that they seem to gravitate to one another like this:furious:

Even sicker and less well known is the fact that the State
looks for people willing to rent to them!!!:furious:

I was just about to go to sleep but was reading the police report...Has anyone mentioned this little girl has Turner's Syndrone? I looked it up and has a host of problems. Or my tired eyes seeing things?

I believe I have seen that mentioned here.
Thread was flying so fast, I don't remember
much about it though. Guess I will google!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aussie Aussie